Arshi OS : Lost | Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon | Barun Sobti | Sanaya Irani | IPKKND


E93 - Arnav, Khushi Get Romantic - Disney+ Hotstar

"Arnavji! We are lost!" Khushi exclaimed worriedly, tugging her husband's shirt.
"Oh! I didn't realise that."Arnav replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes in the dark.
"Arnavji! It's so late and dark and I think we are circling round the same place." She said, pointing at the wild tree she had just crossed an hour ago.
"Whose idea was this?" he demanded facing her, folding his arms stubbornly across his shoulder.
"Why did you have to talk so much? You should have just listened to all that I had to say and concentrated on where we were going." Khushi replied grumpily, sticking out her lower lip.
"What the! Khushi, you are unbelievable! First of all, I had planned our honeymoon at London, arranging every single event by myself. But no! you had to refuse and blackmail me at the last minute and insist that we come to Nainital for our honeymoon. I agreed for you. And then, I rearranged everything and made another wonderful plan to make our honeymoon a memorable one."
"By going to a night club? Arnavji, I don't like such places." Khushi expressed with disgusted eyes.
"I know it's your first time, but I want you to experience all spheres of life especially since you are my wife now. I wanted to make you comfortable with it. And anyways, there isn't much to do in the evenings in Nainital." Arnav tried to explain.
"Yeah? What about the women in there who were ogling at you shamelessly?"She hissed furiously, turning her back at him.
"So you decided to take a random walk in the woods instead?" Arnav glared at her back in the dark.
"Yeah! I thought honeymoon was supposed to be a time to get closer to each other and not with those random women!" Khushi turned around to face him once again, glaring back at him. "And admit it, you enjoyed talking to me right?"
Grr... Arnav knew she was right. Infact the last two hours that they had spent walking through the woods, talking to each other had been the best part of their honeymoon. That was until they figured it out they were lost and couldn't seem to find a way out of it. "Fine! I enjoyed. But we are lost in the middle of nowhere."
"I know. And I'm tired of all the walking." Khushi admitted, dropping down on the ground.
"And there is no network connectivity to call for help." Arnav joined her, holding his phone in his hand, trying to get any trace of the signal.
"Arnavji, don't you think it's good that we are lost? There's no one around us to disturb us, no phone call to interrupt us. Just you and me." Khushi tried to cheer him up, when she saw him getting tense as every second passed.
"You are always optimistic, aren't you?" Arnav replied, pondering over it, inching closer to pull her towards him. "I guess you are right. Maybe it isn't that bad to be lost." He whispered, grazing his lips over her ears, relaxing a bit knowing that she wasn't that upset as she sounded.
"Isshh! That tickles." Khushi replied, smacking his hand. "Wait! Hey Devi maiyya! What if some wild animal comes and attacks us?" she pulled apart from him, like always, spoiling the entire mood within seconds.
"Did you encounter any in the two hours that we walked here? I think this part of the woods is safe." He assured her, letting out a sigh.
"I guess you are right." She echoed, coming back closer to hug him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Although, if it does come, I'll pretend to be dead, so that it comes and eats you up and not me." She added, followed by giggles.
"You are one unique piece Khushi. You should receive a special status in a museum." Arnav chuckled, playing with her fingers. "Although, before it comes and eats me up, I'll eat you up." He growled, earning another smack on his chest.
"I guess we are literally having a wild honeymoon." Khushi smiled, looking up at his eyes that were glistening even in the dark.
"I guess we are. And it's going to be a memorable one too." Arnav smiled mischievously, before he dived to capture her lips. "Although the mosquitoes are starting to get a tad bit annoying." He added, as he pulled her over his lap.
Writer : Molten Lava

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates