Adiya OS : First night |Bepannah | Harshad Chopda | Jennifer Winget | Jenshad |Bepanah


Bepannaah: Zoya accepts love Shocking no marriage clause for ...
Aditya waits for Zoya in his room. 

He is in hurry to see his wife.

Behind of his door. 

Zoya : Noor no I can't enter in his room. 

Noor : Appi are you serious ? Jiju is waiting for you. 

Zoya : Likin...

Noor interupts her : Likin vikin kuch nai. Just go. 

Noor pushes her in the room. 

Zoya walks in it. 

Noor closes the door. 

Aditya : Zoya please sit here. 

Zoya sits at the edge of the bed. 

Aditya stands up. 

Aditya : I can understand your feelings Zoya. And don't worry I will wait for you. 

Zoya nods. 

Aditya : Please sleeps on the bed. I will lie down on the floor. 

Zoya : No it's ok the bed is large we both can sleep here. 

Aditya : Are you sure? 

Zoya : Very sure.

She goes toward the cupboard and sits on the chair.

She is about to remove her jewelleries. 

Aditya : I will help you. 

He comes near her. 

He takes off slowly her earrings, necklace, rings and tikka. 

He removes her bangles but one bangle broke.  She starts to bleed. 

Aditya : I am sorry. 

Zoya : It's ok, it doesn't hurt. 

He searches for the medical kit

Aditya : I think Arjun takes the medical kit. 

Zoya : It's ok Aditya. I will wash it. 

Aditya : No wait. 

He sucks her wound. She feels butterflies in her belly. 

Zoya : It's better now. Thanks. 

Aditya : Feel comfortable change your dress. 

Zoya : Yaa I will take a bath. 

She takes her towel and her night gown. 

She closes the door. 

And removes her dress. 

She tried to open the tap but it's blocked

Zoya shouts :  Aditya, Aditya. 

She wraps her towel. 

He comes. 

Aditya: Kya waa? 

Zoya : I can't open it. 

Aditya : Wait I will help you. 

He opens the glass door. 

He is mesmerized with her beauty. 

He can see her beautiful legs. 

Her hair falling to her lower back. 

Zoya : Aditya please. 

He enters in it. 

He opens it. 

Zoya : Aditya it's very cold. 

Aditya is getting wet also. 

Aditya : I am adjusting. 

He controls the water. 

Zoya : Thank you. 

Aditya sees her wet lips. 

He can't control anymore. 

His lips catch hers. 

She also lost it. 

He dominates her. 

They broke it for some air. 

He licks her neck.

She pulls on his hair. And suddenly he stops.  

Aditya : I am sorry.  I went beyond my limits. 

Zoya blushes and hugs him. 

He raises her head and looks at her. 

Aditya : Are you sure? 

She unbuttons his sherwani and removes it. 

She caresses his torso. And she lets a hickey on his Adam's apple.

Aditya holds her waist. She looks his eyes. 

This time he kisses her more intensely. In the same time, he removes the knot of her towel.   

She hides her private parts with her hands.  

Aditya takes the body shampoo. 

He applies it on her shoulders and goes down. 

She feels his hand on her waist. 

Aditya teases her : If you want I can go away. 

Zoya : No 

So he takes off her hands and seize her breast.

She moans. 

Aditya mischievously: Already. 

Zoya sees his leggings.

He understands and removes it. 

She touches his balls. He is surprised. 

Zoya : Why are you so shocked Mr Aditya Hooda? 

Aditya smiles. 

He carries her to their bed...  


 Writer: 8Seetha

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates