Arshi OS - Love Bites | IPKKND OS | Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon


Image result for arshi ipkknd

"Why did you give so many love bites? You haven't left any part?" shouted Khushi throwing pillow at Arnav who is sleeping peacefully.

Arnav woke up with confused face and gave her "what I did today" look.

Its his everyday routine to get scolded by his crazy wife for super silly reasons.

Khushi is standing infront of mirror, trying hard to hide hickeys with her salwar, dupptta and even hair .

Suddenly she felt hot breath in the crook of her neck and two hands wrapped around her waist. Her body stiffened by his mere closeness.

He smirked seeing his effect on her and said in husky voice. "Don't hide it. Let everyone know that you belong to me"
She turned and pushed him lightly "Mr. Raizada, everyone knows that I am your wife. I am wearing mangalsutra and sindoor daily to show the entire world that I am only yours. There is no need of bedroom marks"
His heart pounded with pride when she said she belongs to him only him. But her next word shattered it.

"Hereafter you should not give me any hickeys. Do remember that next time" she said angrily pointing her index finger at him.
That's it. Arnav lost all his senses when she said he should not. She had badly hit his wrong nerve.

"HIS POSSEIVENESS" 

He forcefully captured her pointed finger in his hand and yanked it behind her back crushing her against his toned chest.

He forcefully captured her pointed finger in his hand and yanked it behind her back crushing her against his toned chest
"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT AGAIN" he gritted his teeth between each word.

How could she say that. Doesn't she know only he has right on her. Even more than she has on herself.

"I will do whatever i want, whenever i want, however i want with my W.I.F.E. You cant deny me. You are not hiding those love bites from anyone. If you try to do that, I will mark you in the place where you cant even hide it.", he said eyeing her rosy plump lips.

She is taken back by seeing him in angry mode.
"I didn't mean like that" she said softly.

"Then what did you mean by that" he groaned.

She knows that she chose wrong words. She really doesn't want him feel like that.
Fettered with a plastic cover, which is noncorrosive in nature, debarred her from breathing as the resultant of that cover tied on her face. Her heart pulses played peek a boo. Her hands and legs are restricted from any movement.
A snarl heard across her. Her senses are slowly losing it's capability.
"Poor Raanisahiba... Khushiji I don't know you're stone at heart."
"Please leave her..." She begged from the other side of glass door.
"Then give recognition to my love." His wink with sickened voice and demand robbed her soul.
"Come on khushiji... Do you want to be the reason behind this limb women death?"
She slouched down on the floor gripping her mangalsutra. Where did she landed herself? Tears cascaded down like never before. 
Her eyes widen when her eyes caught the struggling anjali.
"She's losing shyamji... Please... Leave her... Please... Please..."
"Tsk.. Tsk... Clock is ticking khushiji... Tick.. Tick.. Tick.." 
"Its nothing, okay. Leave all this" she said slowly by releasing herself from his grip and moved away.

Arnav felt sharp prick on his heart when she departed from him.

He can manage clumsy, carefree chatter box Khushi. Even he can handle angry Mrs. KKGSR in her. But he cannot bear sad worried gloomy aloof Khushi. It hurts him.

He pulled her again by her waist and crushed her against him. She is looking down elsewhere but him. He held her chin up to look at her face. He can clearly see worry line in her face but couldn't understand reasons behind it"

Really hickeys made her worry. Its not first time or something. Then why? Arnav thought.

"Look at me" he said softly.

He did not get any response from her.

"I said look at me" this time he said sternly. Still she didn't look at him.

He caressed her cheek with his thumb finger and asked "What happened? What's wrong, sweetheart?... You don't... I mean... You..... You don't like me.... I mean.. loving you". He gulped hard at the end not knowing what to think.

She looked at him with shocked face and held his hand in hers and sighed slightly.
"No. Its not that. I love those moments" she assured him.

"Then what's the problem, Khushi. Why are you worried?"

By hitting his chest softly she said, "You Laad Governer. Don't you know the reason. Di and Jiji will tease me like anything if they see it. And Lavanya ji is also here for pooja. They all will join hands to tease me to the core. I couldn't wear saree due to lot of love bites at my waist. Everyone will expect me to wear saree. Nani. Mami. Dadi. Surely, Dadi will ask me wear saree. Already I am not in her good books. If I didn't wear saree, she will think bad of me for not respecting culture. If I wear saree, she will come to know about bites. I could not even imagine what she will think of me after that. Its all because of you. Y.O.U." She breathed heavily after sharing her inner turmoil with him. 2

Arnav bewildered by his wifes accusation.

"What's the problem. Getting teased or about Dadi?"
"Huh., Both. I don't want to get teased and I don't want to look bad infront of Dadi"

Arnav sighed heavily.

"Okay. Listen to me carefully. I am not going to repeat it again. First, they are going to tease no matter what. With or without hickeys. Ignore them, they won't tease you. Second, you need not to impress anyone. Let everyone accept the way you are. And If you are comfortable in salwar, wear salwar. There is no need to change yourself for anyone.", he said calmly but sternly. 2

Khushi thought for a while and hugged him close.

"Its not only about others. Even I want to wear saree, Arnav ji. You know I always wear saree for pooja. This is the first time I couldn't wear saree" Khushi pouted sadly.

He tempted by seeing her pouted rosy petals. He leaned down to capture her lips and kissed her gently. He pulled himself before losing his control. He knows that he has to take other things in hand.

"YOU want to wear saree and doesn't want anyone to see the marks, right?"

"Hmmmm" She doesn't know whether she replied for his question or moaned for their kiss.

Breaking their hug, he pulled her towards wardrobe and asked her to pick the saree.

"Why?!" She asked confused by his action.

"What why? Take it. I will help you drape it". 

Shocked is an understatement for Khushi. The Arnav Singh Raizada going to drape saree. That's news.
"What! You going to drape Saree? By covering all the love bites?"

"Yes. Now stop asking question and do what I said"

Images of her husband pleating saree flashed in her mind. Just a thought of her beloved husband helping her in dressing made her go all red. 1

"NOOO!!" she cried shooing her thoughts.

"What the.! What No.." he said annoyingly.

Doesn't know how to get away from his Laad Governer, Khushi stuttered
"Its im..pp..possssibb..le to drape", ignoring the words she was using which just backfired.

He raised his left eyebrow, moved close caging her between wardrobe and him. Khushi felt goosebumps all over body.

"Nothing.is.impossible.for.Arnav.Singh.Raizada", he paused at each word. 2

He might have said in normal tone. But only Khushi know how much depth meaning it have when he said looking straight into her eyes.

She immediately turned back, took the saree out and gave it to him without looking.

Arnav smirked with smile and started examining the saree. Khushi is still in shocked state stood near wardrobe. When he sensed no movement from her, he lifted his head to look. He doesn't need Harvard brain to understand what is going on in her mind. He took slow steps towards her rolling his tongue.
Image result for arshi ipkknd

He bent down to her right ear said in seductive tone "Do you need my help to change you in your blouse and skirt" by biting her ear lobe.

Khushi immediately came to senses and pushed him away.

"No.. no... I am.. I ammmm.."
"I am what Khushi"

"I ddddon't wannnnt to weaaar sssaree. I am very much okay with salwar" she shuttered.

"You said you wanted to wear saree. You always wear saree for pooja, right?" he asked seriously hiding his smile.

"So.. what? Now I don't want. I am good with salwar" she said while taking saree from his hand.

He pulled the saree which made her come close to him.

"What happened. What made you change your mind" he said while his breath caressing her neck. He moved close to her and started drawing patterns near her thorat, neck and shoulder. 1

"Nothing. Just that. Hmmm" she moaned.

"Really??"

"Stopppp"

"Stop what?"

"You are doing"

"What am i doing"

"This"

"This what?"

"Huhhh"

He smiled broadly seeing her in helplessness. She lifted her head and saw him smiling.

"You always love to do like this na" She started hitting him playfully.

"Like what" Arnav teased her again.

Khushi glared at him.

"Lal hogayi" 

" Huh"

"Nak" he flickered her nose as usual.

"I knew this will happen. That's why I said No at first. Give the saree to me".

"What do you know"
"Arnavjii. Stop please" she said angrily while pleading.

"Its not my fault. You look breathtakingly beautifull."
"Okay. Okay. Fine. I will not do anything. Let me help you." He raised his hand surrendering. 2

" No need.. I will wear salwar itself"

"I will not tease you. Let me"

"Really? Promise?"
"Pakka promise. I will not tease you while pleating". 
She is in mixed state whether to give in or not.

"Are you waiting for me? It will be my pleasure to help you in wearing blouse..." she cutted him immediately taking necessary dresses and rushed to washroom.

Arnav smiled by her antics and started pleating. His attention diverted when he heard click of the door. He stunned by the sight of her wife. Khushi came out in just blouse and skirt covering her front with transparent shawl. She gluped seeing his chocolate brush orbs filled with longing desire. 
"You promised" she remained him like a child.

"I know what I promised." He said without taking his eye from her.

"Huh". She gave confused look.

"Nothing. Why are you hiding there. Come here"

She closed her eyes tightly when his hubby started draping saree. Truth to his words he doesn't tease her while draping. That's what she thought. His fingers trailed up and down on its own creating havoc in her body in the process of saree draping. His hovering touch in her sensitive parts was pure torture for her.

Khushi bit her lips to control her desire. She wanted him to touch her.
Arnav almost done and giving final touch. Just a sight of her wife biting her lips to control her desire aroused him. His mind memorized each and every expression of her.

He moved towards her lip and said caressing her cheek with teeth. "Stop biting your lips". She lost all the control and swooned to him.

Arnav caught her and kissed her at the corner of her lips. "I really dont want to rip your saree, Khushi."
He made her stand before mirror.

"Open your eyes." He said near her ears standing behind her.

Khushi looked into the mirror and astonished. Saree is neatly draped screaming its perfection. There is nowhere her love bites is visible. Those are well hidden beside the saree.

"WOW!!! Aranavjiiiii"
"WOW!!! Aranavjiiiii". She jumped in joy shouting.

He gave his trademark pride look.

"Its Super. Its awesome. Its perfect". She screamed in excitement turning from left to right then right to left, twirling by looking her reflection in the mirror.

Arnav admired is wife lovingly seeing her unique craziness.
"Arnavjii.. its nice. How do you know?

He gave her a unbeliveable look. "I do not own a fashion house for nothing. I have talents". He said by raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, that's correct. You have." 1

"Hmmm hmmm..Don't you think your talented husband need something for solving your problem", he hugged her and said in seductive tone looking into her lips

"Han.. why.. You are the reason for the problem and you only resolved it. So I don't owe you any", she said in emotionless tone. 1

"Khushi" he groaned. "You should write a book on 100 ways to kill romantic moments".

"Huh. What are you saying.."

"Never mind". He rolled his eyes.

"Okay. I will go down. I am already late" she started moving towards the door.

Arnav hold her wrist. "Not before you give me what I want".

"Leave me, Arnavjii. Someone might come".
"I don't mind". He leaned down towards to her neck giving light kisses.

"Leave my hand, please"

"Okay. I will leave. But you have to kiss me.On.My.Lips"
"A deep open mouth kiss". He said winking at her.

Khushi gulped hard by his demand and started struggling to free her hand.

"Please.. I am getting late for pooja"

"I will. After you give me what I asked" he said in a determined tone.

She cursed her stubborn husband and stopped struggling. She tip-topped to level her husband and started giving feather kisses on his forehead.. trailed down to his left eye... then right eye... then left cheek... then his jaw. Arnav completely mesmerised being loved by her wife. By trailing towards his lips Khushi did something unexpected. +

He pushed him hardly making him jerk from his place and freed herself from his hard grip.

"I will always get what I want" She stopped at door hearing his words and turned back. 1

His chocolate brown eyes are deep dark filled with newly risen desire.

"Tonight"

Writer: PSuhuna

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates