RuSha Drabble : Wedding Night Gift | Yeh Hai Chahatein




Wedding Night Gift

Rudra held Preesha’s hand and pulled her with him in his room. He glared at Preesha after locking the door behind. His mouth formed a sly smile as his eyes glittered with mischief.
 Preesha wondered what was he up to. He walked towards her and stood nose to nose. “Very well Preesha, your son wanted me to accept you officially in front of everyone and I did that. Now its time for you to do your wifely duties and the very first one is….” He trailed away keeping his sentence incomplete, perfectly making sure of implication.
“What do you mean?” she was perplexed and scared at the same time.
“What I mean, Miss Srinivasan is that to be legally called as Mrs Preesha Rudraksh Khurana you have to share that bed with me and guess what? Today I was officially going to consummate my marriage with Mishika. Ab woh to huya hi nahi. Why don’t I have my suhaag raat with you? Tumhe bohot shokh hai na meri biwi banne ka? Aur tum jaisi auraat aur kya mangega? You had already wrapped my brother in your bloody web when you were probably underage for money. So don’t act naïve…”
He couldn’t finish his sentence when Preesha slapped him across his face.

Writer: Koeli_Appy

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates