Arshi FF | you are in my heart |IPKKND FF | Arnav Khushi FF |Iss Pyaar Ko Kya NaamDoon FF

you are in my heart ( completed ✔ )



Prologue


Arnav hate khushi from since childhood. He don't know why he is hating her.  when will he saw khushi that time he get angry and shouted. Khushi also afraid of his angry. She sometime think what did I do to arnav,why he is hating me that much. Arnav lost his parents when he is 16 years old. Arnav dad and khushi dad close friends. After arnav  parents death, arnav take the all responsibility for his family and business. Khushi dad also help him in business. Khushi dad had a chance to stay abroad but khushi saying she will not go there. They had never ask to khushi why she don't want to go. So they left the topics.
The night was about 9.00 p.m nd one man standing on garden, keep his both hand on his pant pocket, watching the sky the shine star
Arnavji..... " he  hear some soft melody voice call him from behind. He know who is the owner of voice without looking back " Go from here. "
But that girl does not go from there. So he get angry nd turn to her nd yelled " Does not understand anythingI said go from her khushi." Khushi get scared for sudden yelled she took two step back. Her eyes get moist. " arnav....ji " stumbling khushi her hand a shivering.
"  what arnavji?, leave me alongI don't like to see or talk to u,then whykhushileave me along don't show ur facejust get lost" he yelled to her and led the place.
Khushi standing along in the garden and crying silently. Suddenly rain started pouring. Khushi drenched in rain and crying heart out. Raindrops falling from sky Heavily like rain also crying with khushi

Writer: Angle_Arshi

part 1

Arnav open his room door angry and went inside, he went near bed and sit thud. He put head face on his plans and thought. "Why always I am get angry on khushi,she never do anything like hurt me,then why dammit,I am,doing like this,she always kindly with me,then why me dammit " and he fell on the bed and slowly close his eyes.
............ ...........................
Khushi standing in rain and continually crying she feel pain in her heart when arnav show his angry on her or yelled,she can't bear his angry,she love him lot. She slowly look sky and went from there. Slowly she  wen to her room and fell on the bed hug her pillow and crying, she ask herself "why arnavjiWhy always you hurt me what did I do to youI never want to hurt you" continually tear following down from her eyes, she come to one decision and took deep breath and wipes her tear and get up from bed and went to her dad room.
.......... ...........................
"Dad can I come in " she ask in low voice
come dear..."said shashi khushi slowly open the door and went inside. Shashi saw khushi face he can say she crying continuously, but why..... He made her sit in the bed he also sit beside he keep his hand on her head and ask slowly "what happened my dear,why are you sad,anyone say something to you "
Khushi look him and said "no dad no one say anythingI am fine dad " she give a fake smile
"Dad I want to say something to you " khushi said "Ha.... Dear what that?" He asked. "Dad you also like to go abroad right..?" Khushi asked "Ha... Dear but you don't want to go there na.... " he said "Ys dad but  now I want to go there " she said "What...?" He shocked because khushi always say to abroad no.. Then now what happened. "I want to go there please dad " she ask her eyes are moist. He look her sad face he always want her daughter's happiness their happiness is his happiness also than how can't he say no to her... He also want her face in smile.
"OK ,I will book ticketafter two day we will,go " he said and caressing her cheek. "No dad we will go tomorrow " she said " tomorrow ?" He again get shock why khushi rushing to go. " ok we will go tomorrow eveningnow go and sleep my princessgood night" he have a peck on her forehead. " good night dad "she hug him and went to her room . shashi sitting the bed he looking khushi disappearing figure he shake his head and thought what happened it to this girl. "Why are you still not sleeping" ask khushi mother Garima, she come and sit the bed beside shashi "what are you thinking " she ask . " just now khushi come here " shashi said. "Khushi..? Why...? What happened to her.. " she ask with worried. He say what happened before sometime. Garima get confuse "she always say I don't want to go therethen what happened to her suddenly ". " I don't knowI asked but she did not gave her answernow she feel like to going therehe said " what did you say to her " she asked. " I am said ok , we will go tomorrow evening" he said "But first we want to inform arnav beta " garima said " tomorrow morning we will inform to themwe are going eveningcome now we will sleepI am feeling sleepy " he said and lying on the bed.+
........ ...............
Here khushi sobbing lying on the bed "I am going to leave youyou don't have to face me but wherever I go you will still in my heart " she slept like that


part 2


Why suddenly....? ,khushi bitiya don't like to go there na.... Ask confuse nani
She is so obstinacy to go there shashi said
What ...??? Asked anjali+
Ys bitiya yesterday night she come to me and asked. I asked also why suddenly you want to go there but she not telling the reason said shashi
Everyone hear ankle sound they turned and look up. They saw khushi stepping down from the staircase
When she coming down she find them standing in the hall
She went there and said good morning everyone
Good morning khushiji,bitiya,princess they also greeting her
Anjali went near khushi and cup her face in her hand and ask khushiji aunty and uncle said everything, why you want to go there suddenly, did we do something like hurting you?
Khushi immediately nod her head negative and said you are not do anything like hurting me
Then chote said something she asked
No.... He is not said anything, I am the only take this decision, I feel like Togo there, no one said anything anjaliji....
What happened....? Come voice from entrance they turn look the door entrance and saw who Arnav is come from his morning jogging.
? Come voice from entrance they turn look the door entrance and saw who Arnav is come from his morning jogging
When he is coming inside he saw they standing in hall and talking worriedly.
He come near to them looked everyone specially khushi and he asked what happened...? Any problem...? Why you all are looking worriedly...?
Chote... Khushiji plan to leave us... Said anjali in sad voice.
What...? He get shock what di is saying khushi plan to leave us
? He get shock what di is saying khushi plan to leave us
ha... Chote khushiji plan to go abroad and staying there forever.
Arnav looked khushi with widen eyes
she plan to go,why suddenly,then he got yesterday night incident in his mind
she plan to go,why suddenly,then he got yesterday night incident in his mind. Oh.... So that only she plan to go. He hate her but he never want her to leave him,I said it in angry only but she take that in her mind1
Why...? Look khushi and ask but khushi not answer him.
OK if you want to go then go but after di wedding anniversary. Everyone shock and surprise.
How can they forget anjali and shyam wedding anniversary. This is the only chance to stop khushi from going here.
How can I also forget this please go afer my wedding anniversary she ask with hop
Ha... Khushiji you have not be here,there will be no happiness said shyam
Khushiji we will have fun,after finish di wedding anniversary you can go,we will not stop you said akash
Ys bitiya don't go said nani and mami
All the time arnav looking khushi only.
Khushi looks her dad and mom and she nod her head and turn to anjali and said ok I will go after you wedding anniversary, now you happy.
Of course I am so happy khushiji and she pinch her cheek.
Ouch.... anjaliji and she keep her hand on her cheek,where anjali is pinch and pouted her lip
Oops... Sorry khushiji said anjai. Suddenly anjali and khushi giggle and khushi hug anjiali and said I will go after you wedding anniversary.. Anjali also hug her back and in mind I will not allow you to go from here. Others look them happily. Khushi anjali broke the hug.
Arnav look khushi and thought I don't know why I said like that you can go after di wedding anniversary but one think I don't like when she try to leave me and go. He look both anjali khushi and said di I will go get fresh and come
Ok chote ... Anjali said
......
............
Arnav enter his room and went near wardrobe and take his cloth and towel and went to washroom
...
..............
Downstairs
I also forget my wedding anniversary nani,that good time chote remained otherwise how can we stop khusiji. Khushi made baby face and look anjali
Khushi in mind why today arnavji stop me from going from here..?, he hate me na..., he don't need to face me if I go, he also want that na...,Then why he stop me
Arnav standing under the shower water are running his head to toes, he keep is head bent down and close his eyes and keep one hand on the wall
.......
..............
Arnav standing under the shower water are running his head to toes, he keep is head bent down and close his eyes and keep one hand on the wall
Arnav in mind why I can't bear khushi leave me and going, why I stop her going from here, when she was said she will go from here why I feel like my heartbeat will stop, when we are going to section that time only we can feel the person how much important to us, so she also important to me, so much day I am acting like I am hating her, but she hiding in my heart now I realized her value, this one week is enough for me ,I will win you heart khushi, then I will show you you are in my heart, he open his eyes with smirks on his face
To be continued............

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates