HaYa OS - Obsession || Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki || SAKEK || Harman || Soumya




I stare at her, she keeps smiling and listening to what others say. She is the most strangest person I have ever met, she holds a strange innocence in her and tries to maintain normalcy, but her eyes have that scaredness which only seen when a wild being is lost in middle of a city. She  is shy and silent but mingles with every one and is nice to every one. Probably she is the only one in this college who doesn't have any haters at all. I want to conquer her innocence. However miraculously we both didn't speak at all, not that we ignore each other but some how the situation never came up. 
I came out from my musings hearing some one calling me and after seeing who it is, never wanted to come off my musings at all. It is the annoying sister of my sweet obsession. "What?" I grunted. 

She shrugged and sat beside me "Harman, lets go to movie. Today is a boring class, please..." She made that pouty face of hers, which increased my annoyance even more. 

"I am not interested what with your Rom-Coms. No thanks, I will better go to my class" 'And look at my beauty' that part was left unsaid. However the  chit chatter never got the clue "Yaar please man, I even made my best pout to you and you didn't yet accept. Why?"

I wanted to roll my eyes, but some how refrained my self 'How can two people from same family, that too siblings be so different?' My thoughts came to a halt as I see Sowmya approaching my table from side. This is first time I felt thankful for befriending Surbhi, well my reason for befriending Surbhi was also because she was Sowmyas sister. I kept a passive face all through this, while my thoughts are running on how to speak with her. But the girl did shock me on approaching to me 

'Har.. Harman!"  Her voice was so soft that, I wanted to hear my name again and again from her voice. But I turned back smoothly "Yes?"

She kept a cool face , but her eyes show her hesitation and anxiety " Professor assigned us both on same project in last class. How shall we divide our work." I didn't reply her, seeing this her face fell and her eyes have confusion and sadness.. " Ok then, I will ask Sandhya to switch partners, as your friend is her partner." I scolded my self for not replying "No need. You only do my work also, I am not interested in this project stuff"

Sowmyas eyes showed relief as she spoke "But why don't you do your work. Isn't it a bad habit. One should never skip their work Harman. If you want I will help you" saying that she turned to Surbhi who is standing beside me mouth agape "Choti, Maa told me to tell you that, you should be home early today" and she left. 

I stood there staring at her, none not even the bravest persons in college . But she did it with her innocence. It irritates me, but it makes me obsessed with her even more.

Writer: Harianjana

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates