Samaina OS | Tum Mere Ho | YUDKBH OS | Sameer Naina OS | Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai OS



Image result for Samaina gif

Mumbai


Agarwal House

A lady is waking up a girl….Her face gets revealed & she is none other than Bela….She pulls the blanket from the girls face & she is Naina…..

Naina "Mom!" 😒

Bela "What Mom!…See the time u will be late for office…Get up fast…
Bela "What Mom!…See the time u will be late for office…Get up fast…."

Naina "What?😱😱😱…Ok I am getting up…." 😞

She finally gets up & gets ready to go to office….

Bela  "At least eat ur breakfast & go…."

Naina "No Mom, no time for that i am already late….I hope sir doesn't get angry on me…." 😰

She goes from there…..

Bela "This girl…"

A man says let her be as it is….His face gets revealed & he is none other than Anand….

*****

Maheshwari Industries

Naina arrives there running & bumps into someone….She looks up & his face gets revealed, he is none other than her Sameer sir….

Naina "Sorry sir, I dint notice u….I hope u wont be angry at me for coming late…." 😰

Sameer "Sorry for what?…..Its ok u are not that late…." 😊

" 😊
He goes from there to his cabin...!!

Naina (In her mind) "I am 1 hour late then too he is not angry with me…Strange man" !!

She goes to her work….

*****

After sometime

The office main door opens & a girl comes inside….Everyone looks at her….Her face is blurred….


O…

Gulabi aankhen jo teri dekhi
Sharabi ye dil ho gaya
Sambhalo mujhko o mere yaaron
Sambhalna mushqil ho gaya

Gulabi aankhen jo teri dekhi
Sharamushqil ho gaya

As she comes near her face gets clear & she is Sunaina (Sameer's childhood friend)…..

As she comes near her face gets clear & she is Sunaina (Sameer's childhood friend)…
She goes directly to his cabin…..

*****

Inside the cabin…

She comes inside & hugs him….He gets surprised….

Sameer "Hey, u here?"

Sunaina "Hey Sam, then where i should be....Huh?"

Sameer "Oho!…I was just asking…"

Sunaina "😚"

She comes more close to him….

Sunaina "So how about taking our relationship to the next level?…It's high time we should think about that…" 😍

Sameer "Yaa!!…I will talk to Mom & Dad about that…" 😊

*****

Outside the Cabin….

Naina's friends insist her to come with them to see what sir & ma'am  are doing….

Naina "No I don't think so we should as it's there private life…"

They forcefully takes her from there….They all sees inside the cabin now…

*****

Inside the cabin

Sunaina is coming more close to Sameer….Suddenly her heels get broken & her leg gets twisted….She falls down….He helps her to get up….

Sameer "Thank God" !! 2

Sunaina "What did u say?" 😒

Sameer "No nothing" !

Everyone laughs at their antics…😂😂😂

Naina "Nautanki!…They are romancing as if its the last day on the Earth…" 😑😑

She goes back to her work….

*****

Evening

Sameer & Naina are talking....

Sameer "Nain, it's the work done?"

Naina "It's Naina🙅….Yes the work is done…." 😒

Sameer "Ok…Good" !!

He goes from there….

The Girl’s "What happened to u Naina?..U always talk with Sir like that….He was just trying to…"

Naina "That's what I don't like…." 🙅

She goes from there to her home….

*****

Night

Maheshwari Mansion

A room

A girl is screaming at her husband….Her face soon gets revealed & she is Preeti….

Preeti "It’s all because of u Pandu, I am in this condition…." 😠

Pandit "Me?…What I did?"

Preeti "Pandu!!…First of all Veer & Krish troubles me a lot....Now one more is coming & u saying what u did…." 😠

Pandit "Oh common Pree, Veer & Krish are only 5 years old….They are kids & if they won't do masti then who would do…..U and me?😅😅….For the one what can I do u look beautiful every day…So...." 😅

She is heavily pregnant….

Preeti "Oh is that so then, why don't u alone manage them?….Then only u will understand….What about my weight?" 😮

He laughs hearing that…
He laughs hearing that….

Preeti (Angrily) "Pandu" 😠😠😒

Pandit "My Pree looking beautiful as Golu Polu….U don't need to lose weight at all…." 😗

She picks a pillow & throws towards him😜, but he bends down & the pillow hits Sameer, who came to their room…
She picks a pillow & throws towards him😜, but he bends down & the pillow hits Sameer, who came to their room….😜

Preeti "Devarji u ok?…I didn't wanted to hit u but ur bro…." 🙅

Sameer "No Bhabhi not at all😊….Bhai, Bhabhi is absolutely right…." 😘

Pandit "What?…U too in ur Bhabhi's team…." 😔

Preeti "Yes!!..My Devarji will be on my side only…." 😏

Pandit "Ok then!…But wait & watch when my Devrani comes she will be in my team….Then u will watch…." 😏

Preeti "Ok…Will see that time…." 😏

He goes from there….Sameer & Preeti does high five….😜😂

*****

Morning

Dining Table

All are having breakfast….

Ishita "Sam, I & ur Dad have no problem in Sunaina becoming our daughter-in-law…She is a nice & a sweet girl…" ☺

Raman "Yes!!…I even talked to the panditji & he told muharat is after few days…" ☺

Sameer "Really?" 😍

Ishita "After 2 day's engagement will happen" ☺

Sameer "☺☺"

Ishita "Preeti u don't stress urself in this….I will manage everything….It's ur last month…."

Preeti "Ok Mom, as u say…." 😊

They continues talking….

*****

Agarwal House

Hall

Bela "Naina come early today…" 😊

Naina "Yaa Mom, I will come early…Bye…" 😘

Bela "Bye" !😘

She goes from there….

Anand "Don't worry Bela, don't take so much tension…."

Bela "Yaa!!..But today I am feeling weird…." 😰😰

*****

Maheshwari Industries

A board meeting is going on….Sameer is giving a presentation to the clients….The clients gets very happy & impressed by him….They decides to deal with them….😊😊

*****

Afternoon

Sameer's Cabin

Sunaina comes inside....

Sameer "Sunaina..." !

Sunaina "Yes Sam, brought tiffin for u & me…." 😘

Sameer "Ok then, lets have lunch together…." 😊

She opens the tiffin & feeds him, but by mistakenly it falls on his shirt…..😜

Sameer "Sunaina, what was that?" 😒

Sunaina "I don't know what happened….But this time I will be careful…." 😰

Sunaina "No need I will eat by my own hands…."

They eats their lunch…..

Sameer "The muharat is after few days & engagement after 2 days….I am very happy…." 😍

Sunaina "Even I am very happy…." 😍😍

They continues talking…..

*****

Night

All employees are leaving….Sameer too leaves the office….Peon is switching off lights when he sees someone still working & she is Naina….He comes to her….

Naina "I would be needing 5 more mins…."

Peon "Ok" !!

He goes from there to check if everything is locked…..

*****

Outside

Sameer suddenly remembers he hasn't taken his phone…He goes again in the office to take it….

*****

Inside

Sameer's Cabin

He enters in his cabin….Peon comes back & sees there is no one in office so closes all lights, even locks the main door….

*****

Outside the Cabin

He comes out after taking his phone & sees the door locked….Just then Naina too comes there as she had gone to freshen up….

Naina "What happened Sameer sir?"

Sameer "Dont know but I think the peon assumed no one in office & closed the door…We are stuck here till morning…."

She gets shocked….😱😱

Naina "What?…I told Mom I will reach early today & here I am stuck😵….I think I should inform Mom…."

She removes her phone, but sees no network…
She removes her phone, but sees no network….

Naina "Oh, no now what?…How will I contact Mom?" 😰


Naina "Sir can I take ur phone…."

Sameer "Yes" 😊!!

He gives her his phone….She takes it & sees in his phone too no network...

*****

Agarwal House….

Hall

Bela & Anand are worried….😰😰

Bela "She hasn't been out for too long…I hope everything is ok with her…" 😰

Anand "Yes" !!

He comforts her....

He comforts her
*****

Maheshwari Industries

Sameer brings a candle from storeroom & lights it….

Sameer "I have 2 apples with me….Would u like to have it?"

Naina "Yaa" ☺!!

She moves towards him but her leg gets stuck in chair & she falls over him….They gets into an eyelock....👀

Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena
Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena (x2)

He helps her to get up….

Sameer "Nain, are u ok?"

Naina "Yaa sir😊….But it's Naina" 😒!!

Sameer "What's there in a name?….I think Nain will suit u better…." 😊

Just then he sees her injured hand....

Sameer "Nain, what’s this & u saying u are ok?"

Naina "No sir….It's ok…." !!

Sameer "What ok?….Let me put bandage on it soo it doesn't spread much…."

Naina "Sir..." !!

Sameer "Keep quite...."☝!!

He removes his hanky & does her bandage with it….She for the first time sees his this side…..

Naina (In her mind) "I never knew sir has this side too to him….I always misunderstood him…." 😔

She looks at him, while he applies bandage to her wound…..

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

Naina "Thank u soo much sir…." 😊

Sameer "U should not hide it…."

Naina "Hmm…." !!

They spends the remaining night talking….

*****

Morning

Sun's light falls over them….She is sleeping on his stomach…..They wakes up….

The peon too arrives & opens the office…
The peon too arrives & opens the office…..He gets shocked to see them....

Peon "Sorry sir because of me….." 😔

Sameer "No problem" 😊

He goes to his work…

Sameer "Nain, I will drop u home & no need to come to work today….U take rest…." 😊

Naina "No sir I will manage on my own…."

Sameer "Arey!!…Keep quite & come with me…."

Naina "Ok" !!

They goes in his car….

*****

Agarwal house

He drops her at her home….She goes inside, while he goes towards his home….

Bela & Anand "Naina where was u?…We were soo worried…." 😰

She elaborates them….

Bela "He is soo kind hearted person…." 😊

Naina "Mom...." !!

She goes to her room….

*****

Naina's room

She sees her hand & recalls Sameer tying his hanky on her hand….

Naina (In her mind) "What's happening with me?....Why I am recalling him?"

******

Maheshwari Mansion

Hall

Sameer enters….

Ishita "Sameer baby…."

He elaborates her….

Ishita "Nice" 😊!!

Preeti "Devarji, what happened?"

Sameer "Bhabhi, I am hungry bring something for me…." 😋

Preeti "Yaa come….Everything is ready" 😊!!

He goes to have breakfast….😋😋

*****

Night

Agarwal house

Naina's room

She is combing her hair in front of the mirror….She suddenly sees Sameer behind her standing….She turns to face him but there is no one around….

Naina "Sameer sir in my room…?"

She again turns her face & sees him standing behind her….She again turns but finds no one there….

Naina "What’s happening with me?....Why I am seeing him everywhere?"

She recalls the time spent with him & blushes….😶

She takes her teddy bear & sleeps….She sees him sleeping beside her…She lifts her hand & puts over him😍….She realizes he is not there & blushes recalling his face😶….She tries to sleep, but imagines him in her dreams❤….A smile appears on her face….She opens her eyes….

Naina "Am I in love with him?…Yes I am in love with him…I Love U Sameer sir" 😘❤😍!!

She blushes & hugs the teddy tightly....She then sleeps peacefully....😌

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

******

Morning

Naina's room

She opens her cubboard thinking "What should I wear today?…What's sir's favourite colour?…He would like to see me in that?....Oh God..." 😓!!

She removes one by one her clothes & checks herself in that & then throws the clothes on bed😜….Bela enters & sees the clothes scattered all over the bed….

Bela "Naina, u going for a party or office?" 😵

Naina "Mom, ofcourse office…." 😅

Bela "Then what's all this?…Select one dress & go…." 😵

Naina (Excitedly) "I found Mom, what I wanted from so long…." 😍

Bela "Good…." 😌

She goes & gets ready….She is in a red one piece dress…She does light makeup & she is ready to go!!…😘

******

Maheshwari Industries

Naina arrives there & sees Sameer first….She blushes😶….He calls her inside his cabin…She excitedly goes in his cabin….

*****

Inside the cabin

Naina "Sir u called?"

Sameer "Yes!"

He tells her something important….She romantically sees him & smiles….☺❤

Sameer "Nain, here I am telling u something important & u are smiling….Huh?" 😵😒

Naina "Oh.....No....I am listening…" 😰

Sameer "Ok....Now u may go…"

Naina "Ok sir" 😊

She goes from there….

Naina (In her mind) "What was that?" 😶

*****

Evening

Sameer is talking with Naina & some of his employees when, Sunaina comes to them…She places her hand over his hand…Naina gets jealous but she controls herself….😜

Sameer "Tomorrow is my engagement with Sunaina, u all should all come…." 😊

Everyone "Yes sir!….Congrats to u both…" 👏

Sunaina "Thank u…." ☺

They all goes from there….

******

Night

Agarwal House

All are having dinner….

Anand "Tomorrow we would have to go to Maheshwari Mansion…"

Bela "Yaa!…Ishita personally came & invited us all…"

Naina "Yes" !!

*****

Naina's room

Naina is looking towards the moon through her window….

Naina "Tomorrow he will be getting engage with his lady love….I didn't even got time to say to him…But I think Kanhaji has planned something for me…."

*****

Next Day

Evening

Maheshwari Mansion

Whole house is decorated….Guests are  coming…IshRa welcomes them…

Guests are  coming…IshRa welcomes them…
Agarwal family too arrives….Bela hugs Ishita & congratulates her😊….Raman & Anand talks….

Naina searches for Sameer….She is in  pink lehenga….Her eyes brightens as he comes down….Everyone looks at him…He is wearing purple ensemble….Sunaina too comes down....She is wearing a purple lehenga….

Ishita "Wow Sunaina, ur looking so beautiful today…." 😘

She blushes….

Raman "Now lets start the engagement…." 😊

Sameer slips a ring in Sunaina's finger….She too slips a ring in his finger….

Everyone claps for them….👏👏

Pandit "Mom, now I think we should let them dance…" 😉

Ishita "Yes"

Sameer takes Sunaina to the dance floor…They dances….

Naina imagines dancing with him…

Hmm.. hmm…

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

Dehleez pe merey dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Everyone claps for them….Naina comes out of her dream & smiles…😊

The guests leaves from there….

*****

Next Day

Afternoon

Mehendi function is going on….Sunaina is wearing flower jewelleries….Naina is in blue lehenga….She absent mindly applies mehendi…The mehendi lady asks Sunaina which letter to write….She tells the lady the letter in her ear…The lady does as she is told….The lady who is applying Mehendi to Naina, puts the letter "S" in her hand….She doesn't notice that….

*****

Evening

Agarwal House

Naina's room

Naina is looking at her Mehendi….She sees the letter "S" written in her hand….

Naina "U are only in my hand not in my life Sameer sir😔….I hope for a bright future with u….But now I don't think it's possible…." 😔😢

*****

Morning

Maheshwari Mansion

Whole house is decorated for the wedding…Panditji arrives too…The guests are coming…

******

Sameer's room

Sameer is getting ready….

Sameer (In his mind) "Everything is going perfect then why I am feeling weird today…As if something is not right…But what?"

*****

Temple

Naina is praying….Radha Krishna idols are shown…

Naina "Kanhaji, I know today is his wedding but I wont be able to see him getting married to someone else…" 😔

A girl from behind says "Then why don’t u marry him?"

She turns & gets shocked to see Sunaina standing there…

Naina "Sunaina ma'am u here?..Today is ur wedding & u are still not ready…" 😮

Sunaina "Yaa!...But I am not marrying Sam…"

Naina "What?" 😱

Sunaina "Yes!….How can I marry him when I know u love him truly?"

Naina "No ma'am u are misunderstanding me..It's not like that…" 😰

Sunaina "Naina!…Yesterday u were not alone in that room…I too was there & I heard what u told…"

She gets shocked….

FB Starts

Maheshwari Mansion

A room

Naina comes to a room & cries her heart out "Kahanji I won't be able to see him going away from me….I can't….I have started to love him…" 😢😢😭

FB Ends

Naina "But I never…." 😰

Sunaina "No Naina….After what u told I ran from there & bump into someone.....U know he turned out to be Sam's twin bro Kartik…."

Naina "Kartik?"

Sunaina "Yes, he is Sam's twin bro…After meeting him I got to know I was running after wrong person & he is the one whom Kanhaji made for me…So I asked the mehendy lady to write K in my hand & S in urs…." ☺

She calls Kartik inside…He comes…Naina gets shocked to see him....

Naina "U both look soo similar…"

Sunaina "Naina, Sam is all urs…." ☺

Naina "But how will I tell him now…It's too late…" 😔

Just then Sameer too comes there…He gets very happy to see Kartik & hugs him….☺

Sunaina urges Naina to say….

She comes towards Sameer & bends on her knees😍….He gets surprised…😍❤

Naina "Sameer sir will u accept me as ur life partner?"

Sameer "Everything u can't do…." 😉

He makes her stand….

Sameer "I don't know what to say but I started to develop feelings for u…Don't know when but it's true….Today I was feeling something is not right…Now I know what was not right…."

Naina "Sir..." !!

Sameer "Yes!…Nain, I Love U….I accept u wholeheartedly…" ❤

Naina "Tum Mere Ho" 😘❤

Sameer "Yes" 😘!!

She hugs him…He too hugs her….❤❤

Whole family comes & are very happy for them….Bela & Anand too comes….

Ishita "Kartik, u came back I am soo happy today…I accept ur choice…." ☺

Raman "My two sons would marry on the same day only…
Raman "My two sons would marry on the same day only…." ☺

Kartik "Yes" 😶!!

Kartik "Yes" 😶!!
He hugs everyone....

Preeti "My two Devarani's" 😍😍!!

Veer & Krish "Sameer & Kartik Kaka will marry today…." ☺☺

Ishita blesses Naina & Sunaina….Just then, Preeti feels pain in her stomach…They decides to do her delivery in mandir only…

*****

After sometime

A girl's crying voice is heard….Everyone rejoices & names her "Preet"….

******

Maheshwari Mansion

Panditji starts the mantras….

Both the couples are seated in the mandap….IshRa does Sunaina's kanyadan, while Anand & Bela does Naina's kanyadan….

They stands up for pheres….

After one phere Sameer lifts Naina in his arms & does the remaining pheres😍😍…Everyone throws flowers on them….❤

Kartik makes Sunaina wear mangalsutra & applies sindor in her forehead.....Sameer makes Naina mangalsutra & applies sindor in her forehead….They takes elders blessings…

*****

Night

SamAina's room….

Naina "Sameer sir...." !!

Sameer "Not sir Nain…." 😉

Naina "Ok!…Sam" 😘

Sameer "Better…" 😉

He kisses on her neck💋….She closes her eyes feeling his sensual touch😗…She then removes his shervani😜….He relieves her off her clothes....They gets into a passionate liplock💏....He covers themselves with a blanket....

Tonight they became one....💋💏👄😚❤💞💕❤💖💞....

Whole room is seen….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After 10 years

Evening

Mumbai

Maheshwari Mansion

Whole house is decorated for the celebration of SamAina & SunainTik's wedding anniversary….

Ishita "Where is Naina?"

Sameer "U know naa Mom, she won't come soon…It will take one more hour for her to come…"

Sameer "U know naa Mom, she won't come soon…It will take one more hour for her to come…" 
Just then, Naina comes down….Sameer gets mesmerised seeing her…😍😍

They takes elders blessings…SunainTik too comes & takes elders blessings…
They takes elders blessings…SunainTik too comes & takes elders blessings…

Two cakes are brought for them to cut….Both the couples cuts the cake & feeds each other....😋😋

Naina sees Sameer talking to some girl's & takes him away…😜😜

Naina "Sam, what u were doing?" 😠

Sameer "Nothing Nain…" 😊

Naina "But again if I found u doing this then…" 👿

Sameer "Then..." 😰!!

Naina "I…I will kill u as u can't be anyone else’s…Tum Mere Ho" ❤

Sameer "Yes I am all urs…." 😘

He hugs her….Just then a girl of 10 years comes to them….

Girl "Mom....Dad" !!

SamAina "Saina" !!

A boy of 8 years too comes towards them…Sameer picks him up in his arms…

Naina "Ankit" !

They shares a family hug….

Saina "Mom, Dad I forgot to tell u that Preet di called u for a family photo…." 😘

SamAina "Yaa" !!

They goes…

*****

Hall

Preet "Come Kaki, Kaka…" ☺

SamAina "Yaa" !!…

Veer & Krish are of 15 years now…

Sunaina "Tejaswi come here…." 😊 +

Tejaswi (8 years) "Coming Mamma" ☺

Kartik "My princess….Teju" 😘

Preeti "Guys let's take a selfie…." 😍


Writer: Mansi_Creations

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates