TS: WALKING DOWN THE OLD LANE| YRHPK | Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke | Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke



Shaheer Sheikh on 'YRHPK': "I relate to Abir's character in so ...
TEASER

Mishbir comes to singhania’s and see the lights were off ,when mishti is about to call but she observes one by one lights are getting on, with the pics of her from her birth to the day she stayed with them and it covered all her birthday pics and  pics of special occasion, she sees all her toys too from her kitchen set to gudda gudiya…
  
She is happy by seeing everyone and how the house is decorated in her welcome , by her favourite fairy tale theme…
************************************************************ 
Mishti asks naksh to share his worries and feelings about akshara… he is quite surprised about mishti asking him this, which no one asked him or noticed… mishti understands him and says I know you miss her and you took responsibility of house at very early age… you are close to tai ji and you are with her 24*7 when naira didi left us, then she returned after a long time but after that akshara tai ji left us very soon… so you can say me…

Naksh gets emotional and says I really miss her and only she is the one who understand me more than anyone but now I can see my mishtu is there for me… she asks him to share what he kept for himself…

Maa ke saat mera rishta alag hain mishtu… mein jab ek saaltha , papa coma mein chale gaye aur vo 5 saal tak coma se bahar nahi aaye , maa ne papa aur maa ka dono ka pyaar diya and ghar aur office sambhala… so maa ke saat mera rishta bahut gehra tha, jab naira humare life mein aayi huamri family complete hua and hum sab cape town chale gaye… maa humesha meri pareshani samjti thi and papa ke saamne mera side leti thi… she supported me in every decision and when mom humare beech nahi thi, tho sab kuch chala gaya… uske baad naira ke life mein problems aayi and papa ne apna saara time naira ko diya and I always been compromised and adjusted but I really miss her and love her… jitna naira ko papa ki zarurat thi utna muje bhi thi par chodo…
 ************************************************************
Special breakfast for mishti prepared by everyone with all her favourite dishes… everyone feeds her and even fights in themselves to complete their dish first… abir is very happy seeing mishti and the love they had for mishti… 

Writer: Ruhi
PART-1

This story starts where mishti forgave devyani… she want tovisit them once but she is not having courage to say it… she is thinking aboutBM-BP and abir too…

Mishti on the terrace of RJV thinking about singhania’s and her childhood, she is just imaging how she use to play in that house and how she use to make everyone listen to her , make sure all her wishes full fill… she is just smiling with all the innocence and singing dil se bandi ek dor(song of PS).

Kunal who is passing trough listens the song and moves in the way from where it is coming, he sees mishti and comes to her, he just waits her to complete but she just stops by seeing him, kunal asks her to continue but she denies and asks how he is here? He says I just came to find out who is singing but never thought I will find you, mishti smiles at him. Kunal asks from where did she learn, because I never heard , she says about singhania’s and how they use to sing this song when they celebrate any festival or any important occasion.

Kunal asks are you missing them? mishti denies and says its nothing like that, just that now I am talking terms with them so I just went down the lane of those days. Kunal asks her to say what is she is actually going trough, mishti again tries to change the topic but this time kunal is firm and says I never seen you this happy and this smile reminds me of your wedding, the same smile which is on your face and now are the same ,so its matters to me when you smile like this and I never want you to be sad, if you think I am capable of your trust then say it to me. Mishti says its not about trusting you kunal, its about BM-BP and abir. After talking to dadi and all, from these many days, I am missing them and they are also insisting me to visit them with abir but I don’t even know I am ready or not? Talking with them is fine but meeting in personal and going to that house is not that easy and staying with them which can I do or not ?and mostly I don’t want to hurt BM,BP and Abir.

Kunal says I thought you are sensible and mature but you are behaving like a small girl, mishti see him with confusion, he explains her no one will feel hurt or bad, they will be happy for you and say me one thing why BM- BP will be hurt? Mishti shares her fears by saying BM-BP may feel hurt because they are my parents and I don’t want to hurt them by visiting dadi and all,what will they think that I am angry on them for these many years and now my relation is good so I want to visit them,  they asked me many times to talk to them and visit them but I am very much angry that I never spoke to them nicely and when I visited them last year I didn’t gave a damn to them, BM tried to convince me atthat time but I never listened, recently Abir tried had a NGO work in Udaipur and he asked me accompany him but I said NO to him because if I go there I have to face my family which I am not ready to, Abir explained and trued to convince me but I didn’t budge, now suddenly I want to go and meet them, what will  Abir will think of me? Kunal smiles at her and says you are stupid (sorry to say ) but that’s the truth. Just talk to them they wont feel bad and in fact they will be happy, Mishti nods but kunal explains to her , BP-BM or bhai they wanted to see you happy and , if your happiness lies in visiting them then why will they feel bad? Mishti says because BP-BM may think I am priortising them more so, kunal says they never think like that, I can say this because of you,when you came into bhai’s life I am angry because I have to share my place with you or should I say you will take my place which I cant take it, but when I know my place is secure and will be more but not less, I am happy and more secure too, BM-BP are not like that nor you, they know what they mean to you and the love you have for them , they are very secure in their place and can never think like that and you to know how much you love them and respect them so dont think of your useless fears .Mishti still in confusion and asks kunal not to say this to anyone, he says fine and leaves by wishing her good night and she too says the same to him.

Mishti spends some time in terrace and thinks of kunal’s words but she couldn’t convince herself , she just roams here and there inhales some fresh air and goes to her room.

Next morning when mishti wake up she sees abir packing his bag and  asks him where is he going , she says I will come with you without even knowing the destination, abir says I am going on some work for 2 days and I think you wont like to come the place where I am going, so you go to MAH house till I come back. Mishti says no and I want to come and there is nothing to do with the place when you are with me, so I am coming with you, Abir says you wont be happy if you come with me and even I have to work, so you cant even stay in room, he says sorry but I cant take you,without saying the place name how can you decide that I wont come there and wont be comfortable? Mishti asks him to say the name of the place, Abir tries to avoid but Mishti being Mishti says I will come and there will be no more arguments, Abir having no other choice says its UDAIPUR , now say me, will you come? Mishti being little hesitant but says she will come and I will be with you , I wont be sad. Abir asks her again are you sure? Mishti in a low voice says yes but Abir says it’s the place where you spent your childhood, your family stays there what if they come across you? Or what you come across them? Mishti slowly says I will manage if that situation comes but I will come with you. Abir says fine pack your bag and we will be leaving in 1 hour, Mishti says in 1 hour? He says yes , Mishti says I am not even ready, how will I complete in 1 hour? She thinks for few seconds and ask Abir to her pack her bag, she will get ready in mean time.

Mishbir come to dining table and announce that they are leaving for NGO work and he is taking Mishti with him. Parul maasi asks Mishbir to have breakfast but abir says they are getting late and so they cant have breakfast. Kunal says he will drop them at airport. Abir says he will manage but kunal insist, they 3 leave to airport. While leaving car ,Abir thanks kunal as he is the one who said about mishti’s wish to visit Udaipur and her family.

Mishbir reaches Udaipur, when abir says he will get cab and will move to hotel, while leaving he asks mishti is she okay? She nods in a YES but he knows she is not OK, so he says we will collect bags first and move to cab. Mishti agrees and they move out of airport and waits for cab but they see Naksh there, he moves to Mishti and says angrily Udaipur aayi ho par batana jaruri nahi samja? Mishti keeps quiet as she don’t know what to say as she is still confusion as how her bhaiyu knows that they are coming to Udaipur?

Ab chalogi ya phir muje apna bade bhaiyya hone ka ehsaas tuje dilana padega? Mishti says nahi bhaiyu hum chalte hain aapke saat… Mishbir goes with Naksh, Mishti introduces Abir and Naksh to each other, Naksh says I have seen your marriage photos and nani se aur mishti se tumhare baare mein suna tha par personally tho ab mil raha hoon, he asks abir how is he and asks about his work life. He says everything is good and he is happy to meet Mishti’s bhaiyu, Naksh is about to speak something but he gets a call, says sorry I have to take this, he says I will be there in 10 min, he see both mishbir and says I have to go Krishna, there is an emergency, Naksh asks Mishbir to take this car and go home, I will join them after the work. Mishti still in kashmakash, as she don’t know how to take all this, she is going to them after a year and this is really hard for her as last time its not difficult but this time it is. Naksh says Mishti to guide Abir to SINGHANIA SADAN  and leaves.

Mishbir reaches singhania sadan, when Mishti is about to ring the bell, she sees doors are open and push them, sees everything is dark while she is about to call , she sees the lights getting on one by one, with each light she is seeing her photo frames getting revealed. When all the lights are ON she is mesmerized how the house is decorated, she is just noticing everything right from her favourite fairy tale theme to the lights , her pics from her birth to all the special occasions she celebrated with them, the dolls she used to play from kitchen set to her gudda gudiya where she did marriage of those in all her childhood, how she use to protect those dolls securely , while she dreamt of her own wedding with playing those dolls and she is shock by seeing them. she sees everyone coming one by one while Naksh and karthik blasts party poppers from back. She turns around to see and has happy tears, Abir is very happy by seeing his Mishti like this and having happy tears in her eyes. Mishti moves forward to take blessings with Abir , bhabima stops her saying let me dot he aarti first and welcomes them home, bhabhima takes them to dardaji, gayatri and akshara photos asks them to take their blessings first and then others. Mishbir follows what she says and then she takes them to temple and asks them to do the aarti of radha Krishna.



Mishti says you all know abir but she introduces him to bhabhima, dada-daadi, keesh and kaira, gayu, with vansh ,krish and kairav. Abir bends down and hugs all 3 of them and kisses them, they kisses him return and says maasaji and phufaji . Abir doesn’t understand what they but mishti says I am their maasi and bua you are maasaji and phufaji for them. Abir gives chocolates to them and they runs from there, starts playing.

Naksh still acts angry on Mishti and avoiding her, Mishti being little sister says sorry bhaiyu, next time aisa nahi karunga,but Naksh didn’t budge and moves from there , Mishti goes behind and says kaan pakade sorry bhaiyu please maanjao, Naksh turns his face but Kartik comes to them and says, Naksh ab ye jyada hogaya tum meri GF ko pareshan kar rahi hoon,itna bhi acting mat karo. Naksh says Kartik not to come in between them and about go but keerti stops him. Kal se mishti ki welcome ki tayyari kar rahe ho and ab vo ayie hain tho itna pareshan kar rahi hoon usko, ye kya hain Naksh? He says to  Keerti , isse pucho ye Udaipur aa gayi par ek call karna jaruri nahi samja? Mishti says sorry to him and promises next time nahi karungi, Naksh asks pucca promise, Mishti says pucca promise. Naksh hugs her says I missed you so much,Mishti hugs and says me too, Naira and Gayu says humare bina hi aap hug kar rahe hoon and joins them in hug. Kartik says to Abir, he loves his sisters very much and over protective too, specially when it comes to mishti, ghar mein sab se choti hain tho iska har school project vahi karta tha, iski har pareshani Naksh apne upar leta hain, kabhi bhi apni maa aur papa yaad nahi aane nahi diya,Mishti ke maa-baap kabhi usko utna pyaar nahi diya jitna ye sab log diya, uski har shaaitiniya ye apne sar leta tha and agar kisi ne Mishti ko daat ne koshish karta hain tho ye un logo se jhagadta tha. Abir smiles at them, Kartik, Keerti and Abir joins the hug.

They asks Mishbir to go their room and fresh up, Keerti asks mishti apna kamra tho yaad hain na? Mishti says ha bhabhi par, Keerti says tum hum se dur hoon , tumhari yaade nahi and Naksh ki hote hue tumhare kamre ke saat kuch ho, ye possible nahi hain, ye teen badmaash kitne baar Naksh ko parehsaan kiya tumahri kamre mein khelne ki par Naksh kabhi allow nahi kiya,Mishti says thanks to Naksh but he says meri choti behen ke liye mein uss dinkuch nahi kar paaya but uski yaadon aur kushiyon ko sambhal tho sakta tha,Mishti smiles at him and goes with Abir.

Mishti is in for another surprise with all her photos at MAH house and in centre she see Mishbir shaadi pic in large frame. She sees red boquet with a note and some gifts and greeting cards in her room. She just checks each and everything are in same place and the rod she use to take things due to her height issue is still there. She touches it and hugs, Abir cant understand why she is reacting for a rod like that, Abir asks her the reason,she says how she use to take the things with help of it due to her height, Abir says ye red roses? BF ne lagaya, he knows muje red roses pasand hain and only he can give this, Abir makes a frown face but Mishti says I love white flowers and red roses is only between me and BF but white are special because of you and kisses him on his cheek. She reads Kartik letter which is actually written by her saying I LOVE YOU, she shows to Abir and says BF ne ye ab tak sambhal ke raka. She sees every gift where her family bought for her, for all the occasion from these many years. She is on cloud 9 that , she is still part of the family and they love her so much. She listens knock on the door and find out keesh, kaira and gayu. They in union asks her how is the surprise? She says awesome and asks from where they got all these? Naksh says daadi ne sab kuch sambhal ke rakha tha, she use to check on you with naani and ask about each and everything related to you, kabhi tumahre paas nahi aaye par tumahri kushi hi iss ghar ki sahara hain , krish, kairav and vansh, sab se chote hain par humare liye tho tum choti hoon aur humesh rahogi, iss ghar ki haasi tumahre bina adhuri hain.

Mishti asks how they know that she is coming to Udaipur, everyone looks in direction of Abir, Abir just turns his face here and there , except facing her, they all leave from there. Mishti closes the door and holds Abir,he says sorry , kunal said how you are missing them and your childhood, so I made plan of coming here, if I ask you straightly you wont agree tho iss liye ye sab kiya, he said everything at once by closing his eyes , Mishti asks him to open his eyes but Abir says you will use your magenta belt on me? Mishti corrects as brown and says I wont use, Abir finally opens his eyes and sees Mishti with rod in her hand, Abir says will you beat with this? Mishti says yes , Abir runs in the room, not to get hold of her but when he knows Mishti can get hold of him,he tricks her of having false injury, Mishti just throws rod away and asks him to show where he got hurt? He just hugs her and says I LOVE YOU and muje kuch nahi hua. Mishti struggles to get out from the hug but he holds her more tight ,Mishti gets more angry and says ajeeb rajvansh , tumne muje aaj subah separeshan kiya and ab ye sab kar rahe hoon, pati hoon tumhara and haq hain meratumhe pareshaan karne ki, mera alawa tumhe koyi aur pareshan nahi karsakta.
PART-2

When Abir is about to kiss Mishti, they listen another knock on the door, Abir says “Mishti muje yahi bhi KISS MAT saat nahi de rahi hain.”

Mishti smiles at him and opens the door, she sees the 3 cutest trio who are in attacking mode of her room, they ask “Mishti can they play here, she says NO” but they go to Abir and asks him, he can’t deny them and says OK.(cutest trio are krish, kairav and vansh).

The cutest trio says Mishti that she is bad and Abir is very sweet. Mishti says to “Abir, phirse hero banane ka mouka nahi choda, you better be with them warna ye log room ka kya haal karenge pata nahi. Jitna cute dikete hain utne hain nahi”, Abir says I will manage. Mishti smiles at him and leaves.

Abir starts playing with the trio, he listens to all their stories like how they use to bunk school, how they pull each other legs and how their parents are strict with them. Abir is very happy by listening to their naughty kahaani’s and he remembers his childhood when he use to be with his both mother and father, he has a lone tear but he manages not to be out from his eyes, he becomes child while playing with them. Mishti comes to call them but by having a glance at Abir she knows he is upset with something.

Mishti wants to have a talk with him but the others are calling them, so she left with Abir. When they came down , they say to Mishti  , Abir ke liye parcel aaya hain.

Abir receives and gives it to them, he says I bought sweets prepared by NGO woman and some painting for you all and gives it to them,everyone loves abir’s paintings and his gesture towards them.

They sit for lunch and Mishti sees all her Abir’s favourite which include dokhla and jelebi too, she says to them muje nahi khaana, you made all Abir’s favourite and mera favourite ek bhi nahi. Abir is enjoying the love from SINGHANIA’s and at the say time he is seeing his Mishti tauntrams too. Everyone says they will prepare for her tomorrow, but asks her to eat this now, she says fine and starts eating.

when Keerti, Gayu and Naira says “ye Mishti tho maangayi par hume kisi aur ko bhi manana padega aur khilana bhi”, Naira complains to Keerti and Gayu that “ye kairav na yeha aake pura ka pura ziddi ban gaya”, Gayu also says the same about vansh and Keerti says jab ye tino ek saat hote hain tho humko bahut pareshan karte hain, Keerti asks them to think of some plan but Naira says “I will ask Kartik to feed him”, Gayu says “I will ask kartik or Samarth ko call karti hoon”, Keerti says “mein bhi Naksh ko bolti hoon.”

After hearing them Mishti “thinks of a plan and says mein khila deti hoon”, “aap kyon apni pati ko pareshaan kar rahe hoon”. They say try your luck and goes. Mishti goes to them with food and first she feeds them but three starts their game by running in the house and they make Mishti run behind them. Abir “first enjoys but seeing the situation he takes control over it” , he “acts to eat form their plate”, says Mishti that how “he use to make everyone run behind in his childhood and how naanu and maasi make him sit at a place and feed him”. He starts saying “about his story which attracts three of them and they come to Abir to listen the story” but he “says they have to eat first and next the story”, they wont agree and “says we want story first and then food, this time Abir says food and story will go simultaneously”. He starts feeding to them while saying the all the stories and they too like a good children finishes at once without any shaitaaniya. All praises Abir and asks him to feed them until he is here, he happily agrees.

They ask Abir about his love story with Mishti. He denies first but after a lot of pressure he say, “I always attracted to her and realised the feeling is love when I painted her picture by closing eyes”. All are in shock and Mishti too, as she don’t know the truth behind her painting.To divert “everyone he says, Mishti calls me Ajeeb Rajvansh and I call her Anygry Chorni.” They asks the story behind their names, Abir sees at Mishti to reveal the reason for their names but she nods in a NO.

Everyone force Abir to say and finally he gives in by saying“jab Mishti ko bahut ghussa aata tha, she just want to use bad words and scold me but “vo kahegi nahi so she calls me Ajeeb” and mein “usko ghuse ko dek kar usse angry kehta tha” phir ek din “vo meri bottle se paani pi rahi thi bina mujse puche so mein usse Angry chorni” kehna shuru kiya.

Our cutest trio starts making paper rockets but they fail, Mishti notices them and joins them by saying I will make it for you. She makes paper rockets and gives to them. They kisses her and says its perfect, asks her where did she learn? She says “bhaiyyu ne sikhaya tha” and Naksh asks “did she still remember”? Mishti says “YES and all things you always did for me, by completing my project works, helping me in school skits, teaching me height doesn’t matter but talent and knowledge are important.”

Gayu says “mein kuch nahi sikhyana” in false anger, Mishti comes to her and says,” aapne tho muje meri maa se jyada sambhala and meri har achievement ko appreciate kiya and meri favourite dessert banati thi celebrate karne ke liye,” Gayu says “phir bhi tum mujse jyada Naira ko pyaar karti ho.”

Mishti says “aise kuch nahi hain di, jab choti thi mien naira di se bahut pyaar karti thi” and jab “vo chali gayi tho aap the mere saat the” and aap kabhi muje akela nahi choda, par naira di “meri har crime mein partner hua karti thi” and aap thi “humesha NO shaitiniyaa wala mode pe hoti ho”. So Naira di se “jyada masti karti hoon par pyaar tho dono se bhikarti hoon”.

Kartik comes and says “yeha sisters reunion nahi chal raha hain”and “hum bhi hain yeha pe”, Naksh agrees with “Kartik and says we will play mishti’s favourite game, passing the pass”.

Mishti asks “did you still remember”? They say yes and she says “I will decide the punishment to everyone” and I wont play but will be the judge. No one agrees with her and even Abir says , “this is not fair Angry chorni, ek tho tum khel nahi rahe hoon and upar se you will decide punishment for all of us”?

Mishti says everything is fair in LOVE and WAR Ajeeb Rajvansh and “ye mera ghar hain and rules bhi tho mere honge”? Everyone says she is right and asks Abir to not to say anything to Mishti. Mishti shows her tongue to him and starts the game.

They start the game and first turn of keerti’s, Mishti asks her to “dance, as she knows keerti loves dancing “, followed by Naksh , Mishti asks “him to sing a song ,everyone know how Naksh is bad at singing but he sings for her”, next the turn is of Gayu and Mishti asks “her to say shayri as she use to write but she denies, she says ab mujse ye sab nahi hoga Mishti” ,she tries to push but then she asks her to prepare her favourite dessert tomorrow,Gayu happily agrees for it.

Kaira and Abir left in the game, first its Kartik and he asks what is my punishment pretty lady, Mishti says kya BFF “aap bhi, ek mauka nahi chodte flirt karne ke liye”.

Kartik says “meri pheli GF ho tum and itne saal ke baad flirt karne ka muaka mila hain tho” how can I loose the chance ? Mishti smiles and says “meri di muje maar dalegi but Naira interferes and says mein kyon kuch kahunga”, tum “Abir ki wajah se kartik ko rok rahi hoon na”?

Abir says “I don’t have any problem”, to which Kartik asks “he  never felt jealous of him”, Abir says “hua , bhaut jyada jealous hua”, when Mishti said she had a boyfriend before me and “vo aap ka naam bhi nahi bataya”,after that “I became angry on her and phir usne bataya how use to pamper her and kaise aap uski BF se BFF bangaya”.

Naira asks Mishti to “decide Kartik’s punishment” to which she says “NO punishment for my BFF” , Naira says its cheating , Mishti says “meri game meri wish meri rules, Naira says she wont play the game if you don’t give punishment to Kartik” and leaves from there. Mishti and Kartik hifi each other but “all others say, ye tho hona hi tha, Mishti kaise apne BFF ko punishment deti” and they ask Mishti to convince Naira as she is angry but she denies and says I don’t care, agar BFF “chahe tho mane sakte hain mein nahi jane wali manane ke liye. Karthik says ye tum ne muje kaha phasa diya”? Mishti laughs at him and says “complete your punishment by convincing my di”, Kartik says “Mishti ki bachi tu dek mein tera kya kartahoon”, to which Mishti says “phele di ko manalo phir muje kya karne hain sochlo” and runs from there. Abir is all smiles with this new Mishti, and how she is troubling everyone.

They sit for dinner and it filled with laughs, especially with Mishti’s. Naksh says “he made sleeping arrangements for all of them in the hall” and says to Mishbir if you want to sleep with us you can or you can go to your room. Abir says “I have no problem but he wants Mishti to take decision” ,she says “I am fine with it and helps in setting the pillows and comforters”. She ask about Naitik they say he will come in mid night as his flight is delayed.She says ok and the “cutest trio disturbs all the comforters and pillow and starts rolling on the beds and jumps from one place to other”, Mishti first asks them no to play here but they didn’t listen to her so she says “we will play a new game and asks them to be in comforter and make its jhula and swings them with help of Abir”, she reminds her time with Naksh and how she use to do all this nautanki’s. Naksh asks did “she remember all these”?  Mishti yes “bhiyu and ye pal yaad karke himein kush hota tha aur duki bhi”.

Kartik signals Naksh - Abir and makes Mishti fall into comforter. He and Naksh swings Mishti, she asks “them to stop but kartik says NO and increase the speed “, says this your punishment and everyone laughs. Mishti says them to stop as “she is feeling dizzy due to their speed” and they stops but slowly they push ”Abir into it and swings them together but this time slowly”. Abir enjoys “being with Mishti like this but Mishti feels very shy and asks them to stop”.

Abir thanks Kartik and Naksh for giving “all these precious moments to Mishti” but they ask him not to thank them but still he can see more of it tomorrow.

Everyone sleeps, ladies one side and gents on the other side. Mishti couldn’t sleep so she is just making turns in her place, Abir knows it very well as she cant sleep but he cant even do anything as everyone are surrounded them, he just checks on her from time to time.

Mishti finally gets up from her place and goes upside , Abir sees her and want to follow but he see Gayu and Naksh following her , so he decides to stop himself but he couldn’t.

Mishti sits on stairs and Naksh, Gayu joins her. Gayu asks “Mishti is she missing maami”, she says yes and cries, Gayu and Naksh consoles her but she says jab se “aayi hoon tab se apni aasu ko chupa kar raka” so that Abir ko bura“nahi lagna chahiye par ab mujse nahi ho raha hain”.

Gayu says even I miss her, “jab se meri maa aur papa iss duniye chodke chali gaye” , tab se maami “ne muje sambhala and ab vo nahi hain tho and she starts crying”. Naksh consoles Gayu and “says he is still there to take care of them and he will take of all sisters”. Mishti and Gayu hugs Naksh. Mishti says “only you two are responsible for my good academics and my good behaviour” warna “maa ne tho humesha mere height ke piche padi rehti thi and humesha muje daanti thi rehti thi”.

She says “sorry to them as she took karishma name” but they say its OK,vo “tumahri maa hain” and humare “maa baap ache ya bure hum unse pyaar tho karenge na”, she nods in a YES, but “mien unse usi din saare rishtey thod diya jis din unko mujse jyaada unki dusri shaadi hain”. Gayu asks her not to think of those “things which gives her pain but asks her to remember all the good things and fun things she spent here and with them”.

Mishti says you are right Gayu di and says “I missed you all very much and asks them did they miss her”?, Gayu says “humesha, jab bhi ghar mein koyi festival hota tho hum tumahri helps yaad karte the and tumhe bahut miss karte the, kabhi kabhi hum mein se koyi tumhari nakal karke tumari kami kopure karte the”, she wants to continue but “vansh calls her as she didn’t find her”, so she good night to them and goes to vansh.

Mishti and Naksh sits there , he asks mishti “agar uss din humara call nahi aata tho tum tho humse kabhi baat nahi karti na?”

Mishti says “aise kuch nahi hain bhai but Naksh says aise hi hain, and asks her to vent it out”.

Mishti says fine, “I am very angry on daadi and badi daadi so mein ne tumse sab se baat karna chod diya but mien humesha tum logo ko miss kiya”. Jab kuch din phele call aaya tha ki “badi daadi ki health karab hain tho muje samaj nahi aaya kya karna hain” par Abir ne “bataya ki mein humesha sach ko apnaya hain” and meri ghussa aur narazgi ko bhula ke mein aap logo se baat karu. So I have started talking with “daadi and badi daadi but muje acha nahi lagta tha, kyunki vo mein mann nahi karthi tha” and unko pata chal jata tha par Abir ne “un logo se baat karta tha and muje bhi samjata tha” ,so it became easy and I started to talk with them and then with all of you but “ab bhi mein ghussa hoon bhai”, Naksh asks her to say “exactly what she wants to say”.

Mishtis starts saying “mein kaha belong karti hoon bhaiyu, bachpan se yehi badi hua hoon , mere maa- papa ne ghar chod ke chale gaye par mein yehi thi” and uske baad, daadi ne muje yeha se bej diya , phir mein MAH house gayi, mein “humesha unko mera pariwar maana hain par, koyi na koyi muje yaad dilate hi raheta tha ki mien uss pariwar ka hissa nahi hoon” and phir Abir aaya “mere zindagi mein, he changed my life completely and he became my home” par muje apne aap pe self doubt hain ki mein RJV family ko ek saat rak paunguna na , as i come from broken family? Naksh scolds her and says “you are special and special persons ke liye har cheez double and triple hi milte hai, tumahri tarah”. “Janam dene se maa- baap nahi bante, unki parvarish bhi tho karna padega”, aur tumhari parvarish tumhe janam dene wala nahi ki par unse ache and best log kiya, “Tumhe maa mile tho meri maa aur meri naani jaisa and baap mila tho mere papa aur naanu jaisa”, tumahri “do do maike hain tho tum special hui na”? she smiles at him, he says “tumhari iss haasi bhaut keemti hain mishti, jaise daadi kehti hain tum iss ghar ki sahara thi jab hum nahi the”, aur naani aur naanu ka bhi jab “maa humse dur gayi hain”,naanu and naani bahut effect hue and unki saamne unki beti ko diya, so its really tough for them but you made them parents again and tum “unki sahaara bani and tumahri haasi unke liye bahut matter karta hain”, so never think of all these and be happy and smiling.

Msihti says “meri smile ki tho aap ne importance bataya but aap ki smile and aapki kushi”? Naksh says I am happy but she asks not to lie. atleast infront of her. She continues “I know you miss tai ji and tau ji humesha aap se jyada naira di love karte hain and aap ne kabhi kuch nahi kaha”,aap ko tau ji ki zaarorat hoti hain na? he says yes but I convinced myself with circumstances , “sometimes being good is also too harsh on others, mere maa aur papa bahut ache and duniya ke best parents” hain par maa nahi hain and papa naira ke saat busy hote the , “tho muje mature aur zimmadar hona pada”.Agar maa hoti tho but he stops but Mishti asks “him to continue, he hesitates but she says bhaiyyu I know aap akela sab kuch sambhala and aap apne age se jyada mature bangaye”, so I can understand your situation and asks him to go on…

Naksh sees mishti and “says I am proud of you and tumse kya chupana, maa se bahut close hoon, jab mein 1 year ka hoon papa coma mein the”so maa use to manage me , home and work. She use to take maximum time for me as she has to full fill maa and papa both responsibilities and love me more , mein bahut naughty hoon “bachpan mein tho sambhalana itna easy nahi tha”, when dad came out of coma, I feared to go near him , phir mom “ka naya task shuru hua to be bridge between dad and me, ye chalta hi raha, when we are in cape town too”.When we came back to Udaipur, naira chali gayi hum sab ko chod ke so muje “maake saat aur close ho gaya as mom and dad didn’t use to talk much” after that,phir “naira aayi humari zindagi mein par maa chali gayi”. So “I miss her very much as she is only person to understand me more than any one” and she knows what makes me happy and knows my mood too by just seeing my face, but now “I have you who can understand same like maa”. He “thanks and says to her to come out of her melodrama mode” and says tu meri “mishtu hain and special hain meri krish se jyada special hain”, so don’t think of any other things and asks her to sleep but she says I am waiting tau ji.
He checks the time and says, he will be there at any time and says I will wait with you. Naksh gets “Naitik message to open the door but Mishti opens it, Naitik is in surprise and just kisses her fore head and hugs her tightly”. He scolds her for “staying awake but she says humesha ki tarah aapki hug ke liye wait kar rahi hoon par iss bar bye bolne ke liye nahi hai bolne keliye” (mishti in PS always use to awake for naitik when he goes to business trips to say bye and hugs him but she says I am waiting for your hug but not for saying bye). They just laugh by remembering their old days and he asks where is Abir, she says he is sleeping and aap kal mil lena, Naitik says ok and“asks her kahaani sunogi, she jumps excitedly and says yes,” you go to your place, I will change and come. Naitik comes to “mishti and says story to her and makes her sleep”. Abir who already came down after Naksh and Mishti,pretends to “sleep in his place but hears all the conversations between them”.


PART-3

Msihti sleeps peacefully in Naitik’s embrace and Naitik too sleeps beside her, by seeing Mishti sleeping peacefully, Abir too sleeps with a smile on his face , as his dear wifey is sleeping like a baby.

Next morning Naira wakes up everyone as its pooja time in singhania’s but Abir asks Naira not to wake up Mishti , Naira asks Abir if he want he can join pooja , he happily agrees and carries Mishti to their room.

Abir places Mishti on the bed and gets ready for pooja, he joins everyone at down stairs , even our cutest trio are present in pooja, Abir takes blessings from Naitik and the cutest trio asks him about Mishti, he says she is sleeping and asks them not to disturb her.

They start pooja by singing O KANHA song, while hearing the song Mishti gets up from her bed but she is still in sleepy state, she comes down by rubbing her eyes and says daadi aap ne muje uthaya nahi, She continuously calls dadi muje aap ne nahi utaya and aap ne pooja start bhi kardiya, mein aap se ghussa hoon and aaj mein breakfast bhi nahi karunga. everyone are happy and sad too as they know Mishti still angry on her.

Finally Abir calls Mishti and she comes out of her sleep and see the situation and knows what she actually spoke , she wants to leave form there but Naitik stops her, She just stay at a side while everyone continues to do pooja, after everyone done with pooja , Abir asks them can he also pour water to tulasi plant, everyone happily agrees and he does his daily ritual.

Everyone asks Abir did he believe in all these? He says yes and I do it everyday in morning.

Kartik comes near Mishti and says, your husband is giving a great competiton in taking best husband award and best daamad award, to which she says he is the best and becomes hero everyday and in every situation, so you better get habituate to it.

Devyani gives Prasad to everyone, when she comes to Mishti,she asks her to give it for Abir, leaves from there. Abir takes Prasad from her and says I will talk to her and before leaving from here she will definitely accept you wholeheartedly.

Abir goes to Mishti and wants to have a talk but she says she wants to sleep some more time and covers herself with duet. Abir also joins her in bed and cuddles her, they sleep for some time.

Everyone are waiting for Mishbir at breakfast, but they are still in their room, Keerti says I will go and call them but Naitik says i will go and even I want to talk with Abir also.

When Naitik knocks door of Mishbir room, he didn’t get any response from them so he slightly open the door and see they are sleeping peacefully in each other arms. He goes down and informs family.

Kaira, Keesh and Gayu want to tease them as they cant leave this opportunity because Mishti use to tease them so much, so they immediately move upstairs and see them, after seeing Mishti’s smiling face , Kartik and Naksh drops plan of teasing her but Naira and Gayu want to wake her up and tease but Naksh stops them, Naira being Naira takes photo of them and they all are about leave but Kartik phones rings with that sound of phone Mishbir will wake up.They see at the direction from where they heard phone ring and realises how they are staring them and having teasing glances. Mishti hides behind Abir.

Abir don’t even know how to react but they just leave from there by asking them to join at breakfast as soon as possible.

Mishti scolds Abir for not waking her up and she has to face their teasing session,as they I use to tease them very much and now they leave this chance. Abir says I tried but you want to sleep for some more time and by seeing you ,even I also slept, phir bhi tumhe muje utana chahiye na?Abir says I didn’t want to as i know you slept very late. Mishti asks how did he knows, he says because after seeing you peacefully sleeping in you taiji embrace I slept and I heard all your conversation with your Gayu di, Naksh bhaiyyu and yor bond with your tau ji.

Abir wants to have conversation with mishti but she avoids and says we are getting late for breakfast.

Mishbir joins break fast table and Mishti sees all her favourite food on the table. Everyone holds a plate with the food they prepared for her, Mishti slowly notices what everyone prepared, tau ji prepared her favourite veg burger, Naira prepared kachori, Gayu prepared her favourite dessert, Naksh prepared her favourite aloo parota, Keerti prepared cup cakesand Kartik standing with her favourite flavour of ice cream. Abir says to mishti that he is jealous of her as everyone prepared her favourite dish and none of his choice.

Naksh asks Abir not to get jealous of his sweet sister and asks mishti to have his dish first but Naira and Gayu interrupts and says she will take their dish first, they ask Mishti which she wants first but she don’t know what to say, so she just stares at them but they start fight in themselves by saying she will select their dish first and then continues the fight by saying they will feed her first and she will complete their dish first.

Their fight continues and Mishti asks them to stop and says I will take one bite from everyone and says she will start with tau ji,followed by others, they feed Mishti first and when Abir is about to have his they want to feed Abir but he refuses as it really looks ackward but they say we are your elders and we think we have haq on our small brother, he happily nods at them. Kartik, Naksh and Naitik feed Mishti. Naira,Keerti and Gayu feed Abir. They says to abir to get habituated of their love as he is Mishti’s husband and she is their laadli, automatically he is their ladla too.

Naitik wants to have a talk with Abir, he knows Abir is a good person and best life partner for Mishti as he trust BM-BP but he has his concerns when it comes to Mishti.

Naitik asks Abir how much he love Mishti and what is her place in his life, Abir says Mishti jaha vo thi hain wahi mera ghar hain and he is adhoora without her. Naitik appreciates his honest and simple answers. He feels content as his daughter has the best and most loving husband.

Our cutest trio comes to Mishti and asks her to make paper rockets for them again, she does it for them but she keeps some rockets for herself. she even does many other toys with paper and gives it to them.

Naira goes to mishti and shows their pic which she took today morning, she says I will post in social media and say to the world that my sister got a loving husband, Mishti tries to snatch her mobile and runs behind her but Naira runs more faster than her, their chasing sessions goes on, Abir didn’t understand why she is running like that but all other knows by seeing phone in Naira hand. They tries to stop Naira but they very well if they ask her straightly she wont stop.

Kartik and Naksh comes up with idea of teasing the girls,Naksh starts saying tum Naira ko itna sar pe mat chadav, she is good dancer I agree but ab uss mein vo baat nahi hain, Kartik says Naira is best shayaad Keerti bhul gayi dance karna par Naira kabhi nahi. Keerti gets offended and says to Naira that she want to show them they are still best in dance. Naira says ok ,as now its her prestige when it comes to dance and says not only we but Gayu diand Mishti will also dance with us.

Mishti says NO to them but Naira asks her to dance, Mishti says on one condition, she asks what? Mishti says you have to delete the pic ,Naira says ok.

They get ready in white salwar kameez and comes down. They see Mihsti didn’t arrive so they ask Abir, he says he don’t know and says he will go and check on her.

Abir goes to their room and notices her confusion, he asks you don’t want to do ? Mishti says not like that but they dance very well and Iam not that good dancer, he says you will be my favourite any time and I would love to see you if you dance with them and especially for me. We have danced on multiple occasions but i still love your ghoomar performance. Please mere liye phirse kuch karo.

Msihti cant deny him, as he asked something for himself from her. She gets ready and joins them. First they perform in a group and then comes their performances individually, when Mishti performances Abir cant take eyes from her and he imagines himself dancing with her and takes photo of her in his mobile. He just want to treasure each and every moment of Mihsti here as she is very happy.

Mishti asks Naira to delete the pic but she says NO and you have one more competition and if you win this I will definitely delete it. Abir asks Mishti what pic she is talking about ,Mishti says nothing but Naira says you can check my phone and she is about  give her phone to Abir but Mishti stops her and participates in mango eating competition.

They start mango eating competition, Mishti says to Naira that she will today. Everyone starts eating mango and Mishti wins the competition, she says to Naira see I won and dances happily. She asks her to delete the pic but she forwards to abir. Mishti stains her dress with mango juice while eating.

Abir checks his mobile, he feels ackward but smiles seeing the pic. He thanks Naira and asks her to delete the pic, she says ok and deletes it.

Naira thinks of plan to trouble mishti and includes gayu in that. Naira and Gayu starts fighting with each other that they will make Mishti’s hair style , Gayu says I am elder I will do Mishti’s hair style, Naira says mein aapki choti behen hoon vo meri meri choti behen mein uski hair style karungi and aap badi hain na, choti behno ke liye itna bhi nahi karenge aap.

Gayu says don’t black mail me emotionally, I am your elder sister you have to listen to me that’s it. Jab tum ghar chod ke chali gayi thi na mein ne uska kyaal raka and I stayed long with her not you, so I will make her hair style and its my final decision. Mishti sees their fight and asks them to stop. I don’t want any hair style, but Naira says I want to do , Gayu also says the same. We are you elder sisters and you have to listen to us. Mishti says you decide and I am out of it and about to leave but they stop her and says you have to say who use to do your hair style best, we want honest answer. She says daadi and runs away from there when she gets what actually she spoke.

Abir talks to Mishti in their room, Abir notices the satin on Mishti's dress and helps her in cleaning but as the stains are of mango she decides to chnage the dress and asks Abir to go out of her so that she can change but he says he will help her in changing the dress and takes a dress and comes near to her, she gets nervous and she still has effect of her hubby even after many days of marriage and 'N' number of loving makings , so she knows where this end up and asks him to stopbut he says only one condition being no choice she asks what? 

He says i want to have talk with you and you will listen to me and answer me she says ok send Abir out from her room and chnage her dress. She calls Abir when everything is done.

 Abir asks her, what is stopping her to accept her daadi? she says I cant get over of the way she they made me to leave from here, mera kya galti hain,? ye mera ghar tha and ye pariwar mera tha but ek pal mein sab kuch mujse chut gaya sirf unki wajah se, kisi ne bhi unko nahi roka. Mein maanti hoon, mere papa ke dar se unhone ye sab kiya and itne saal inke bina rhena pada, vo sab nahi bhul sakti. I know they love me and always kept a watch on me but why cant they can take care of like BP-BM did?

Abir says I understand you and I can understand them too, as I see our situations are similar, jab papa hume chod kar chale gaye na, mein bhi yehi soch ki vo mujse pyaar nahi karte and vo muje promise kiya wapas aaneke liye par nahi aaya, kyonki mere papa kaise hain ye tum jaanti hoon and meri maa bhi muje unse dor rakha par tumahra case different hain, tumhari family tumse bahut pyaar karti hain and tumhari har kushi ka kyaal rakte hain. Ye log tumhara haat choda hain par saat nahi. Agar tum yeha pe badi hoti na, tumko tumhare papa ki sachayi bahut phele pata chal jaati par tum MAH ke saat thi iss liye tumko sachayi itne saal baad pata chala and you overcame that. That’s only because of BM-BP parvarish. I understand tumhe waha adjust hone mein and accept karne mein, trust karne mein time laga par you got the best up bringing and you are the strongest girl. Agar tum yaha hoti tho aaj jo tumahri personality kuch aur hoti but itna beautiful nahi hota jaise tum aaj ho. I love this angry violent chorni very much, just because of BP-BM only.

Devyani hears their conversation and says to her, she says sorry to hear them but she asks Mishti permission to put her point , Mishti says OK and she starts, I may did wrong giving you to them without saying you proper reason but I know they are best persons to up bring you , nuture you and the love they can give for you I cant give it to you. If I kept you in this house you will be always remember how your mother left you and you father’s secret which we never want to come out will be infront of you. So I took the decision of sending you away, mein ne iss ghar ki kushi ko unko diya hain kyonki humari kushi tumse judi thi aur humesha rahega. Jaisa Akshara kehti hain tum iss ghar ki sahara thi and dor bhi thi jo humesha iss ghar ko ek saat rakti thi and aaj bhi ye ghar tera hain aur ye pariwar bhi, iss ghar ki raunka tum se thi aur humesha rahega. Tum humari dil se kabhi dur nahi hui and agar ho sake tho muje maaf kardo, kyunki mein tumhari bachpan dar se nahi kushiyon se bharna chahti thi par mein vo nahi kar payi. Deyani leave from there.

Abir holds Mishti and makes her sit and he too sits beside her. He asks her to take deep breaths and relax her mind. She follows what he said and looks up to him, he just hugs her and says I don’t want to talk about anything right now, I just want you to hear yourself and my heart beats too,which always says I love you and I am with you. They just hug for some moretime and Abir says I will go to them and you take your time to join us, Mishti asks him not to leave her and holds him more tight. She says we both will join them and comes out of their room. She meets her daadi and says sorry for her behaviour and you are right that I can never get parents like BP-BM and thanks is very small word for that and I love you for that. They both hug each other and Devyani kisses her fore head and thanks her for forgiving her.

Naitik says aaj meri beti puri tarah se ghar laut aayi and Naitik thanks Abir for making her understand and supporting her. Abir says no need to thank me, jo bhi mein ne kiya vo mein mishti se tho seekha hain. She always made everything easy for me and stiid for me. Aaj muje ek mauka aaya Mishti ke saat khada ho ne ke liye and mein ne vo kiya.

*************************************************************************************

Mishti throws paper rockets at Abir with message in it, first he ignores as he see kids playing there but when he notices there is something written on it, he opens it and identify immediately that is his angry chorni writing, which has messages I you love, aaj se sirf hum hain, muje akele mein milna chat par.

Mishti arranges bed for both of them under the stars and waits for Abir. When he reaches there, he sees the arrangement and asks her irada kya hain angry chorni? Kuch irada nahi hain , jab ye ghar choda tho bahut kuch chod diya par ab vo sab kuch mein tumahre saat share karna chahta hoon,muje bhi taro ki company achi lagti hain and mein aaj tumhe iss taro neeche gale laga kar sona chahta hoon and hugs him ,kisses him. Jab se hum yaha aaye mein ne tumhe alone time nahi diya so aaj ye humara alone time hain and they both rests on the bed. They starts counting the stars by dividing the regions and keeps a competition of who will count more stars. Abir wins the competition and smiles at her. She says tumahri iss smile ke liye mein kuch bhi kar sakti hoon and humesha karungi bhi. They cuddle each other for some time and share some passionate kisses. Mishti says Abir she wants to go their room, Abir happily carries her and puts her on the bed. Abir asks he to sleep but she says she mera iraada kuch aur Ajeeb Rajvansh and seduces him. They have a passionate love making and sleeps by having beautiful smiles on their faces.

Next morning both Mishbir gets ready for pooja on time and Devyani asks Mishti sing the bhajan and she sings too, it’s a new thing for Abir, he knows she sings very well but never thought she can sing devotional songs too. She gives Prasad to everyone and finally she comes to Abir and gives him but he asks her to keep in his mouth, she says everyone are there,please behave yourself but he didn’t budge, so when see everyone leaving she keeps in his mouth and runs from there.

Abir to runs behind her to their room and says Angry Chorni, you never fail to surprise me aur tumhare kitne rang hain? So that I will prepare myself, she says kitne bhi rang ho mein sirf tumhari rang mein rangna chahti hoon and mein tumhe apni rang mien.

After some time they joins for breakfast and says everyone that they will leave in some time. Everyone becomes sad hearing her but she says I will visit you very often with Abir. They smile but they don’t want mishti to leave this soon but Abir says I promise we will come very soon and muje ye ghar aur aap sab bahut acha laga and I got my mishti back, whom I want to see all smiling and come out of her Home Breaker tag and you all made it possible, agar aap nahi hote tho ye kabhi possible nahi hota. 

Naitik says to Abir that she is very special to us and aaj tum iss ghar ki kushiya , raunka and adhurapan dur kiya. 

They all hug Mishbir and asks promsie from Mishti to smile always and keep Abir is also happy. 


THE END.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates