Ishra TS : Koi Tumsa Nhi | YHM | Yeh Hai Mohabbatein



Ishita And Raman Bhalla, Hd Wallpapers & backgrounds Download ...
Part-1

An old lady was preparing for the navratri puja along with one more family member. She was sitting in the temple checking if that person had kept everything or not. She found only the prasad was missing for which she was about to shout but saw the person coming with the prasad only with a sweet smile. She smiled back and he kept the prasad there. She saw her husband coming for puja along with her younger son and daughter. Only one person is left,
Mrs Bhalla - Puttar, ja use bhi bula la jaldi se.
That person turned to go when he heard his brother shouted,
Romi - Bhai, come fast with bhabhi, Don’t start with your morning romance.
His mother hit Romi while he went to his room smiling at his words thinking how he caught him with his wife, when he was disturbing her with her yoga early morning and since then he used to tease them. He was the eldest son of….. actually “daughter” of the house which was actually a big mansion, Bhalla mansion having Mr Om Prakash Bhalla, Mrs Santosh Bhalla, eldest son Raman Kumar Bhalla, eldest daughter in law Ishita Iyer Bhalla, younger son Romi Bhalla and a daughter Rinki Bhalla. He entered their room and found his wife was already ready and looking beautiful in a green colour anarkali. She was wearing her mangalsutra talking to herself that she got late for the puja. She hurriedly picked her office bag and turned to go down only to see her husband standing at the door, smiling at her.
I - What are you doing here? I know I’m late na. Mummijji sent you to call me na. Let’s go.
Saying she hold his hand to go but he stopped her and said,
R - Ha, chalte hai par do sabd tareef ke to sun lo….
I - There is no point in arguing with you so kahiye.. aaj konsi nayi shayari yad karke aaye ho?
R - Jab se shadi hui hai tabse aaj tak tumne bas ek yahi achchi bat seekhi hai, ki pati agar kuch bol rha ho to let him speak.
I - Raman…
R - OK ok..
He said and thought of the shayri but then he realised that he didn’t prepare anything for today as he was busy and was searching for the words when Ishita said,
I - Agar aapka sochna ho gaya ho to chale, I know you don’t have anything new today and purani shayari aap apni biwi ko chipkate nhi. Chalo..
She dragged him while he said on the way that she knew him very well. Soon they reached the temple for the puja. She apologized to her mother-in-law for getting late to which she said that she knew she was making the prasad earlier, it’s ok. She told Ishra to start the puja which they did followed by others. Raman gave prasad to all. Then Ishra took blessings from their parents.
Mrs Bhalla - Ishita puttar, aaj teri bhot important meeting hai na. All the best puttar. Mujhe pta hai tu chaa jaayegi meeting mein.
Ishita - Thank you so much mummiji. I wish aaj sab thik ho jaaye.
Raman - The great Ishita Iyer aaj…
Ishita - Ishita Iyer Bhalla..
R - Ha vhi… aaj tumhe dar lag rha? Kyu?
Mrs Bhalla - Raman, tu kya uska hosla badhane ki jagah taunt mar rha.
R - Ok maa, nhi mar rha hai taunt. And you, don’t worry, I know you will handle it perfectly. All the best and tension lene ki jarurat nhi hai, presentation dene ja rhi ho jo tumne aaj tak bhot di hai, jang ladne nhi. Relax. Ok.
I - Hmmm. (thought looking at him) - jang hi ladni hai aaj, aapki dignity ki aur existence ki jang. Matarani mera sath dena aaj.
Soon she went for the meeting along with Romi while Mr Bhalla went to office. Raman got suspicious of her behavior but then got busy in his work. After an hour, he got a call from Romi and he immediately left for the venue of the meeting. He met Romi outside the conference room and asked for Ishita,
Romi - Bhai, thank god you came on time. Don’t know what happened Bhabhi suddenly fainted. I took her to a nearby hospital, she is resting there now but bhai, I didn’t know how to handle this meeting. I don’t even know the single thing about this meeting. I called papaji and uncleji, they told me that only bhabhi knew about the presentation, they can’t help. Bhai, I thought you helped Bhabhi in this presentation so now only you can handle it, only you can save the dignity of our company.
Raman looked at him and agreed after thinking for sometime. He entered the conference hall with Romi. There were many people from different companies whom he knew but never met personally. They sat on their table. Romi informed the organisers about the situation. Soon their company’s name was announced.. He was nervous when Romi gave him a letter from Ishita, which read - Thank you so much for coming, Raman. I will not wish you luck because I know… we all know that you have that caliber and we truly believe in you. Go and break all my records. You know na you are my jaan, aan ban shan…. Your jaan…  aan ban shan.... He smiled and went to give the presentation. Everyone was looking at him with different emotions. Some were thinking that if he is joining business so why is he starting with this big project while some were thinking that he will make his company lose this contract. He introduced himself and started giving the presentation while a sweet smile never left his face as per his nature. Each and every person sitting there was paying full attention to him as it was the first time that he is giving a presentation. All wanted to see his caliber and efficiency. The moment his presentation completed, he looked at the room only to find everyone looking at him with amazed faces. Soon the clients gave a big round of applause to him with a big smile joined by everyone present in the hall. He smiled fully and got relaxed seeing the response. He was thanking them when he saw Ishita and their fathers standing in the corner clapping for him with happy tears in their eyes. He understood that it was all a planning done by his family, especially his wife. All praised him and they got the contract also.
All were going back to home to celebrate this newly found happiness. Ishra were together and Ishita was driving while Raman was looking at her smiling. She knew that he is looking at her only but she didn’t say anything, finally when she couldn't take it more, she stopped the car aside and said,
I - Raman, stop looking at me like this. Let me concentrate.
R - Media ke saamne kya kya bole ja rhi thi.
I - What? I said what is true. Now you see this media… in fact none will dare to point a finger on my husband’s capability.  Dekha aapne kaise sabki aankhein phati ki phati reh gayi thi. That day the media was talking all nonsense about you and I couldn’t take it. Then only I decided to teach them a good lesson. Today I did it.
She said and thought the incident happened a few months back. It was the success party of a big project handled by Romi, the party was given by their client. Bhallas went together there and as they entered they were covered with media. First they started asking questions to Romi, then they asked Ishita about her current work and then they asked Mr and Mrs Bhalla,
Reporter - Mr Bhalla, How are you feeling today? First your daughter-in-law and now your younger son are getting success one by one.
Bhallas understood what they were trying to ask. Ishita was not liking it but they tried to ignore them,
Mr Bhalla - Of course, we are really very happy for our children. They are doing great in their life. Thank you. Now please excuse us.
Reporter - But still Mr Bhalla, you must have some expectations from your elder son also. While he is doing nothing, living on his father’s earning.. in fact now he has one more source, his wife.
Reporter - Yes Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla, you and your family always said that you don’t want to join business but want to be a social worker. Is it true or you don’t have that much capability to join your business and you don’t want us to know about it.
They said taunting him and Ishita and Romi were about to give them peace of mind but Raman stopped them knowing well about their anger when it came to him and he answered the reporters politely.
R - I know it’s your work to get some spicy news for your channel or newspaper but why you waste your time and energy by asking the same question to me and my family. I had already cleared myself that I’m very much happy in my life as a HOME MAKER and a social worker. You guys just talk so much about women empowerment, husbands should encourage their wives to do work and help them for households but when I’m actually doing it, you are asking about my work. It doesn’t go well with you. now please excuse us.
He said politely and went taking his family. That night Ishita was sitting in the hall thinking about the incident which became a routine for the media these days to taunt Raman while the reality is that may be he never joined their business officially but he keeps all details of the company, their projects, ups and down, always helping his father, in fact Romi gave all credit to Raman behind his success, not publicly as Raman don’t like it and now even he is helping her also in many projects along with handling home and doing social work also. Romi too came and sat beside her. He was also sad about the same thing. Both decided to show the whole world that Raman is very well efficient. After a few months of wait, finally they got the right chance and they did it.
On the other hand, Raman thought how Ishita answered everyone today in the conference in front of all that he is perfect, very intelligent, well efficient and has a great caliber and can definitely get more success in his life but more than that he is very kind hearted and wants to work for humanity. He strongly believes that there are many people in our country who want to be a social worker and help the needy but they don’t have that much money and resources but he got everything so he really wants to do something for those people and that’s he is doing from many years without thinking of the society and media who always tried to defame him.
Both looked at each other after thinking it and Raman said thanks to her. She was about to start the car when he looked outside and asked her,
R - Do you remember this place?
I (looking outside) - How can I forget this place where I met my dearest husband for the first time? Remember, chor police ka khel?
Both smiled and remembered the day of their first meeting…
Flashback :
Raman was hiding from a few people outside a cafe when he saw a lady opening the door of the car next to him  and those men were coming from different directions, not having another option, he too entered the car and sat in the passenger seat. went away or not while The lady got shocked seeing an unknown person, she didn’t see his face as he was looking out only for those men and asked about him. She was shouting at him to go out and started hitting him. He turned to her and asked, holding her hands to stay quiet for sometime, she stopped seeing him while he said that few goons were behind him. She saw them and then drove away from there. After a few kms away, she stopped the car, Raman was going out but she stopped him,
I - Excuse me. How can you go like this? You owe me an explanation.
R - Oh yes. Actually, don’t think that I’m some thief or…..
I - Do you really think that I would have helped you if I thought you were a thief?
R - Actually, No. Ok. I’m a social worker and those were some people who didn't like me doing anything in their area so.. By the way, my name is….

Writer: KadiAnvi
Part-2
I - That I know, your name, your work everything. And by your behavior, I got to know that you don’t know me. Right?
R (surprised) - You know me? How? And I really don’t know you.
I - How will you know me? You don’t like business parties, don’t come to the office, don't even consider birthday invitations….
R - Wait. Birthday invitations? Are you Ishita Iyer, daughter of Iyer uncle, our company’s fifty percent shareholder?
He asked excitedly while Ishita nodded smiling.
R - Hello, So finally we met, not in a good situation but we met. And yes, Wish you a very happy two days belated birthday.
I - Thank you so much. So this is how you compensate.
R - I know I behaved rudely neglecting or I should say rejecting your invitation. So sorry for that but I just… Ok I will not give any excuses because I really don’t have and I don’t like to tell a….
I - Lie.
R - Yes, I must say you know so much about me.
I - You are sooo good that people talk a lot about you.
R - And this is not my mistake that I don’t know you. I mean I always know about Iyer uncle, Papa’s best friend from college, they started the company together and uncle shifted to Chennai after marriage, only uncle used to come here two to three times a year and now when your family settled here in delhi, that time I was out of city and then you were completing your studies is Bangalore.
I - Yes, but It has been three months since I came to delhi and finally we met today.
R - Yes. By the way, not only you, but I also heard a lot about you. You were topper in your university and now doing well in office. Papa used to praise you a lot.
I - By the way, what were you doing there?
R - Actually, I was escaping from the biggest problem of my life. You know what’s that - my marriage.
I - Marriage and biggest problem.
R - Yes, my mother india is behind me, always saying get married get settled, always doing emotional drama, showing me photos of different girls and arranging meetings with those stupid girls.
I - Stupid girls?
R - Yes, I mean I’m not saying it for all girls but whoever I met, she is definitely stupid. Either she wants only money and a party lover or she wants me to join my father's business just to have a share of his properties or if there is any working lady then having a homemaker husband will make her feel shame and for them house and even children can be taken care by the maids caretaker. So, now I’m fed up with them. That’s why this time I didn’t even see her photo or read her bio data. I just came here, sat in the cafe, had a coffee, will show this bill to my mother india and will say that she didn’t come.
I (little angrily) - Why did you start it today? Muhrat dekha tha koi?
R - No, but why are you getting angry?
I - Nothing. (thought) - name bhi nhi pta aur photo to dur ki bat hai.. Idiot.
R - Ok, I think they must have gone now. I should go and bring my car…
I - It’s ok. I mean, I don’t think so. They must be waiting for you only. I will drop you wherever you want. You can send someone else later on.
Raman agreed and told her to drop at his home, his mother must be waiting. She drove towards Bhalla mansion. Soon they reached there. Raman told her to come inside to which she agreed. Mrs Bhalla was sitting in the hall when she saw them entering inside. Ishita greeted her to which she blessed her and asked him,
Mrs Bhalla - Puttar kaisi rhi meeting sheeting. Is bar tujhe ladki jarur pasand aa gai hogi.
R - Kya Maa, kaisi ladki pasand karte ho, time ki aur insan ki koi kadar hi nhi hai. Aapko pta hai, maine puri 20 minutes wait kia par vo aai hi nhi to main aa gaya.
Mrs Bhalla looked at Ishita confused and asked,
Mrs Bhalla - Ladki nhi aai to tujhe Ishita puttar kaha mili?
Raman told her how they met, making his mother to think and she asked if he had seen the girl’s photo and read her biodata to which he lied but she told him to tell the truth and he said that he didn’t get the time and went to his room to escape from her questions while Mrs Bhalla shouted,
Mrs Bhalla - Oye khoteya, ek bar us photo ko dekhle taki tujhe pta chale ki tune kitni badi mistake kar di.
Raman heard her and went to his room irritatedly. He sat to do some work but her mother’s words were ringing in his mind.
R - Ek bar dekh leta hu ki vo kon hai, aisa kya khas hai usme, vaise vo mujhe kitna bhi shadi ke liye kahe par kabhi bhi kisi ladki ke liye aise nhi bola aaj tak…. Aur ek bar dekhne mein kya burai hai.
He stood up and searched for the envelope having the photo with the biodata. After thinking for some time, he opened it and first saw the photo only to get shocked. He hit his forehead realising his mistake. He thought for a few minutes if he should rectify it or not and finally decided to rectify his mistake. He ran to the hall only to find it empty. Maid told him that Mrs Bhalla went to see off Ishita outside. He ran only to see Ishita had already started the car and his mother was bidding her bye. Both ladies looked at him.
R - Maa, mehmaan ko tea, coffee ya juice ke liye bhi nhi pucha…..
mrs bhalla - beta aap late ho gaye, har meeting ka time decided hota hai, usse aur bhi kam hai
Both ladies smiled at him while he got embarrassed. Ishita left giving him a last look.
Flashback ended…
Ishita hit him remembering that day,
I - That was so rude of you.
R - Ha to mujhe sapna thodi aaya tha ki jis din se main ladki ki photo dekhna band Kar dunga usi din mujhe Meri life milegi.
I - Achaji… life and all…
R - Arey aap Kya Jane ki Meri wife Meri life hai…. Meri aan…
I - Meri aan baan Shaan, Meri Jaan hai.
She said mimicking him, like they always say for each other. Soon they reached Bhalla mansion where everyone was shouting and living the newly found happiness in their family. Mrs Bhalla congratulated Raman and thanked Ishita and Romi for doing this. Later at night, Ishita was working on her laptop when Raman came and put his head in her lap removing her laptop.
R - Kabhi kabhi is bechare pati ko bhi itna time de dena chahiye.
I - Achaji, mere pati dev bechare kabse ho gaye?
R - Jab se aapse shadi hui hai. Agar itna hi pyar hai is laptop aur files se to inhi se shadi karni chahiye thi, mere peeche kyu padi thi?
I (a little angry) - Achaji to main aapke peeche padi thi.. mujhe aapse pyar nhi hai?? main aapko time nhi deti?? Really Raman you are so bad. For your kind information Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla, you don’t have time, you and your social work, always busy with your NGOs, orphanages and other activities. You are so much into it. Did you forget? How much time you took for just a single meeting that to be when a girl is asking straightforwardly? Sorry, I have some work, I don’t have time today, I have to go to court or the police station, I’m going out of station, this, that etc etc.. You are a package of excuses.
R - Really..
He said and pulled  her closer while she smiled and said yes….
Flashback :-
That day, after Ishita left, Raman was thinking if he had really missed something good. His mind was not at rest that day, he was again and again thinking about her only. At night, he was lying on the bed thinking about his mother’s words that Ishita knew everything about him, his work and his decision of being a social worker and a homemaker after marriage forever, after knowing everything about him, she came up with this alliance from the front. He received a message from the unknown number.
Message - You owe me.
He read the message and thought who is this person.
Message - What did you decide about the deal?
Raman thought that it’s related to the deal which he received from some goons to shut down his social service so he answered.
R - Stop troubling yourself for trying on me. I will not agree to your deal.
Message - But why? I’m ready to agree with all your conditions and...
R - But I’ll not agree to your conditions in my whole life.
Message - But I didn’t put any conditions.
R - Really? Listen, I’m warning you for the last time. Stop following me and stop interfering in my work. I’m not going to stop all these because of your threats.
He sent the message and it was received by none other than Ishita who smiled reading his message and wondered if he ever thought other than his work.
I - Ok. I don’t have any problem with your work. I just want dinner or lunch with you.
Raman was shocked reading it and made a dirty face.
R - Are you mad? What are you talking about? Rubbish.
I - How rude? Can’t you do this much little favour to me?
R - No. I can’t.
I - Don’t you want to compensate for today’s coffee??
Raman was about to type something in anger when he realised and then read the whole conversation and thought if it’s Ishita. He called on the number and she picked it immediately.....

R - Hello. Who are you?
I - You forget me so soon Mr Bhalla.
R (smiled) - So it’s you. Sorry, I thought it’s…. I’m really sorry.
I - So, do you get threats like this?
R - I can also ask if this is like a deal for you.
I - Actually, you are right. This was my mistake but what to do, it became a habit, you know the whole day talking about only deals so…. I’m sorry.
There was a silence for few seconds when Raman asked,
R - So, what was that? I owe you? What?
I - This is not fair Mr Bhalla. Mere itne trials aur aapki na ke bad bhi main aapko saamne se pooch rhi hu aur aap hai ki itne bhav kha rhe hai. Your family was right, you are a very hard nut to crack.
R - And what do you think about it?
I (after a few seconds of silence, she said softly) - I think.. I can crack this hard nut named Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla.
R - Over confident?
I - No.. confidence and belief.
He smiled and both stayed silent for sometime.
I - So??
R - Hmm, actually I’m busy tomorrow so can’t possible.. Sorry..
I (smiled) - It’s ok. Good night.
She said and cut the call without waiting for his reply and then looked at his photo sadly while Raman was confused if he did right or not. Three months passed, whenever Ishita asked, he refused giving one or the other excuses making her more sad day by day and she was losing her hope. One day she decided to go to him without telling him and somehow she got to know that he will be in an orphanage in the evening. She reached there on time and saw him playing with the kids happily. She was first watching his activities hiding from him, then she heard him saying to a kid that he is free now, she called him thinking he will not deny today. Raman saw her call and then went aside to answer her call. Initially, she talked to him generally, then asked if he is free and to her surprise he denied straightforwardly making her hurt. She cut the call without saying anything. Then she understood that till now he always told her a lie, he is ignoring her knowingly. She left from there hurt by his behavior. Raman came back to the kids when someone told him that there was a lady who was watching him for a long time and then left sadly. He thought to check and went outside only to see Ishita standing near her car and she was looking sad and somewhere hurt also. He realised his mistake and went to her. She was about to settle in the car when he called her. She maintained a straight face and turned to him.
R - I'm sorry.. I mean. See I didn't….
I - It's ok. It was my mistake. I think Maine hi kuch jyada expect Kar liya tha. Sorry to trouble you. I won't repeat it.
Saying she left from there while Raman was searching for words but couldn't say anything. Later at night, Raman was talking to Romi,
Ro - What? Are you serious Bhai? This was totally unfair bhai. Arey, she just asked for a meeting, she was not forcing you to marry her and what you did. I just can't believe this. You were avoiding her just because of your so called typical thinking that all girls are same. Bhai, I know that till now, you meet only wrong girls but how can you consider her like them without knowing her. Arey aapke bare mein sab jaanne ke bad hi unhe aapki achai aur soch achi lagi thi, aur saamne se is rishte ke liye try Kar rhi thi. I know her, itna sab hone ke bad bhi unka behavior change nhi hoga aur na hi aapke liye koi hard feeling rakhengi but I think you should rectify your mistake. She is really a good person, at work, at family and at heart also.
He said making Raman more guilty. He thought to apologise to her personally and give her.. them a chance. Next morning, he reached to Iyer mansion buy found that she had already left to office. He called her, messaged her but no response, he thought she is angry or hurt and avoiding him. He reached to office and asked for her. Receptionist told him that she is busy in her cabin but he went inside thinking it a lie. He got surprised to see her really busy with few people. He went out saying a sorry. After that, she went out for other work and directly at home unknown to the fact that he was waiting for her. Next day also he tried to meet her but she was busy. It was 8pm, Romi and Ishita were working in office when he came there and asked her directly why she was avoiding him. Romi tried to calm him while Ishita was confused,
I - And why shall I ignore you?
R - Revenge. You are taking revenge from me by not answering my calls and….
I - Listen, Mr Raman Bhalla, I'm not taking any revenge, neither I'm ignoring you. It's just that I'm busy. Yesterday I forgot my mobile at my home and today it had low battery. I don't have any hard feelings for you. You did what you thought was good for yourself.
Ro - Bhai, she is right. She was again and again asking you because she was going to get busy with her new project plus uncle and papa are also not here. So it's just work load.
R - Sorry.
It was just a whisper making Romi and Ishita look at him unbelievably.
I - You know what at least I'm right at my thoughts about men. All men are the same… so called Male ego..
They collected their things and left for home while Raman too followed them. Soon they went to their respective homes. Next day, Ishita was having her breakfast when Mrs Bhalla came there and asked her to pack her bags. She took her to Bhalla mansion as Iyers were out of the City for one week. Bhallas welcomed her while Romi told her that it's a good way to get some time with her, she looked at him confused but then understood that it's done by Raman. Ishita lived there for the whole week. She mingled well with Bhallas. Ishra got time to know each other, especially Raman. They used to have a conversation at night time sitting on the terrace when both used to be free and finally Raman gave her what she was asking for a long time, a ‘dinner” on her last day in his house. Romi and Ishita were going back to the house when she realised that he took her to a restaurant. She was asking the reason but he took her inside and she was surprised to see Raman there.
R - So madam, you were asking for a lunch or dinner so here we go. I know I’m very late but I’m sure you didn’t ask anyone else till now so can we?
Ishita looked at both of them. Romi hooted for her and she agreed. Romi left from there while Ishra proceeded for their first dinner date that to be long time awaited. They had dinner first along with general conversation. She could sense what he wanted to say but he was just not taking the step toward her and when he started talking, first he asked if she really didn't have any problem with his conditions and she would not complain in future…..
When they reached Bhalla mansion, they were surrounded by Bhallas who started asking if everything was sorted or not. Mrs bhalla asked him if he liked his choice this time or not. Raman said yes. Romi went to her and asked slowly how he proposed her to which she said,
I - Do you really think that he will propose to me? 
Ro - To phir? One second.. aapne??
I - Aur nhi to kya.. Aaj bhi agar maine kuch nhi kaha hota to tumhare bhai to sirf yeh pooch kar mujhe le aate ki kya sach mein mujhe unki kisi condition se problem to nhi?
Ro - Hats off to you. Pta nhi kaise jhelne wali hai aap inhe. All the best.
They shared a side hug and laughed at Raman. While Raman remembered how she took the initiative and they started a new phase of their life….
When Ishita saw that Raman is hesitating in expressing his feelings so she took it on herself. Raman was walking when he turned to see her and saw her standing still. He asked her what happened.
I - Ho hi to nhi rha hai.... You are not denying me nor accepting me. Aapke pas sirf ek hi sawal hota hai aapki condition se related. Listen to me carefully Raman, I’m not saying that I’m in love with you. I’m just trying to say that I like you, maine yeh decision koi do minute, do din ya do hafto mein nhi liya hai, poore 3 mahino mein lia hai, after knowing each and everything about you, your lifestyle, your priorities, your likes and dislikes and your ‘conditions’ also. I’ll not force you to work which you don’t like, itni capability hai mujhme ki main apna aur apne parivar ki jarurate puri kar saku and I’m sure that you are not fond of luxurious life. I’m very much sure about my life and my decisions. If you think that It’s infatuation or crush then I really want to tell you that I’m very much mature and know my feelings very well. I like you from every angle and that’s it, neither less nor more than it. Aur yeh like pyar mein tabhi badal sakta hai jab aap green signal denge. Just say either yes or no. Roller coaster ki tarah aapki gadi ghoom ghoom kar ek hi sawal par atak jati hai. Ha ya na mein jawab dijiye aur yahin yeh sab khatm kar dijiye, mujhe aapse koi shikayat nhi hogi, I promise. I’m a simple girl. Main koi pagal deewani ki tarah aapko torture nhi karungi. At least, hum dono ke parents koi galat umeed mein to nhi rahenge aur na hi hamara time waste hoga. I’m serious and really want to give us a fair chance. Now it’s up to you. Please give me an answer within 24 hours and just end it here or… let’s start a new phase of our lives….
She said and looked away in irritation. She turned to go when he held her hand and said,
R - Itne bade lecture ke bad 24 gante kya 24 seconds se pehle hi jawab de du.
Ishita turned and looked at him who smiled at her. He came to her and hold her both hands while she looked at him curiously,
R - Kya hua? Tumhe green signal chahiye tha na to vhi de rha hu….
He said smiling, making her smile. He kept looking at her searching for words when she said,
I - Kuch kehna nhi chahenge aap?
R - Actually kehne ko bhot kuch hai par tumhari tarah writer nhi hai mere pas, lecture likhne ke liye aur khud se…. See, frankly speaking I'm a very introverted type of person. I can’t express my feelings….
I - Maine kab kaha ki aap express karo, bas ek ha ya na hi maanga hai.
R - It’s a yes… and it’s not for a fair chance…. (she gave a confused look while he smiled fully) but a yes for forever. (He said, making her surprised) Yes Ishita Iyer, I’m ready to live on your earnings….
I - In sab mein bhi yeh topic lana jaruri tha ya abhi bhi test kar rhe ho mujhe…
R - nhi nhi
, koi test nhi le rha but what to do it's a habit now, and will be your life’s part also, can’t do anything…
I - Is topic par itna bolte ho par apni feelings baya nhi kar sakte. koi nhi, aapko aur aapke is favourite topic ko jhelne ke liye main ready hu.
Both smiled and Raman took her into a warm hug, making her surprised…..
Flashback ended….
I - Jhel aap nhi rhe ho, balki main aapko jhel rhi hu. Sach hai aapke liye kitna bhi karo kuch bhi karo lekin do sabd pyar ke kabhi nhi nikalte. Aapko to award milna chahiye ‘The most unromantic husband in the world’.
R - Achaji, abhi batata hu most unromantic husband ki definition…
I - nhi mujhe nhi jaanna..
R (pulling her closer) - Par main to bta kar rahunga…
I (smiling) - mujhe to jaana hi nhi….
R - par mujhe to btana hai na…..
I - Ok, ab nhi kahungi…. ok.
R - To ab main romantic ho gaya…. to uski definition bta deta hu….
I - My mistake, maine aapse bahas karni chahi.. Sorry.
R - You should be.
Both laughed at themselves and hugged each other.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates