Ronakshi OS: Long drive | Kahan Hum Kahan Tum | KHKT | Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum | Rohit | Sonakshi




“What” she looked at him shocked, but soon realisation of his words took over and a tinge of red spread over her cheeks. This man- her Dr Surgeon was making her feel like never before.
“You heard it right, you have to kiss me if you can’t fulfil my demand.” Rohit repeated with a serious tone. Deep down he was super happy seeing her blush. These feelings were new for him, with Raima it was different with his Sona it’s just another planet. 
“Kya Bol rahe ho Rohit” Sona exclaimed, taking faster steps towards the hospital exit. 
“Arey I am telling you the deal clearly, baad mein mat bolna ki meine nahi bola tha”. 
She shook her head in disbelief, he intertwined their fingers walking out into the open breeze. 
“Let’s go for a drive” he suggested softly caressing her hand. 
“Rohit abhi?” She asked raising her eyebrows, “itna late ho Gaya hai”. 
“Arey toh Kya hua, mein hoon tumhare saath”.
“Arey uss liye nahi, Mujhe ghar jana hai, Mumma wait kar rahi hongi”. 
“Acha” he said, the next second pulling out his phone, he punched in something, “Hello, Aunty” he spoke. 
“Hain Rohit bolo” Suman replied.
“Aunty aaj Sona late ghar ayegi, hum thoda time spend karenge saath mein”. He informed while Sonakshi looked at him bewildered. 
“Thik hai, tum usse khud ghar chod dena agar Shankar ghar chala jayega toh” Suman instructed. 
“Ji, aunty” Rohit replied before disconnecting the call, “ho Gaya” he asked turning to Sona. 
“Rohit” she looked on shocked.
“Arey ye look chalte chalte bhi de sakti ho, ye tumhara serial thodi jis mein three times focus hoga” he chuckled walking towards the parking lot. 
“Rohit” annoyed Sonakshi pinched his arms, “don’t make fun of my work”.
“Arey mein tumhara mazak bana raha tha serial ka thodi” Rohit replied only to earn another smack. 
“Tum kitne besharam ho, aise hi mumma ko Bol diya hum time spend karenge saath mein woh bhi raat ko akele mein” 
”toh Kya hua”, he asked shrugging his shoulders, “humari jald hi shaadi hone wali hai”. 
Sona gave him a ‘what can I say to you’ look and walked towards her car. 
“Arey ab Kya hua, mère pass car hai wahan Kahan ja rahi ho”.
“Uff Rohit, shankar ko jane ke liye toh bolne do”. 
Shankar rushed towards her, “Shankar aap ghar chale Jaiye, chabbi de dena, kaal afternoon mein shoot hai toh mein apko time message kar dungi”
“Chale madam”, Rohit called out to her. 
“Ravi, chabbi madam ko de do, tum ghar jao mein tumhe call karke bolta hoon Kahan ana hai baad mein” Rohit instructed Ravi, who handed the keys to Sonakshi and walked away. 
“Tumhe Kya laga hum kissi tesre ko leke drive pe jayenge?” Rohit asked. 
“I am impressed Dr Surgeon” Sonakshi smiled turning the ignition, “ab bolo Kahan jana hai”. 
“Pehle yahan se toh nikalo, phir mein batata hoon”. 
They drove to their favorite place, the happy place. Sitting on the bench, her head leaning on his shoulders and hands intertwined. There was silence, the silence of love. They could feel each other, no words were needed to seek solace.
“Sona” Rohit called out, his voice heavy, making her look up to his eyes, she could see tears forming in them.
“Kya hua Rohit?” She asked worriedly wiping a tear off the corner of his eyes.
“I love you” he said pulling her into a bone crushing hug, sobbing louder. 
“Rohit, you are scaring me, Kya hua?” She asked rubbing his back, “relax”. 
“Mein bahut darr gaya tha, jab tum wahan se chali gayi” he confessed tightening the hug further if that was even possible, “Mujhe Raima ke saath chod ke”.
“Rohit” it was all she could say. She knew it was wrong of her to have taken the decision all by herself, but deep down a part of her felt that he could have stopped her, and claimed her as his in front of Raima. “Tumne bhi toh mujhe nahi roka”, she said and regretted it immediately, but was it not wise to tell him what she felt as well. They both needed assurance and trust of each other and this was her opportunity to tell him how she had felt for the last 3 days until Raima decided to put them together.
Rohit pulled out of the hug and looked at her, he had to doubt that a part of him was scared to face this. He was scared she may point out what a jerk he had been for the last couple of days. He knew better. 
“Sona mein”, he felt his throat go dry when he noticed tears forming in her eyes.
“Rohit, mein tumhe kaise bataon how I felt for the last couple of days”. She said tears rolling down her soft skin, he immediately regretting bringing up this topic, “that evening jab tum Mujhe ring de rahe the, I felt like the whole world was celebrating for me- for us. But just when I was about to breath in the moment, it came crashing down. Please don’t think otherwise, I am happy that Raima is okay and she is back, but that day when you left my hand walked towards her I felt my whole world crash. I want to admit that Raima coming back was one of my biggest fears always. I was hurt when you asked me to leave, without listening to my side of the story” Her sobs stabbed him in his chest. “ I thought everything had slipped from my hand, and you would do what Karan did with me. You don’t speak with me even at the hospital”. She continued while he caressed her cheeks, wiping the tears, “when you came that day to set, by then I had convinced myself that it was all over, I had lost you” kissing his palms, “I was scared to talk to you, scared that you may have come to break all ties with me, that’s why I myself told you that I will be only your friend”. 
“Sona” Rohit pleaded her not to cry, “don’t cry”.
“Rohit, please let me tell you” she pleaded, “I don’t want to keep this inside anymore, that day on set when you asked me if you should go back to Raima, I could not hold anymore, I could never see you with anyone else, it breaks a part of me”. 
“I am with you Sona” Rohit assures, planting a feathery kiss on her forehead, “humesha ke liye”. 
“I may not have told you but, bahut pyaar karti hoon mein tumse, bahut jada, I love you Rohit” she confessed looking deep into his eyes caressing his cheeks. 
“Sona” He lulled her into a hug, “I love you too”. 
“Uss din Raima ke pass, usse pareshan dekh ke, I could see you were feeling very guilty and uncomfortable, and that’s why I wanted to free you from my side. Hain yeh sach hai ki a part me wanted you to stop me”. She confessed.
“Sona, I am sorry” Rohit pleaded, joining their foreheads, “I am so sorry”.
“I am also sorry” She replied, resting against his forehead. 
It was like eternity had a stopped, they wanted to seek peace and togetherness. 
“I am also angry ki tum Mujhe bina mile hi Gujarat mein dandiya khelne chali gayi” he complained cutely with a pout. 
“Rohit” Sonakshi exclaimed pulling his cheeks, “you are so cute”. 
“Cute nahi handsome” Rohit pouted rubbing his cheeks. 
“ Acha” 
“Hain” Rohit nodded. 
“Woh toh hai” she confessed making him chuckle. 
“You think I am handsome and sexy?” He asked excited. 
“Sexy kab bola, I just said yes you are handsome “. Sonakshi said rolling her eyes. 
“Acha toh mein tumhe sexy nahi lagta?” Rohit asked faking anger. 
“Rohitttt” she dragged his name. 
“Sonaaaa” he mimicked her, “bolo na, am I not sexy” he asked raising his eyebrows. 
Sonakshi nodded shly, “Rohit”, hiding in his embrace. 
“Waise you have to give a penalty” he said, she looked up at him confused. 
“Penalty?” She asked. 
“Arey wah, itni jaldi bhul gayi.” He turned around facing her, “abhi toh hospital mein samjhaya tha, ki if you don’t fulfil my demands then you have to give penalty”. 
“Are Hain toh abhi let me try to fulfil the demand, waise pehle hi penalty kaise” 
“Tum Mujhe bina mile chali gayi, toh penalty dena padega”. 
“Kuch bhi” she said getting up, “chalo Rohit it’s too late let’s go home”. 
“Aise kaise, not before I get my kiss” he pulled her on his lap. 
“Rohit Kya kar rahe ho” Sonakshi complained straightening up and looking around. 
“Arey miss drama queen yahan koi bhi nahi hai, a jao”, he said pulling her back on his lap, this time she didn’t struggle, “chalo now quickly give me a kiss”. 
“Rohitttt” crimson spread on her face.
“Don’t Rohit me, jaldi karo na”
“Acha close your eyes” Sonakshi pleaded. 
“Arey, Kyun?” He asked. 
“Please close karo”. 
“Acha thik hai” he agreed closing his eyes, “par no cheating”.
“Okay” she assured slowly moving towards him. He could feel her breath against his face. She slowly ran her fingers along his stubble, making him smile. Mentally noting that he looked drop dead sexy with those stubble, she had always wondered how would they feel, and today as she felt them, a pang of oestrogen ran through the course of her bloody stream, making butterflies in her stomach flutter. She turned him face and planted a soft peck on his cheeks disappointing him. 
“Chalein”, she said trying to move out of his embrace.
Opening his eyes, “yeh Kya tha” he asked tightening his hold around her waist locking her in position. 
“Kiss tha aur kya” Sona said shrugging her shoulders pretending to be innocent.
“Mein koi bacha hoon Kya, jisko tum gal pe puppy de rahi ho?”
“Aur toh Kahan dena tha” she asked suppressing her laughter. 
“Acha” Rohit said, “abhi batata hoon”, he said tickling her, “tumhe nahi pata hai?”
“Arey please nahi” she pleaded bursting out in laughter, “Arey mein mazaak rahi thi”. 
“Ab jaldi se sahi jagah pe do” he ordered her. 
“Nahi” she said shyly, “aise kaise”. 
“Aise kaise matlab”, he asked, “have you never kissed before” he asked. 
A pang of jealousy overtook her, had he kissed Raima, have they done everything? Here this will be her first kiss and this man’s hundredth or may be more. She complained more to herself. 
“Kya hua?” Rohit asked tugging a strand of hair behind her ears, “ye soch rahi ho na ki meine Raima ko kiss kiya hai ya nahi”. 
She looked at him amused, how did he know what was in her mind. 
“Dekho, I will not lie to you, we were in a long relationship, hain we have kissed a couple of times but usse age Kuch nahi hua hai humare beech mein” he assured her, “plus i have kissed her only on her cheeks, not anywhere else”. 
She happily smiled. 
“Ab chalo let’s learn this new art together” he whispered, moving towards her, closing the distance between their lips. Her eyes closed, his breath fanning her lips, he was evoking different feelings in her which she had never known existed. Before she could comprehend anything further he sealed the distance. She felt his soft lips against hers, his prickly stubble against her cheeks. It was like as if they fitted each other just perfectly. Her hands ran up his shoulders and into his tendrils, swaying in a rhythm. Her hands cupping his face, as his lips worked on hers. He sucked unto her upper lips, moving in a sync, he could taste her peach flavoured lipstick, he discovered today that peach could taste so soothing. He bit her lightly, making her moan while he gained access and relished her flavours. 
They parted after what felt like an eternity. Breathing heavily, touching their foreheads, faces adoring a smile of accomplishment. She looked into his eyes, and she could see her passion reflecting in those, and even before they could realise they were at it again, syncing their lips. She knew this was the man she always wanted.  And he knew she was the one. 
End....

Writer : Ishra best luv

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates