Punished- A RoNakshi OS || Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum OS || Sonakshi || Rohit

Image result for ronakshi



Rohit saw his hands shivering,making it uneasy for him to hold the crumpled paper with her handwriting on it,the last piece that had her touch on. 
Couple of hours ago,Once Suman aunty came to him and made him know sonakshi’s part of the story, he had found his whole world crashing down to the hell. As she explained how karan kidnapped her when she got down from the vehicle to help raima, and then tried to almost molest her that night, rohit hated he himself for throwing her out of his house without paying heed to her pleas. Then the anger that tookover him made him want to kill that b*****d by throttling him alive.
He had literally rushed to goregaon where she was supposed to be at that time.He had gone to her room and crazily search for every nook and corner to find out where she is and this letter has been the only thing he found on her bed. He had put that in his pocket since there was no time to waste to read it at that moment.all he wanted was to find sonakshi. To hold her.and to tell her that he is not going to go anywhere away from her. And to tell her that he loves only her.
That was when pulkit came running and told them that sonakshi has gone to find karan back and handover him to the police.all alone. Rohit panicked, knowing very well that she has walked into the den of the lion once again,just because of him. It took another half an hour for them to trace sonakshi’s location.
As mocking as the fate can ever be,it was the same location where raima fell off  from a deadly height. As the police surrounded the whole building and confirmed karan being in, rohit found sonakshi’s car parked at the entrance too. He frantically ran out of the car and tried to reach out up the stairs with both the families backing him but before they could do anything a loud breaking of glasses shattered them off. They looked up in horror and rohit couldn’t just believe what he was seeing. His sona was pushed to be thrown down to the ground by karan.
Rohit didn’t know how he ran there, not wanting to let her fall into death infront of his own eyes but as horrific the real life can be,when he was reaching, she lifelessly was already lying down on the ground,her head hit directly the ground and blood gushed all over and around her. He remembered him falling to the ground and hugging her body tight to him and screaming her name over and over again.
Four years ago,when he had to convey raima’s mother that he failed in his surgery she had cursed him. And at this moment out of nowhere,that words started ringing in his ears,shaking him to his core.
“Yaad rakho.ek eisa din hoga jahaan tum sabse zyaada pyaar karne waali bhi tumare aakhon ki saamne maregi,aur tum toh kuch nahi kar paayenge...” 
The whole way to hospital as the paramedics were trying to resuscitate her he held her hand to his heart,trying to let her know that she better be alive for him,with him.he was tracing for her pulse which was threading away already and he heard Ajit calling up the hospital to arrange the needed neruotrauma surgeons to attend her.
When she was taken in for the theatre,they parted him from her and that is when he let all his pain down and out,stumbling along the near by wall to the ground in pain. He buried his head among his two hands and dragged his hair down to give him the pain that he has caused her all this way through. He cried and screamed and banged his head against the wall and that was where he found the letter out of his pocket and lying on the floor.
Rohit,
Today,Every emotion at its peak. Love, passion, togetherness, hate and separation.
I should have waited.
You have always been the spontaneous one. Before jumping into the conclusion that your ways will change overnight, i should have waited.
Though you said that you are 100% sure that you are choosing me, i should have waited. Afterall, numbers are numbers and emotions are emotions.
Raima has come back and the void you wanted has been filled. I was just a mere replacement, you never took me as a new beginning. I should have waited.
One month ago, when i bought you to mumbai, in the drunken state you were, seeing you taking raima’s name on my lap, i should have understood, that you don’t belong with me.
Despite that i fell in love. I have fallen so badly in love. With you.
I was at peace. I was at peace when my love was just known to myself. Ek tarfaa pyaar eisa hi hote hein. Khoobsurat hote hein. Aur beyhadh aasadi hein uss mein. Naa koi rejection. Naa koi seperation. Dil bar ke pyaar kar sakta hein. I should have stopped at that.
It changed when i believed what you whispered at me, taking me in your arms. That you loved me. I thought we were in this together. I thought i am being loved, and overnight i became so very brutally attached to the love you were seemingly giving me. I became addicted to it. I should have controlled myself.
I thought you said that you are with me,forever. That’s what you repeatedly whispered against my skin whenever I was breaking down.i thought you will hug me to your chest,not leaving me anywhere to sit alone and cry. I thought you will not let me frantically search for you and cry for you among even a thousands of crowd.
Now that this ends,I know that i have to return you back to her. I know that i have to take a step back. Not one step back but many more. 
If there is another chance of this lifetime or the next,may we forget who we were to each other. No actually,you would have already forgotten me. So may I forget who you were to me.
May you be at peace,rohit. May you be at peace with raima. May you be at love with her.may you be at happiness with her.
Mujhe mere ek tarfa pyaar pe chod di jiye rohit. Kamse kam wahaan, dil nahi tootenge. Dhardh nahi hote hein. Bina saas le bina bhi zingda rehena aasan hoti hein.
Sonakshi.
Rohit didn’t even have any strength remaining to stay sane,they have parted on a very bad note and he didn’t want to believe that sonakshi was not going to make it. he knew that he had broken her beyond the point of mending and not having her in his life ahead scared him and ripped his soul apart. He didn’t know how many more hours he cried on that floor,totally helpless.
Feeling someone wrapping his shoulders,sitting next to him, he looked up to find his little brother Ajit with tears eyes.
“Ajit....she thinks that I don’t love her.Tum kaho naa usse,tumare baat sunengi wo. Batao usse ki tumare bhai ek bohot pathetic insaan hoon....lekin phir bhi...phir bhi usse bohot zyaada pyaar karta hoon...tum bolenge naa ajit... please...please bring her back to me ajit.i will not be able to live without her. Usse batao ki mujhe uski sarrorat hein hamesha keliye. Unke bina mein rahi nahi paunga ajit...please....”
Ajit didn’t say anything,he hugged his brother and started sobbing.
“Mera ladki ko kuch nahi honge hein na ajit? Wo bohot suffer kiya hein zingdagi mein.aur nahi suffer karna chahiye wo.jo bhi sazza mujhe mile it is ok.but sona...sona ko kuch nahi honge right.she cannot leave me like that.”
Rohit sobbed more in his arms.
“She is so sweet ajit.she loves me so much. So much.so much that I cannot ever be matching to the love she has given me. Yeh baahon mein bohot wakt betaaie thi wo mere saat. Itna pyaar diya mujhe usne. Lekin what did I do ajit? What did I do? How could I do that to her.”
He continuously rambled.
Post op,sonakshi was shifted to the ICU where her surgeons anticipated her to wake up. She has been stabilized but they wanted to confirm her status after she gains sense. Her response time was slow,and the surgeons’ faces shook rohit every time he saw them. 
And another more couple of hours later,when she woke up, rohit was asked to come in.
“Sonakshi....” 
she opened her eyes and that shine was lost in them.
“how are you....” 
he asked again and she gave a polite nod.
“Mein...teek..hoon...sar dukraha hein...phir...” 
he nodded,tears brimming his eyes and trying to come down.he looked all over her face, the girl he asked last night to be his forever,as almost left him and now he got her back,and he was never going to let her go.
“karan kahaan hein?”
She asked, a fear pasted on her face.he took her hand.
“He...is arrested sonakshi..do not worry now ok....”  he begged her.
“I..want to talk to police...he tried to molest me...” she mumbled,her eyes quickly had a pain in them. He fisted his free hand in anger,how dare that b*****d touch her. 
“Kuch nahi hua hein sonakshi. You are alright....” he whsipered,trying to assure her.
“I was...going to get engaged tonight to him..that girl...called me”
She was whispering and that moment something hit him hard,like a metal on his head. He feared of the worst case scanario.
“Sonakshi....do you know what date it is today...” he asked.
“Chabbees September hein na....” she questioned.
The surgeons around understand what rohit was questioning for. One came forward and he held rohit’s shoulder asking him to stop for a while.
“Miss sonakshi....do you know where you are... ”
She nodded in negative.she cannot miss the fact that this is Sukhmani sippy hospital. He gulped.
“Rohit ko jaante hoon?” Was the next question.
“Kaun?” She asked in confusion.
He bit his lips unable to face the harsh reality.
Surgeon looked at rohit in disappointment. There was one last complete question they have to ask to medically clarify and confirm their diagnosis. Surgeon went ahead with it.
“Miss sonakshi can you please tell me which year it is now.”
“2015.”
Rohit stopped his breathing and he knew his heart stopped right at that moment.
He remembered what she had penned down in that letter.
If there is another chance of this lifetime or the next,may we forget who we were to each other. No actually,you would have already forgotten me. So may I forget who you were to me.
Her wish has been granted, and it turned out to be his punishment tonight, may be for sometime or may be forever. 
No one knew.
Writer: WasutheCrazy

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates