SidhIsha OS:Therapy For Forgetting the Past !! Sid || Isha || Sanjivani



It was a breezy night. They were sitting in a bench outside Sanjivani. She had a bad cough as there were winter days.  She started coughing when he saw her face and gently placed a question "so...you had a breakup right?" She ,stunned,stared at him wide opening her eyes. Then she replied "hm..yes..I fell for him..Dr.Rishabh." Now her tone turned to depressing. He kept on looking at her. She again coughed. After 2 minutes to silence he replied "was that pure love?"
She kept on thinking the answer and finally a word came out "no". He placed his warm hands on her cold hands and explained " if it wasn't pure love then what what was it Ishani? A deal? A trap? Yes...It was a trap." She replied hesitating"I know Sid." Small small pearls appeared in her eyes. He wiped out them and said "if you know then why Ishani why? Why are you feeling the pain? In fact your breakup means you are now free. No more in a evil and dirty trap. Try to free yourself from your past Ishani." She hugs him and starts crying and says "I am trying my bets but I can't Sid I can't. Whenever I close my eyes the moments spent with him come front." Sid smiles and cups her face and says "then let's create some fresh memories for you." She confused asks"what?"
Sid knelt down and raised his hand forward. He expressed no,he confessed his feelings "I love you Ishani. I can't see you sad and I can't stop seeing you happy. I can't live without you. No. I don't want to live without you. Please give me your hand and I promise I never let it go." Ishani remembers all of her past moments of fun with Sid. She holds his hand and makes him stand. She hugs him emotionally and says "thank you Sid for being there for me when the whole world left me."
The endsmiley1.
So the therapy for forgetting the past is create new fresh memories and love them.

Writer: Draconian

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates