ISHQBAAZI- A JOURNEY OF LOVE

Image result for obros

EPISODE-1 


Shivay is hugging a small child and tears are rolling down his cheeks. the boy is holding a picture of a woman.he is none other than shivam. shivay: say thank you to your mum for whatever she did for us. shivam: papa you show this picture every morning and tell me to thank her but you never told me about my mummas name please do tell me today. shivay: beta i can tell you your mummas name but you have to promise me that you will never say this to anybody and just promise me it would be a top secret between us. shivam: i promise papa shivay: beta your mummas name is ANIKA SINGH OBEROI. tia: shivay and shivam what are you both doing. shivay: nothing tia just showing him his mother's picture. tia: shivay you never showed me his mother's picture and always ignored whenever i asked you. shivay: tia wait for the right time to come when i can tell you the truth. tia: ok shivay. shivam beta today is your 5th birthday just give your diary to me where all your friends numbers are written so that i can invite them for your birthday party. shivam: ok tia aunty shivay: tia i am going to office, will return early make arrangements for shivam's birthday. in case you need anything just inform me once. tia: ok but remember to come soon.
scene shifts to OBEROI MANSION. daadi: tej and shakti today there is a puja at home and you both are going to office. tej: maa we will not go if you need us for arrangements. daadi: ok don't go then and another thing i was thinking to call billu, tia and shivam also for the puja. what do you suggest? shakti: if you call them then no one of us will attend the puja. daadi: but beta pinky: no buts mummy ji for him only our house has broken into picies. rudra: leave it choti maa i am going to office and need all yours' blessings. daadi: what? today also you are going you are simply becoming like your elder brother shivay rudra: daadi please never compare me with that man daadi: can't we just forget what had happened in the past and bring him back to this home janvi: no mummy ji how can you say that he killed my son and also is the cause for rudra and soumya's divorce. daadi(in mind): god please make everything right and fine as before
scene shifts to SHIVAY'S HOUSE tia: shivay you returned home so early shivay: ya we have to make arrangements for shivam's birthday so i returned shivam: papa you returned so early?? shivay: yes beta today is my small charming handsome boy's birthday how can i be late. shivam: i need to tell you something shivay: yes beta say shivam: today i met my mother at the mandir near our school (shivay recalls how he met anika first time in a mandir) shivay: but beta it is impossible shivam: but i saw her and she was looking at me from behind of a pillar. shivay: ok shivam let's go to that place right now tia: where you both are going shivay: we will return soon just don't stop making the arrangements

Writer: Nilanjana07 A JOURNEY OF LOVE EPISODE-2

shivay and shivam reaches to the mandir and searches every inch of the mandir together but they did not look at the back of the mandir where a beautiful lake is there with small red flowers at the bank of the water. shivay could feel anika is some where near and then suddenly calls out anika as loud as he can. on listening to his shout everyone at the mandir stops at once to look to the man who shouted like this. suddenly then shivay realises what he did just now and he also realises that shivam is not with him. suddenly then shivam calls him out

shivam: papa mumma is over there at the steps of the lake shivay and shivam rushes to the back side of the mandir they see anika going from there. shivay ran towards anika and hugged her at once. his grip of the hug grew more tighter when he realised that anika is seriously infront of him. shivay's tears are rolling down and anika could feel the tears on her shoulder. at the background the song kaise mujhe tum mil gayi from gazini is playing) all the moment of their togetherness came infront of anika she could clearly visualise all the moments of their togetherness all the moments of their love and also the moment when shivay asked her to get out of his life. anika then comes to the real world with a sudden jerk. shivay jerked her shivay: how can you come back anika you were dead

anika: oh that means you are not happy to see me infront of your eyes shivay: no i did not mean that it just that the day when you gave birth to shivam the nurse told me that you are dead that means the nurse told me lie i will not spare any of them

anika: its not there fault i only told them to do so as you wanted me to get out of your life, you wanted tia as your wife and see today tia is your wife and i am out of your life

shivay: anika there was something that bothered me that time which i was not able to say it to you at that time but today i will tell you the truth the total truth that ruined yours mines and shivam's life. anika: what is the point shivay telling the truth now will not change anything shivam: please mumma don't fight with papa we missed you so much and now when we got you back you are just telling to leave us alone again anika: no shivam beta who said it to you that i will leave you alone again. i promise i will never leave you alone.

shivay: and what about me as you don't want to leave shivam alone so you have to stay with me because shivam can't stay without me right shivam shivam: right papa shivay: just see shivam how your mumma is showing tadi to me tell her na i loveher more than anyone does shivam: its not fair papa i also love my mom and i love her more than you do anika got tears in her eyes after looking at the bond between shivay and shivam anika: i will never leave you shivam whatever may happen but i will always be with you anika then hugs shivam.

shivay: do i also have a place in this family hug shivam: yes papa come on papa shivay runs towards them and holds both of them very tight then he lifts shivam up and kisses at the forehead of anika shivay: i love you anika i loved you always and i will love you till my last breath anika then holds shivay's mouth nodding her head signing him that not to say those words

anika: i am ready to go with you that does not mean that i am not angry on you or i have forgiven you it is just for my shivam because i love him more than any one else i can't forgive you till you say the truth to me shivay makes a sad face and starts to fight with shivam that whom anika loves the most. anika laughs at both of them. shivay feels relieved after listening to anikas love. on the other side rudra is going to office and just then he applies sudden breaks after seeing a girl suddenly in front of his car rudra: can't you see and walk on roads (he scolds the girl not knowing that she is soumya) soumya(looking at other side): i am sorry mr. just then soumya turns back to see who is scolding her and sees he is none other that mr. rudra singh oberoi soumya: i am sorry rudra for coming in front of you rudra (politely): you should be aware and conscious while crossing a road soumya: from when you have started to call me soumya leave it i am leaving just then soumya feels a hand on her hand

rudra: please don't go soumya i became very lonely after you got out of my life soumya: but i don't have any proof to prove shivay bhaiyaa innocent and you should remember that i have promised you that i will return to your life when i will prove shivay bhaiyaa's innocence rudra: i remember soumya but believe me my heart says bade bhaiyaa is innocent but my mind says he is not soumya: okk rudra i will meet you tomorrow at the cafeteria and we will discuss about the matter.


ISHQBAAZI- A JOURNEY OF LOVE EPISODE-3

EPISODE-3 Shivay and Anika are going to Shivay's house. Anika did not utter a word while Shivay was driving the car shivay tells to anika that she has changed as before she can't keep her mouth shut and now she is just not uttering a word. Shivam from behind says Shivam: papa may be mumma is not saying anything to you because I am also there Anika: no beta that's not the matter actually I am angry with your father that he did many wrongs with us Shivay: to phir anika madam you only tell what should I do to make you happy? Anika: nothing shivay just tell me the truth Shivam (suddenly): I love you my papa and mumma you two are very good and the best parents ever Anika: see mr. bhagad bille for me only you are getting this compliments from shivam Shivam: mumma you also call papa bhagad billa? You know I also call him by this name whenever I get angry on him. Mumma do you know he also has another name Anika: which name shivam Shivam: mr. billu and kanji ankho walaa bhagad billa Anika laughs out loud after seeing shivay's disgusting look Shivay: now what see shivam is just becoming like you and also uses these cheap words for his father Shivay made a puppy face while saying this just then shivam gives him a kiss on his cheek Shivam: do not get angry mr. sso I am just telling my mother about your names Anika: but from where did you learn these names Shivam: tia aunty taught me Anika: tia???? Shivay: yaa anika she is the only one who took care of your shivam when no one was there beside me Anika: no one was there mane? Shivay: we have reached I will narrate you the whole story after shivam's birthday celebration get's over
Tia welcomes them by doing aarti of them Shivay: how you know that we are coming Tia: shivam messaged me Anika: thank you tia for what you did for my shivam Tia: shivam is your child but he is my baby. I also love him so I did all of this for him Shivay: hey let's go inside everyone is waiting Shivam enjoys his fifth birthday of life with his mumma, papa and tia aunty. At night while going to sleep Shivam: I will sleep with my mom Tia: who is your mom?? Shivam: you don't know she is my mom (he indicates anika pointing towards her) Tia: ok shivam beta you just sit over here I will just come Tia: shivay what is shivam saying that anika is his mom is that true?? Shivay: yes tia it is true that anka is his mom. The time has come that I should tell you the truth Tia: then tell me shivay why did you hide this from me? Shivay: because I got scared after thinking about the fact that if your mother does anything to my child after knowing the truth Tia: I remember shivay that what she did with you and how she forced you to marry me Shivay: tia thank you for being so supportive to me and shivam Tia: I said na shivam is my child also. The day when I lost my own child in the car accident you gave shivam to me and told me that he is my child also that day I realized my all mistakes that I did to you and your family Shivay: leave it tia those are all past Tia: ok shivay just go anika must be waiting for you
Shivay goes to his room and saw anika is lying beside shivam and shivam is sleeping so tensionless and happily after so long seeing this shivay becomes very realived. Shivay calls out anika very slowly Anika: ya shivay tell me the truth now Shivay: anika when your pregnancy is at seven months mrs. Kapoor met me and said that she will kill you if I don't leave you and marry tia. I thought she might be giving simple threats but she tried to kill you when you were travelling alone to the mandir to give puja for all the members of our family Anika: ya I remember the guy who tried to push me off the staircase of mandir but you saved me Shivay: that was the day when I realized that mrs. Kapoor can do anything and everything for what she wants so I decided to leave you as it will also save you and my child Anika: I'm sorry billu ji I have taken your love for me in other sense I loved you, I love you and will always love you Anika hugs her billu ji as tight as she can Shivay: when will you stop calling me billu ji Anika: never as you are my kanji aankho waale billu ji Scene shifts to the cafeteria where rudra and soumya are sitting and discussing about shivay Rudra: soumya I know from deep inside my heart that bhaiyaa can't do this to o he loves o more than himself but all those proffs are against him so... Soumya: will you help me rudra to collect and catch the person who is behind all this Rudra: I promise you soumya I will be on your side this time Soumya gets shocked after listening to this and she also wonders what happened to rudra suddenly..+
PRECAP: SHIVIKA'S LOVELY MOMENTS, ANIKA GOES TO OBEROI MANSION

ISHQBAAZI- A JOURNEY OF LOVE EPISODE-4

EPISODE-4 Shivay and anika was standing in the hugging position Shivay (in naughty tone): anika see you again came back again in my life Anika: hawwww mr. billu ji I did not come back you invited me back in your life if you don't want me I can go out After telling this anika tries to break the hug but shivay tightens his grip and kisses on the forehead of his cute angry wife Anika: why are you not leaving me you don't love me then why showing sympathy Shivay understood anika really grew very angry Shivay: allleee my paanikaa grew angry on me. I love my baby more than I love anyone and anything else
Anika: then why do you say those words? Do you how much those words hurts me Shivay: I'm sorry anika I love you I love you I love you I love you loaddddsssss loaddddssss loaddddsss Anika: ok now stop also Shivay breaks the hug Anika: shivay now go to your wife she must be waiting for you Shivay (shocked): wife??????
Anika: ya I'm talking about tia Shivay: have you lost it I said you that you are my only wife Anika: but.... The whole world know tia is your wife Shivay: anika they knew about it but now they know anika is my wife and I love my wife a lot Anika: and what about daadi, omru, pinky aunty, jhanvi aunty, tej and shakti uncle. Whay do you leave over here you should be in oberoi mansion Shivay get's a shock and after a while of thinking he tries to ignore the question Shivay: it's quite late anika we should sleep now Anika: we will sleep but answer my question
Shivay: anika I'm feeling very sleepy I'm going to sleep please you also come Shivay goes to the bed and covers him with the blanket and tears rolls down from his eyes. Anika understands that there is something that is shivay hiding from her but she decides not to ask this question to shivay again. Anika goes and sleep beside shivam and starts to caress shivay's hair. Gradually shivay falls asleep and so as anika. Next morning shivay wakens anika from her deep sleep Shivay: anika get up, get up anika, for god sake anika get up Anika was still sleeping like kumbhkaran suddenly then shivay screams very loudly Anika: what happened shivay why are you screaming like this
On hearing shivay's scream shivam also wakes up from his sleep but is in shock then he realizes that he has to go to school and this is the only way through which shivay wakes him up every morning Shivam: mumma this is the way papa wakes me up at morning as I sleep like a kumbhkaran Shivay: anika your son is exactly like you he also sleeps like kumbhkaran as you do Anika: what did you say I'm kumbhkaran Shivay: when did I say that? Anika: just now you said Just after completing her sentence anika throws a pillow to shivay. Shivay in return throws the same pillow to anika. And they start a pillow fight. Shivam tries to stop them but in vein
Shivam: papa I have to go to school please you and mumma stop your fight right now On listening to this anika and shivam realizes shivam is sitting beside them only Shivay: shivam go and get ready I will drop you to school Shivam goes to get ready for school Shivay: anika we are 6 years old couple and we have a child of 5 years but still now we fight like before Anika: ya shivay 6 years have passed since our marriage. But don't say like that that we are siiiiiiiixxxxxx year old couple. I just stayed with you for one year only Shivay: I won't allow you to go from my life again and tries to kiss anika on her lips Anika pushes shivay a little and says Anika: ok billu ji just go and get ready shivam has to reach school before time he can't be late for his naughty father Shivay: can I show my naughtyness to you mrs. Anika shivay singh oberoi Anika: just leave shivay Shivay gives a very cute look to anika and starts to go Anika: oh billu ji I forgot to tell you I will be going to oberoi mansion today after shivam comes back from school Shivay: but why anika??
Anika: because I want to meet them Shivay: but why are you taking shivam along with you Anika: because I want to show him his actual family Shivay: okk as your wish After shivam comes back to school anika and shivam get's ready to go to oberoi mansion Shivam: mumma where are we going? Anika: to your own house beta Shivam: my house is this one mumma Anika: ya that is also your house
Anika and shivam reaches to oberoi mansion Daadi was sitting at the hall and was talking to pinky and jhanvi Anika: daadi Everyone get's shocked after seeing anika Pinky: anika beta you are alives? Anika: haan pinky aunty I did not die I just lied to everyone because that time shivay wanted to throw me out from his life Daadi: after you are gone from this house many cyclones came over the house. Now you are back everything will be fine as before I just hope puttar but beta why shivam is with you? Anika: shivam is mine's and shivay's son. Jhanvi: that time you did not abort the child?
Anika: abortion? Pinky: ya beta shivay told us about your abortion and he also said us that he and tia got married and they have adopted shivam. Anika gets shocked and asks Anika: where is omru daadi and where is soumya? Every one broke down after listening to this. Anika was unable to understand anything.+
PRECAP- ANIKA COMES TO KNOW THAT WHY IS SHIVAY OUT OF OBEROI MANSION


My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates