NavIsha FF : Mr & Mrs.Ziddi | Sanjivani | Ishani | NV | Surbhi Chandna | Gaurav Chopra

Introduction of Sanjivani Hospital 01


Airport in India...
[Bittoo didi and Bebe waiting for a guy at the airport...]
Bittoo - Where is this Ratan?
Bebe - Oyye... Be patience he will be here soon...
Bittoo - Yes I'm patience bebe... But he says to us that he already here right...
Bebe - Haan...
[NV walking behind them and surprise them both there...]
Ratan/NV - Bebe! Bittoo di!
Bebe - Oyyee!
Bittoo - Ratan!!
Bebe - How are you my son?
Ratan/NV - I'm good bebe... Come let's we all go home first... I will tell you everything in the way...
Bebe - Okay... Let's go...
[In the car... He shows his degree to bebe and bittoo didi...]
Ratan/NV - Bebe I'm thinking to make my own business at India...
Bittoo - Good idea... What kind of business? Textiles? Clothes? Fashion?
Ratan/NV - A hospital...
Bebe - Ooye! Hospital? Hospital is so big Ratan how can you control them? And what about the doctor? Nurse? Ward boys? And what's that... Ambulance...
Ratan/NV - Bebe... Main aapka pota hoon sab kuch main handle karoge, okay? (Bebe I'm your grandson I will handle everything, okay?)
Bebe - Oyye puttar par tu abhi bhi aaya hain naa (Ooye my grandson you just arrived here right)
Ratan/NV - Bebe... Do you trust me?
Bebe - Of course puttar...
Bittoo - We here arrived at our house... Ratan... I want to tell you that I can be here so long tomorrow I will be back to Jaipur villages...
Ratan/NV - Haan... But bebe...
Bittoo - Bebe will stay here with you so I had to go back for 3 weeks... Or maybe a month...
Bebe - Oh ho... Come let's go inside I had make food...
Ratan/NV - Okay... Come di...
A room...
[A girl waiting for her results at lobby...]
Girl - Where is the results... I'm so nervous yaar Rahil...
Rahil - Oh come on Ishani... We all know on the test you will done the best okay...
Ishani - Ohh come on Rahil you are more intelligent then me right...
Rahil - Haan... But a bit less then you and Siddhant... Sorry... I should not make that name up...
Ishani - It's okay...
Rahil - Ishani... Hmmm... I hope you will forgive what Sid had done in your life... He also didn't tell me that he is engaged now with someone else...
Ishani - Rahil please can we not talk about this...
Rahil - I'm sorry... Come let's go to the cafe... Tomorrow we will get our full results and we can apply on which hospital that we should start our work...
Ishani - Rahil... Can we start our work 2 weeks later... I still wanna had time for myself for a while...
Rahil - Okay then we will go somewhere... Like cinema, mall or anywhere...
Ishani - Hmmm... I will call you later where... I think mall is good...
Rahil - Okay shopping mall is it...
Ishani - Yes...2
Navratan Room...
[Bebe comes to his room...]
Bebe - Ratan...
Ratan/NV - Yes bebe...
Bebe - Kal mujhe shopping mall jaana hai... (Tomorrow I want to go to shopping mall)
Ratan/NV - Okay bebe... So I will make my meeting at the cafe on the mall...
Bebe - So did you find some place for the hospital that you want to make?
Ratan/ NV - Haan bebe... They already know where and from our house it's just takes 15-20 minutes... It in the center of our city...
Bebe - And what name is the hospital?
Ratan/NV - Hmmm... I didn't thoughtit yet...
Bebe - How about Sanjivani Hospital?
Ratan/NV - Wow good name bebe... Sanjivani hospital... 😄 Easy for everyone to say it... Thank you bebe... So final Sanjivani hospital... Cool...
Bebe - Okay puttar goodnight tomorrow keep me company to the shopping mall after sending bittoo to train station...
Ratan/NV - Okay bebe... Goodnight bebe... 😘
Next morning...
[NV is ready, bebe also bitto waiting for him in car... He drive car after his phone call.. Ishani and Rahil also on his motorcycle towards shopping mall too... And stuck in traffic... After NV sent her sister to train station they goes to the shopping mall...]
Ratan/NV - Bebe we here...
Bebe - Ratan puttar... I want to go to the clothes boutique there but firstly I will go to toilet first...
Ratan/NV - Be careful bebe... We will go to the boutique together... But if you wanna go to the toilet I will wait at the cafe... The garden cafe there... We eat first and I wanna meet some people on the deal for the hospital there...
Bebe - Okay puttar... I will go there and be back as soon as I can...
Ratan/NV - Okay bebe be careful...
Bebe - Haan puttar...
[Then NV makes a call on his phone...]
Man - Yes Mr Singh...
Ratan/NV - Mr Ravi Thakur... I already here please do come to garden cafe at the shopping mall...
Ravi - I almost reach there in 10 minutes sir...
Ratan/NV - Okay...
[NV walks inside and he didn't realize his walking near his another half life... He on the right side going to left and the woman is on left side going to right side... The woman is none other then our beloved Ishani...]
Rahil - Ishani we will go to the gadget store for a while please... I wanna repair my phone screen first... Then we go to the clothes boutique...
Ishani - Okay Rahil... But I want to go to the toilet first so you go to the gadget store... I will come there after that...
Rahil - Okay fine...
[Ishani walks towards the toilet...]
Rahil mind - Hmmm... Why did you leave her Siddhant... She is such a perfect wife she will be... I know your engagement with Suhani were arranged by your family... But if its the truth why did you played with her heart... My friend heart, Ishani heart...
I just hope she will find someone else that will make her happy... God please make it happen... Makes some magical action towards her... Make her believe in man like before...1
[NV waiting at the cafe... For his deal partner and also his bebe... A few minutes later the deal partner arrived at the place...]
Ravi - Mr Singh...
Ratan/ NV - Yes Mr Ravi... Sits... About the deal... This is the papers I want you to arrange...
Ravi - Mr Singh about the place we already had the place and the building actually.....
[Then Ravi explain everything to NV... And NV quietly listen to his words...]
Ratan/NV - If the building had no onwer then...
Ravi - It was supposed to be demolished but...
Ratan/NV - Okay... I want to build hospital there... A big hospital...
Ravi - Hospital... Perfect! It will be a perfect place for an hospital then...
Ratan/NV - Yes Sanjivani hospital...
Ravi - Okay sir... I will submit the papers to the land government and with the deal here too... So it will take 1 month left to finish the instructions...
Ratan/NV - Okay... I will be at the construction site tomorrow morning until it finish...
Ravi - Okay sir...
Ratan/NV -Thank you...
Ravi - No sir it's my duty... And welcome back from US...
Ratan/NV - Thank you...
Precap
Bebe - Aaaah! Oyye my legs...
Ishani - Aunty are you okay?
Bebe - My legs puttar.. Ouch...
Ishani - Come here sit at the chair here... Let me bandages your legs...
Bebe - What is your nane puttar?
Ishani - My name is Ishani... Dr Ishani...
Bebe - Doctor?
Ishani - Haan... Soon to be doctor aunty...
Bebe - Call me bebe puttar... No need to call me aunty...
Ishani - Bebe... Where did you want to go and how you want to go home like this maam... I mean bebe...
Bebe - Oh... My son puttar is here he were there infront of the cafe there... I will call him...
Ishani - Okay bebe... I will leave you here... Be careful...
[Bebe makes a call and NV comes to his bebe... When he reach there Ishani already leave the places...]
Bebe - Bahut badi soni kudiye (She so beautiful woman)
Ratan/ NV - Bebe are you okay?
Bebe - Haan Ratan puttar...
Ratan/NV - Aaj no shopping (Today no shopping...) Come let's go in and eat then we go home...
Ravi - Okay sir I better leave now...
Ratan/NV - Okay see you tomorrow morning...
Ravi - Okay Mr Singh...
[After that leap 3 months... Ishani and Rahil were working at the Sanjivani hospital together...]

Bebe Accident Part 02

At the toilet...
[There's a kid with ice cream on his hand... Then a few minutes later the ice cream drop from his hand... And fall on the floor...]
Mom - Tani... Look the ice cream fall and your clothes too had an ice cream...
Tani - Sorry mom...
Mom - Come let me clean it inside...
[Then bebe walk out from the toilet and she fall down... Same with Ishani too...]
Bebe - Aaaah! Oyye my legs... Oh god!
Woman - Maam are you okay...
Bebe - My legs puttar.. Ouch...
Ishani - Come here sit at the chair here... Let me bandages your legs...
Bebe - Oyyee kudiye... Slowly walked there...
Woman - Okay maam...
Bebe mind - Kudiye... This girl is so beautiful... And a very kind person... Kaash... She not married yet... Or having any boyfriend...
Bebe - Soni kudiye... Do you lived here or working here?
Woman - No maam... I'm just wondering around with my friend here and I'm not working here...
Bebe - You bandages the legs so nice... Are you a nurse or doctor?
Woman - Soon maam... I will be a doctor soon... My exam is already finish and I will work soon at the hospital somewhere...
Bebe mind - I was hoping to see you once again puttar... You had a beautiful face and a good attitude towards old people like me... That's some says it's a burden... But I didn't see it on your eyes puttar... But there some sadness in your eyes... Hopefully everything will be alright with you putar...
Bebe - What is your name puttar?
Ishani - My name is Ishani... Dr Ishani...
Bebe - Doctor?
Ishani - Haan... Soon to be doctor aunty...
Bebe - Call me bebe puttar... No need to call me aunty...
Ishani - Bebe... Where did you want to go and how you want to go home like this maam... I mean bebe...
Bebe - Oh... My son puttar is here he were there infront of the cafe there... I will call him...
Ishani - Okay bebe... I will leave you here... Be careful...
[Bebe makes a call and NV comes to his bebe... When he reach there Ishani already leave the places...]
Bebe - Bahut badi soni kudiye (She so beautiful woman)
Ratan/ NV - Bebe are you okay?
Bebe - Haan Ratan puttar...
Ratan/NV - Aaj no shopping (Today no shopping...) Come let's go in and eat then we go home...
Ravi - Okay sir I better leave now...
Ratan/NV - Okay see you tomorrow morning...
Ravi - Okay Mr Singh...
[After that leap 3 months... Ishani and Rahil were working at the Sanjivani hospital together...]
SANJIVANI HOSPITAL...
[A big building and the people as the patient never lack come there... Every Doctor, Ward boy, Nurse busy on their job... On early morning...]
[A car park outside the hospital... An handsome and tall man goes out from the car and walk towards the door...]
Nurse - Good morning Mr Singh
Nurse - Good morning Mr Singh...
NV - Good morning... Nurse Philo...
How all the medicine and medical equipment is everything complete... Is there a matress, and anything that need to be add?
Nurse - Everything is complete sir and today we will welcome a few doctor and the file already at your office...
NV - Okay... I will check and approved them... Soon we all will had a small meeting at the hall here...
Nurse - Okay sir...
 
[NV walks towards his room
[NV walks towards his room... And Dr. Rahil that were the first doctor arrived at the hospital... A few minutes later a woman arrived there... Which is our Dr. Ishani...]
Nurse - Namaste... Yes is there I can help you miss?
Ishani - I'm Ishani... Dr Ishani... The new doctor that will attend here...
Nurse Philo - Ishani!
Ishani - Philo maam... Namaste...
Nurse Philo - Ishani... Thank god you are here on time... I already sent the submission papers of doctor to CFO room and also your papers too... So soon we will had meetings here...
[Dr Rishab come near Dr Ishani and then Dr Rahil also come near her and hugs her...]
Dr. Rishab - Hai Ishani... I mean Dr Ishani... The one that always created trouble while working... Now you shift here wow...
Dr. Rahil - Dr. Rishab! Bast! (Enough!)
Dr. Rishab - Anyway Ishani where is your lover? Dr. Siddhant Mathur! I didn't heard any news from him... I'm sure you know where he is right?
Nurse Philo - Dr. Rishab!
Dr. Ishani - Dr. Rishab I didn't had anything that were related towards Dr. Sid anymore okay! He is no one in my life...
Dr. Rishab - Ohh... I know he is married with that actress Suhani Sharma... Kaafi famous hai woh (She is now a famous artist too)... He is your friend too now right so maybe you know where he is now...
Dr. Rahil - Dr Rishab please enough of your taunting words and interviewing on her she make everything clear that she had nothing to do with Dr. Sid right why did you asked so many questions to her...
Nurse Philo - Dr Rishab you... Hmmm...
[Ishani then walk away towards the cafe on Sanjivani...]
Dr. Rahil - Ishani ruk ko! (Ishani wait!) [She bumped towards NV but again she missed him... He also didn't see her face...]
Ishani - I'm sorry...
NV - It's okay... Hmmm... What happened Dr. Rahil?
Dr. Rahil - Nothing sir... I'll be right back...
At cafe...
[Ishani sits at the cafe and thinking about something...]
Ishani - Again all of this... Once again happened! 😭😭😭
Ishani POV
Dr. Sid - I don't want any relationship with you Ishani! In fact our relationship is already broken now! We never meant to be together! You and me are different! Our dream! Our faith is not the same! In fact I want to make alots of money for future... And own my own hospital... For now on I will moved to America! We will never will had a beautiful future together!
Ishani - Sid please... And what are you saying? Are you breaking up with me because of her?
Dr. Sid - Yes she is my everything the one that can complete my dreams and also my future...
Ishani - You leaving me because of her? For money... I thought you were different... Our time... Our moments... Everything now is gone?
Dr. Sid - Yes! Everything is burn now! No more Sidisha in my life! Just Sidani... Siddhant and Suhani...
Ishani - Sid please don't go! Sid! Sid!!! Dr Sid!
[Then Dr Sid leave from her house... Ishani then cry badly there... A few moments she saw Sid with Suhani...]
Ishani - I called you here and with this cake to celebrate our first anniversary together this year
Ishani - I called you here and with this cake to celebrate our first anniversary together this year... But you broke my heart by ending our relationship... What is the lack of love that I give to you Dr Sid? 😭😭😭
Ishani POV ends...
Ishani - I thought everyone will forget everything that happened between us
Ishani - I thought everyone will forget everything that happened between us... And I can forget everything that you had done to me... You already leave me but your memories all the the things never leave me... Why? Why all of this happen to me? Didn't I don't deserve to get a pure love from someone? You hurt me alot Dr Sid! I hate you!!! Maybe I don't deserve to be happy..... 😭😭😭😭😭
Dr. Rahil - That's not true Ishani... You will sure get your true and the most pure love on a man heart one day... Your life will filled with happiness one day... Come on, stop crying... We had meetings soon... So let's finish our Nescafe then we will go to work together...
Ishani - Thank you Rahil...
Ishani - Thank you Rahil
Dr. Rahil - Arre main bhul gayi hoon (Hey I was forgetting about something...)
Ishani - Kya hogaya? (What had happened?)
Dr. Rahil - Welcome to Sanjivani Dr Ishani... For now on we will work as one team together... Okay? No more sadness okay...
Ishani - Okay... Promise no more sadness...
Ishani mind - Maybe for now on... Hope so I will don't had any sadness in future too...
Navratan House...
Bebe - Oyye! I forgetting about something... I should feed Ratan this gajar ka halwa... Now I had to go to the hospital and meet him... So that he will had a good fortune and also a good day ahead...
[Then bebe goes to the car and the driver drive towards the hospital... During the car drive towards the hospital there's is one motorcycle across his way infront of bebe car and the car goes out of control and hit a tree...]
[Bebe got hurt on her shoulder and her head... Then someone calls ambulance and also call Mr. Singh...]
Precap
NV - Okay today we all will work together in this one big hospital as a big family... So I want everyone to cooperate and do their job wisely and work in a group that I already arranged... Your ability needs to be used and you all.....
Nurse Philo - Where is Ishani Dr. Rahil?
Dr. Rahil - She is at the toilet... Wash her face there...
Nurse Philo - She's crying?
Dr. Rahil - Yes...
Nurse Philo - All of this happen because of Dr Sid... If he didn't betrayed her they would build a beautiful family together...
Dr. Rahil - I guess maybe faith didn't plan to make them together...
Hopefully she will found her mate and will take her out from her depression...
Nurse Philo - She's in depression?
Dr Rahil - Yes... I saw she takes some pills at the shopping mall a few month ago...
Nurse Philo - Oh god!
[Then NV phone ringing...]
NV - Excuse me everyone... Yes who is this? Yes I am... What! Where! I be right there! Ambulance driver follow me... Get to work everyone!

Writer:NurulDnySham


My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates