Arnav Khushi SS - O Bekhabar | IPKKND | Barun Sobti | Sanaya Irani | Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon


Photos] Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon's Arnav and Khushi: The TV Jodi ...

Background:

How can Anjali Di be so innocent to Shyam's evil schemes. It was by Devi maiyya's blessings that she was able to save him from kidnappers. She was convinced that Anjali Di would atleast believe her brother Arnav's decision and would keep her distance from Shyam. But she was wrong. Di is so convinced that Shyam was falsely implicated. Khushi saw Di meeting Shyam secretly but failed to notice Dadi seeing her. Dadi informed Shyam that Khushi is about to reveal to Arnav about Anjali meeting him. Shyam felt that this will destroy his plan and formed a plan in his wicked mind.

O Bekhabar :

Part1:

Khushi first went to Arnav's room and it was empty. Shyam noticed Khushi on the secret camera and immediately called her. She was surprised when Shyam mentioned about her being in Arnav's room and threatened her to stay there only. She understood that she was being watched.

Shyam asked her to check if Arnav was safe after he took his medication. She got hyper and called Arnav. When he did not pickup she called office. Aman lifted the phone and said Arnav is in a meeting. She asked if he is OK. She got relieved  when Aman assured that Arnav is OK.

Before she could breathe in relief , she got a call from Shyam again saying that it is not Arnav's medication but he changed Anjali's medication . Khushi was shocked as she understood recent illness of Anjali was due to this only . 

Shyam continued saying that it is easy for him to change even Arnav's Diabetes medication.  Khushi could not bare to hear that. How can he be so mean. She has to save Anjali's unborn child, Anjali and Arnav. She hated Shyam and now she cannot let him affect the person she loves most. But how can she save them without informing them. She saw NK coming in the room and felt relieved. Shyam told her to send NK away without disconnecting the call. He warned her that he was hanging to her every word. 

Khushi felt sad and said to NK that she was talking with Arnav on the phone and wanted to talk with him in private. NK left the room and Khushi became sad seeing an oppurtunity go away. Shyam said "Khushi dont you dare leave the room. I know about what you do and I want you to breakup with Arnav in front of my eyes. You will keep the phone ON and I want to listen to every word. I want to see him suffer and listen those sweet words from you"

Writer: Priyatnl


Part2

Khushi felt disgusted "What ! You want me to breakup from my own husband. How can you say that? I am disgusted by you and your sick mind Shyamji. How can you be after me even after knowing I am married to your brother-in-law. "

She heard an evil laugh of Shyam " Oh Khushiji so you call that contract of six-months as marriage. "

Khushi was shocked to hear the contract word from Shyam's mouth. "H..H..How..do you know about it?"

She heard Shyam's evil laugh "I know that Arnav never treated you as his wife. There is nothing hidden from me Khushiji"

Khushi was shocked "Whatever it is you are talking I  don't know !"

Shyam got angry " Remember all the evidence you collected against me. I did the same with you. I got to know that your marriage was never registered. Now how can a business  tycoon like Arnav who is so particular about his contracts be so careless about his marriage. I got my contacts and came to know how he got his lawyer get a marriage contract  agreement for six-months. So don't lie to me Khushiji"

Khushi was so devastated to hear this from Shyam. Whatever he said was true and she cannot even deny. For Arnav it may be a contract marriage but she is married for life in her mind.

"You will mention the contract and say you want to leave that home ! "

"What will you get by doing this?" cried Khushi

"Revenge and happiness Khushiji. You betrayed me for Arnav and I cannot sleep unless I see you both suffer."  said Shyam with his evil grin.

Khushi heard some footsteps. It was surely Arnav's as she could recognize from the pace.
"It's showtime Khushiji" said Shyam.

Khushi kept her mobile on bed and turned around to wipe her tears.

Arnav entered the room and saw her turned on the other side. He slowly approached her and was about to keep his hand on her shoulder. Khushi turned around with a jerk and she was fuming with red eyes.

"Khushi! what's the matter" he said
" Arnavji ! I want to leave." she said with her eyes on ground. She was sure if she looked in his eyes her self control would go and she would end up crying.

"What did you say!" asked a shocked Arnav.

"Our contract has ended and there is no point in me staying here" she said.

"From when has the contract come into picture Khushi!. I  thought that is settled and I don't want you going anywhere." replied Arnav. He was examining Khushi's actions. Her eyes downcast and her fidgeting of dupatta did not go unnoticed by him.

"What is the matter Khushi? Is everything OK?" he asked with concern

Lifting her head and getting her courage Khushi said  "How does it concern you ? Do you care about me ? You want to stay with me without a relationship? I think it is illegal and I want to go away."

"How is it illegal Khushi. We are married for God's sake" shouted Arnav raising his voice.

"Don't shout Arnav . I don't want Di and others to be listening this conversation" said Khushi

"Di has left for mandir Khushi. Nani Mami and Dadi left for bhajan. HP just told me"

Shyam remembered that he had to meet Anjali and forgot the whole thing in his evil scheming. He made a mental note to call her after this drama. Right now he had to enjoy all this.

"So you don't think that we are married Khushi? What makes you think so?" asked Arnav

"How are we married Arnav. I don't see any evidence of our marriage . We did not have a witness to our marriage and how can you claim when you can't even produce a marriage certificate?" fumed Khushi.

Arnav was a bit shocked to hear that. "I never felt the need Khushi. But if you feel like that lets get it done. We will get to a temple and get married in front of people that matter to us . I will ask Di and Nani to get everything arranged. Then we will go to court  and get married. I don't want you to feel illegal about this relation"

Khushi was touched . She thought in her mind - I am sorry Arnavji. I know you love me and step in every temple for me. But I am doing this for you and Di's sake.

Arnav saw Khushi's eyes go from soft to red again. "Do you think I am a doll you can play with. Who comes as you wish and go away. What were you thinking while marrying six months ago. You were not looking to spend your life and got an exit clause in your contract. So Mr. Raizada I am using that clause now and it is my wish if I want to be with you or not. I choose the latter. So Goodbye!" said Khushi and stormed out of the room.


Part 3:


Khushi could not stop the ebb of tears after storming out of the room. She felt very bad for bursting on Arnav. Yes what she said was partly her feelings also. But that was not the way she wanted to ask him. They surely need to clear some things and settle their relationship. But it should be to make things right and here what she was doing was totally opposite. She was trying to make things worse.

In a matter of few hours her life has returned again to the same crossroads where she has to sacrifice her happiness for her loved ones.

Why does it have to be always her. First it was Arnavji who blackmailed her for her Jiji's happiness and now it is Shyam who is blackmailing her for Anjali and Arnav's lives. Why is she always deprived of the one thing that her name meant "Happiness". Will anyone ever stop blackmailing her ? Will she ever be happy.


Khushi's thoughts were broken as she felt her phone ringing again. She looked at the number flashing on screen and lifted the call to listen to the voice she never wanted to hear again in her life.
"Wah Khushiji ! You did better than I expected. Even I would believe that you no longer love Arnav. I know how talented you are. I can never forget how you trapped me last time into believing you love me "

"Now that you got what you want I want you to leave Anjaliji and Arnavji. You have to confess what you have done to Anjaliji" . Khushi knew how her heart was trembling with fear. But she needs to show that man that she is not submissive. If she ever wants to be out of this tangled web of his plan she must be strong and make the devil come out on his own.

" What's the hurry Khushiji ? The drama has started just now and you have not even done completely what I want. " So there is more to this devil's plan.

Khushi couldnow feel anger penting up in her "What is it now ? I have done as you said"

"No Khushiji. You have done only half the task. There is something more I want. Something I have never stopped loving even though it tried to hurt me a lot. " Khushi could feel a change in his tone. He was talking now sweetly to her. It was like those days when he was trying to trap her. How he used to woo her with his sweet talks using those golgappas and jalebis.
Feeling uncomfortable and frowning her eyebrows Khushi raised her voice a little "Stop talking in riddles Shyamji. Tell me what is it?"

"You  !! I want you Khushiji. Its always been you. I need you to come to me Khushiji..and I don't want to be fooled this time. You  get out of that house and sit in the car at corner of street. Remember that I am watching your every move and don't try to be smart".

Khushi grabbed her bag and went down immediately.  She was in a hurry and just bumped into NK while her bag fell down. "Woah !! Khushiji see before you make me fall. What happened? Why are you in a hurry?"  She looked around and noticed a camera in corner of room.

She just took her things and hurried stepping outside the house. As soon as she entered the lawn she saw Payal coming inside through the gate. Payal observed Khushi's puffy eyes and asked her suspiciously  "Where are you going Khushi? And why are you looking as if you have  cried ? What's the matter"

Khushi did not understand what to tell. She certainly cannot involve Jiji . "Jiji! I am going to meet Amma, Buaji and Babuji. I just called them. I am missing them so much. " lied Khushi.

" You want to go now Khushi ! At this hour! Are you sure? Is there any matter you want to tell me?" Payal asked with concern. "No Jiji ! nothing like that. I will be back soon. Take care of Anjaliji and everyone. Ask Anjali Di' to take care of herself and show her to a doctor immediately. Don't give her that old medicines . "

"What! What happened to Di" asked Payal.

"Nothing to worry about Di. She is looking weak and I feel that medicines are making her weak. So we should get some other medicines for Di. Please take Di to doctor when she comes and get her new medicines"


Khushi took a pause "Tell..Arnavji that I am Sorry and do not forget taking his Diabetes medicines on time. I cannot take care of that now".

Payal eyed Khushi with suspicion. "Sorry ..sorry for what Khushi..why are you talking like as if you are leaving forever. Are you lying to me Khushi. Where are you going?"

"Nothing like that Jiji. Arnavji is not allwing me to leave at all and he will get angry that I am leaving . You know he cannot live without me . He misses me so much that I had to fight with him today. That's it Jiji. You know how he forgets taking medicine when he is angry. I don't want him to ignore his health Jiji. Please lookout after him while I am not there" .

Payal felt something was wrong but she could not put any of it together. Khushi was so convincing .

"Khushi ..Buaji doesn't call you Sanka Devi for no reason. You are really pagal. Don't worry. I will take care of everyone. You come soon after meeting Amma and Babuji." assured Payal taking her in a hug.

Khushi felt like bursting now and felt her tears drenching Payal's shoulder.She broke out of the hug saying "Sorry Jiji! I will not trouble you anymore. I have to leave now. It is getting late."

"Take care Khushi!  Don't forget I am here if you want to tell me anything. I am sure Arnavji will not be angry with you for long. I will tell him what you said. " smiled Payal.

With a smile on her teary face, Khushi wiped tears with her dupatta and said "Bye Jiji! "

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates