SidIsha Drabble : Saving Humanity || Sanjivani || Sid || Ishani




"Ye sab kuch iss ladki ki wajah se hua. Hum isse chodenge nahi." The crowd shouted at Dr. Ishani who was trying her best to save the little girl who was withering in pain. The iron rod was stuck just above her rib cage and if not given medical help on time, she would fare away. Somehow, Dr. Sid and other doctors helped her take her to Sanjeevani for operation amidst all the protest. 



Mr. Vardhan knew of the bad image that this operation will bring upon the hospital and to be good in the eyes of the people, he had denied of any medical help other than emergency first aid to the Terrorist's daughter. Dr. Rishabh informed him that Dr. Ishani was trying to operate on the girl and that infuriated him to death. He rushed to the OT number 3. By then, Media people have broken into the hospital and had caught him with their questions. "Mr. Vardhan, kya ye Sahi hai ke aapne doctors uss terrorist ki bacchi pe operation karenge?" A media person asked. "Mr. Vardhan kya aapke doctors anti national hain?" Another one asked.



"I, Dr. Ishani solemnly pledge myself to concentrate my life in the service of humanity. I will practice my profession with complete dignity. I will protect human life in all stages and under all circumstances, doing my utmost to rescue it from death. To be all the way an instrument of God's Mercy. Extending medical care to near and far, virtuous and sinner, friend and enemy. I make this promise solemnly, freely and upon my honour." Ishani said from behind saying aloud the Hippocratic Oath the doctors take. "Insaani jaanein bachana humara kaam hota hai. Lekin shayad aaj insaaniyat bachani padegi." Saying so she rushed to the OT with a tough job in hand.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates