MishBir FF | Mending | Mishti | Abir | YRHPK FF | Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke



Facing

Image result for MishBir
Mishti couldn't wait for abir to show up. She couldn't hide her feelings anymore. She needed to apologise and she wanted to make sure if he was okay. Oh god. The happiness she felt when she saw that locket. He really did love her. Saving that locket was basically saving their relationship. But bas. Now she just wanted to hide away in his embrace and forget everything.
Abir on the other hand was a complete mess. How could she? Why would she? His anger was overpowering his sanity. He tried to control himself when he saw her but the minute she started talking with a smile, he saw the lack of remorse on her face and he just lost it. "I'm so glad you came Abir. I was so worried that you wouldn't come." She held her heart in her hands along with the locket that she coincidentally found today morning. Abir scoffed and said, "I should have been worried that you're back in my life mishti. Oh wait no, you're not mishti. Not even close. You're some stranger standing here. Mishti 2.0 as you call yourself."
Mishti's heart plummeted down when she realised what he was talking about. "Abir Abir I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..but the situation was such..". Abir was on a roll. "What situation mishti? You made my brothers life a nightmare and this is your explanation? Your excuse? I'm so done with this. What are you sorry for? For hurting nanko? For hating him or hating me?" Mishti stepped back. "Abir. Abir. I don't hate you..please listen to me.." she continued. "Don't even come closer mishti. I can't..I just can't. I hate the fact that I love you. Tum itni selfish kab se ho gayi ho? Get away, do me a favour and stay away from both me and my nanko. I thought you understood me and my family but clearly you don't. You let your anger get the best of you and that is NOT the mishti I know or love." He pushed her away. But mishti couldn't let him get away or this time she really won't survive. She tries again and holds his hand but this time he jerks her off harder and she's about to hit the ground but nannu catches her in time. "Ms teapot. Are you okay?"
Abir realises his harshness and turns around to find her on the ground. But this time his anger knows no qualms. "Abir. Tum pagal ho kya? What if she would've gotten hurt?" Demands nannu now standing up and kuhu supporting mishti. Abir creates a wall around himself and says, "jaise tum usse kuch hone dete?" He scoffs.
Kuhu is shocked to see Abir behave this way. Nannu starts talking, "what are you so mad about? A little truth? Why can't you face the mirror Abir? Before lashing out on her did you even bother asking what your precious brother did? That led to all this? Don't. Be. A. Hypocrite. And you're right. Her family won't let anything happen to her. We have her back." Said nannu.
Abir let out a bitter chuckle and said, "you protecting her is okay?but I'm a hypocrite when I protect my brother. Double standards don't you think? And you know what, whatever Kunal did. He didn't deserve to have his life and his trust on relationships being taken away from him." Abir said. "You're talking about trust in relationships Abir?..." before nannu could continue mishti said, "shut up both of you. Abir I'm sorry. Please listen to us once please..." mishti begged. Abir put on his shades and walked away. Walking over her heart and self respect all over again. She was feeling numb now. How could he? "Mishti I told you. He cares for you but not enough to fight for you. We should have never come back. This is what I was scared for. All our plans failed."
Kuhu was shocked. Plans. "This was a plan? Pretending that yall are together was a plan?Hashtag are you serious?" Mishti stood there. Numb. And nannus lack of confirmation was all the confirmation she needed. "So nanchak yall don't love each other?" Kuhu questioned.
"Mishti loves Abir." Is all nannu said. Mishti and kuhu couldn't believe this. Nannu loved mishti? Mishti was having difficulty breathing. So despite Nishant and kuhu calling her. She walked away. But something in kuhu snapped. How could Abir bro do this to mishti again. She wiped her tears and went to the RV HOUSE. Hashtag no longer keeping things separate.

Abir was in his room. Questioning the painting. "Tumne aisa kyu kiya Mishti? Kyun?" He asked.

"Abir bro. You should've asked this to mishti. And not the painting. Apne mujhse kaha tha ki main haq se aapse baat kar sakti hoon na. So listen. Kunal told you that mishti told him everything. Did he tell you that he could've almost murdered nanchak yesterday? Did he tell you that he gave alcohol to a recovering addict? Did he tell you that he confessed to this? Did he tell you that it was mishti who stopped me from telling everyone the truth? Did he tell you that we have less than a week before our divorce is final? And judging by the look on your face I'm sure he didn't. So if you are regretting trusting mishti blindly then you better regret trusting your precious nanko so blindly too. You broke her heart again. The same girl who ran away on the day of her goddhana to protect you. The same girl who despite having no reason to, came back for you. Fought for you. But you know what? You RV bros don't deserve this. Nothing is ever right for yall. But our dadu has taught us all about self respect and we're done letting you guys have a shot at it. So aap mere big bro hain but before that mishti is my sister. And next time I won't be able to hear you talk this way with her." She turned around but before leaving the room she said "aap mishti ko keh rahe the na that you don't recognise her anymore? But do you recognise yourself? Aap sabse zyada understanding the hastag the best. But this is not you. I know ki mishti made a mistake and you should punish her for it. Hashtag jaisi karni waise bharni. But Abir bro aapne toh uska dil tod diya. But don't worry. Aap apne nanko ko sambhaliye aur main apni behen ko." And kuhu left with her head held high. But leaving Abir in questions. What was she talking about? Recovering addict? Alcohol? What? Was he right? Did ma use his nanko again? And what divorce? Wasnt everything okay between them?And why didn't Kunal tell him all this? He shakes his head and goes to Kunal's room.

"Nanko! Nanko!" Abir calls out. "Yes bhai? Kahiye?" Asks Kunal. "Kal exactly kya hua tha nanko?" Abir asked. Kunal's face falls. "Woh bhai..ma ne I mean aapki ma ne mujhse nishant ke drink mein alcohol add karne ko bola tha. And because he was an addict he started getting seizures. But bhai..ab sab thik hai na? Did you talk to nishant aaj? He's okay right? I'm sorry bhai. Kal mein itna disturbed tha that I forgot to tell you. I'm really sorry. In fact mishti even stopped kuhu from telling everyone that it was me. Oh bhai I must go and apologise to them. Which reminds me I have to ask you something important?" Said Kunal.
He wanted to know if his bhai still loves mishti or no. "Kunal. There's a lot I need to ask you too. But before that we both have some apologising to do. Let's go. You go to the Maheshwari house and I'll meet you there in sometime. Let's go. Now."Abir instructed and left. He wanted to reprimand Kunal but before that he owed mishti a lot of apologies. How could he be so blind and stupid? He called kuhu. "Kuhu I know you're mad at me. And you should be. Thank you for opening my eyes but all of this can be done later. Where is mishti? I need to talk to her." He asked hopefully. Kuhu couldn't stop herself and started crying. "Abir bro..she's not picking her phone and I can't even track her. The last thing I heard from her is a message saying that she needs some space and that she'll be back. Abir bro she isn't even talking to nanchak. Oh god.." she cried.
Abir's heart broke. Where could she be? He went everywhere he thought she could be and kept praying for her to be okay. He couldn't lose her. Last he went to the lake. And on the cot in his tent he found the locket with a note. Oh god. The locket. The note said, "I'm sorry. I really am." That's it. Her name was scribbled at the bottom but then cancelled. The paper had ink smudges which indicated that she had been crying. And the fact that her name was scribbled off meant that abirs words stung. When he said he didn't recognise her anymore. She took it literally. Oh god. He hurt her so much. He had to look for her. And now. He discarded his glasses. Because now. He had to be there for her. Be her Abir. And nothing else. No more hiding. And no more hurting.

Writer: WatsonValerie2624

Working

Image result for MishBir
Mishti couldn't believe what she had become. It's like she and kuhu were a part of some prank where they ended up exchanging personalities. This wasn't her. Abir was right. She was becoming everything she didn't like in kuhu. And nannu oh god. She didn't even want to think about it. The relationship that she had tried so hard to mend was now officially in shambles. All her denial regarding the break up came crashing down on her. Her tears refused to stop. All because of her Meenakshi Rajvansh got a chance to corner her Bade Papa. And no one and absolutely no one was worth that hurt caused to her parents because of her. After all they were the only ones who stood by her. Who refused to abandon her. Who loved her unconditionally. But in the last two months she was too busy being Abir's mishti and she neglected the fact that before being that she was her parent's mishti. And even before that she was her own person. With a backbone and with sufficient self respect. It hurt that he didn't want to fight but she wasn't desperate enough to fight a one sided battle. If Abir even showed one instance where he is ready to fight mishti will put in her blood and sweat together but make it happen. But right now. Abir even refuses to listen to her, let alone see her. So until then she will be someone she's proud of. Someone who is the reason for the gleam of pride in her Bade Papa's eyes. And for that she was ready to endure all the pain in the world. She wiped her tears and steeled herself.
Rajgarh was the very place where she started putting Abir and his needs before hers. And this very forest was the place where the biggest manipulation of her life took place. As she walked through all those roads again she promised herself to be better. To be stronger. While she was deep in thought a car honked at her. She turned around to find Abir in the car. She gave him a blank look but continued walking. "Mishti..mishti I'm sorry. Please sit in the car. We can talk this out. Please mishti. I'm so sorry.." pleaded Abir. "I didn't need you then and I don't need you now. And besides whatever changed your mind?" Mishti scoffed.
Abir parked the car to a side and started walking with her. "Sorry mishti. Actually I didn't know and then when kuhu told me I knew I was wrong. I'm sorry.." said Abir. "Great! Good for you. But you know what Abir? Where was the trust? You were the guy who would trust me without even having to say a word. And yet I don't keep pointing it out. How could you ever even think that I would want to put Kunal through the pain I've gone through all my life? And me hating you? Abir I'm the one that has tried to honour all my promises to you. Even when you've broken all of the ones you made me. I'm not saying I've made no mistakes but you haven't given me a single chance to mend any of them Abir? Isn't that the least I deserve? Abir I loved you more than my self respect but you were right. This is not me. I can't keep doing this to my Bade papa. I can't make him regret bringing me home when everyone abandoned me. Including you Abir. I know that your heart still beats for me ajeeb rajavansh as does mine but a battle cannot be one sided. Tumhe yaad hai tumne kaha tha? That if you ever fall in love? You'll fight the entire world for her? But Abir I don't want you to fight for me. All I wanted was for you to fight with me. I'm extremely sorry for hurting you and Kunal. But as you said, family is important. So now when your brother breaks my sisters heart I'm gonna be there for her. Be the family she deserves. Be the daughter Bade papa can be proud of.  Be the friend that an Ajeeb Aadmi would be proud of. And hopefully till then maybe even you'll find it within you to forgive me.."mishti completed with her hands on his arms and tears in her eyes.
"I'm proud of you angry chorni. Always will be. And more than forgiving you, I'll draw strength from you. But sun lo. I am not leaving you. Not now. Not ever. Whatever you do. Whosoever you choose to fight, I'll be your shadow. Your backup. Just as I've always said. And I will become the man you can be proud of. Be the guy who believes in 1% chances. Bas tumhe apna bohot khayal rakhna hoga. Aur ha tumhare nannu se keh dena ki meri amanat uske paas hai. Lekin main waapis zaroor aaunga. I.." Abir wanted to confess. "Shhhh" she kept a finger on his lips and said , "shhh Abir. I know. Me too. Lekin before that, there's a lot that needs to be done." Mishti put her hand on his face and turned around and started walking away.
"Suno.." he said, "angry chorni..zyada violent mat banna.."he whispered with a broken voice. "Ajeeb Rajvansh, meri bhi ek amaanat tumhare paas hai.."Mishti wiped her tears and nodded, gave him a wobbly smile and walked away. Abir took the locket and saw himself in the reflection and promised to become someone mishti could be proud of. Someone that deserved her. And the day he saw that reflection he would go to her and put this locket in its rightful place.
Abir had never felt so defeated before. But this is it. He was done being a shell. It's time his mom realised that you can't suppress fire. Not for long. He wiped his tears and got in the car and drove home.

"Ma, aap kahan hai.." he looked for her. "Yes beta. Bolo abir. Kya hua?" Asked an oblivious Meenakshi rajvansh.

"Agali baar bade papa ko kuch bhi kehne se pehle 10 baar soch na kyunki agar abir rajvansh apne vaade nibhane par aa gaya toh is makan mein aap akeli reh jaayengi. Aur Parul masi, kuhu, Nanko ya mishti ko kuch kehne ya kar ne se pehle you will have to go through me. And it won't be easy. Because ab aap mujhe manipulate nahi kar sakte.aur haan yeh meri dhamki nahi hain, abir rajvansh ka vaada hai." He announced and turned away. "Aur haan aap mere liye Kunal ko chhod sakti hain lekin kya aap mere liye apni full family ko sacrifice kar payengi..?" And he walked out with his head held up.
Abir felt FREE. Of course there was a lot that had to be done. But now he had mishti with him. Though not physically but always mentally. And that was enough. For now. At least. He was back indeed.

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates