Kaira OS: Unexpected Guest || YRKKH OS || Kartik | Naira | Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai




Naira couldn't take it anymore, it had been two months since she had joined the college and Karthik Goenka had made her life hell. She was doing well in every other class except the one he was heading, though it was an elective she had to do well in order to do the internship she wanted next year. This pre requisite was very important. She knew he was doing it intentionally and wanted to sort it out full and final today. He was staying at a serviced apartment on the quieter side of the city, she drove over and before she could think her decision she was in front of his door.

Karthik heard loud knocking on his door, thinking that it must be his dinner, he went over and opened the door, only to find a very fidgety but fuming Naira. Shock overcame the rest of his emotions that he usually felt whenever he has seen her for the past two months. Naira? He questioned. Yes, me! What is your problem? Why are you getting your personal vengeance against me in class? Whatever your issue is, deal with it face to face with me like an adult here! Where we are equals! Not in class, where you are the guest lecturer and I am a student. It's not a battle unless the other one is in the battlefield as well, you haven't won if you haven't fought Naira burst out but what she really wanted was for him to fight FOR her not WITH her! If only that had happened, they wouldn't be in situation right now!

Battle Naira? Really? Are you serious? After everything you've done to me and my family, do you really think I care enough to make sure you are comfortable? Get out of your bubble! You broke my trust, made my family lose someone important, walked out when I needed you. Moved to a different city and took your precious papa with you for nothing but your selfish reasons! You would still be fine in this protected bubble being the princess if I hadn't made an appearance! Now you just dont know what to do with me, little princess has her plan ruined right? You can pass or fail or drop out or get a gold medal Naira! I JUST DONT CARE!! My life doesn't revolve around you anymore! Remember?' He spat out.

Oh really? Your life doesn't revolve around me? Did it ever really Karthik? I don't think I would have be so inhumanly thrown out of a house that I thought was my own, slapped and belittled by people I thought were my own, I didn't even get a chance to explain! Even I was devastated that Shubham passed away Karthik! I was in shock too, I was no way the cause for it, I never was! Yes, I knew he had a drug problem! But he begged me not to tell anyone! He promised he would he would let the family know himself and go to rehab! He was like a brother to me, how could I betray him! It was HIM dealing with this Karthik, he had the right to decide who should know and when! But you won't understand, you treated me like I was the one that overdosed him! You out of all people, you know how it feels like taking the blame of something you haven't done, especially in the matters of life and death! You know the pain you felt when I accused you for the accident with mamma ! Yet, you still thought I was responsible for Shubham! And walked away? I didn't walk away, I fell from the terrace that day and was in bed rest for 12 weeks! You wouldn't even know that, you know why? Because you don't care! You like to take the easy path! Oh Naira isn't here, it obviously means she walked out, you didn't stop once to think that something might have happened to me. How easy was that Mr Convenient? So stop calling me fickle because you are a coward!'

Karthik couldn't believe it! How dare she? You know what Naira! This is your problem, you trying to be goody two shoes! Trying to please everyone! Shubham was like a brother to you , you couldn't betray him! Fine! But I was your husband, Ma was like your mother! Our trust didn't matter? Why do you care about what everyone else in the world but me think? I told you I wanted to live separately after our wedding but no, what will my family think? I told you to not rush Naksh and Keerthi's wedding but no, how will Dadi feel. I told you to tell me if there were any issues with the academy but no, you will deal with it yourself! In your quest to please everyone you have destroyed me Naira! Today both our families are bitter! They can't stand the sight of each other, I hate any sign of your existence in that house! All because you couldn't communicate with me! Everyone in Udaipur is miserable because of you, relationships have been ruined and you are here enjoying your life and being papa's precious princess'

That's enough Karthik! Stop bringing my Papa into this'
Really Naira? You can bring hell into my life but I can't bring your papa into a conversation? What did I say that's so wrong? You can get away with anything with your dad! He will never leave your side! Doesn't matter what you've done! Isn't that what always happened?'
I said stop Karthik! You are crossing a line!' Naira yelled grabbing his collar! Karthik grabbed her shoulders and yelled right back Why Naira? Does the truth hurt? Did someone finally hold up a mirror? Is the bubble burst now? Shut up Karthik, stop it with your crap otherwise..'
Otherwise?! Oooh I'm scared Naira! What will you do? Cry? Even that will have no effect on me' he scoffed and looked away but before he could realise he was pushed back against the pillar and Naira attacked his mouth! Her hands travelled from his collar to his neck, she scratched the nape of this neck and he lost control! He gathered his wits and brought his hands to her face and kissed back just as furiously!

They poured all their angst, frustration and hatred in to it, their lips were fighting a battle of communion while their hands fought for dominance. Minutes would have turned into hours if it wasn't for the doorbell! They jumped apart like a hand and a hot plate! They were both breathing heavily and looking everywhere but each other, seeing his chance Karthik went to the door and it seemed that his food had finally arrived! He grabbed and dropped it on the table and looked over to Naira she was looking down wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. There was a sense of awkwardness in the air between them. Naira was rubbing her palms together, she grabbed her bag and stammered, I...I'm sorry! That was a mistake! I should've never come here!!'

She made her way to the door when she felt her arm being grabbed, Karthik pulled her against him. He whispered I know that was a mistake, let's make another one!' He put his lips against hers and the battle began again, her bag was dropped and their clothes were being ripped unceremoniously! Neither knew how they made their way to the bed. Amidst sweat and two years of unsaid emotions they finally conquered each other.

They both fell back panting against the pillows. Both were trying to catch their breath and trying to make sense of what just happened. Naira's heart slowed down to its normal pace and got up clutching the blanket, she wrapped it around her and went around looking for her clothes. Naira I think we need to talk!' Karthik said slowly! She was putting on the various articles of clothing there's nothing to talk about Karthik, we both needed to get it out of our system' Finding her bag she grabbed and went to the door, she turned around and said this still doesn't change anything between us.'

She closed the door and went away, leaving Karthik to process his thoughts about what actually happened!

Writer : Vinu

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates